Scoop

Lilian Esoro, Waje, Stephanie Coker, Emmanuel Ikubese & more #AsoEbiBella in Benin for Osas Ighodaro & Gbenro Ajibade’s Traditional Wedding

BellaNaija.com

Theo of Doranne Beauty, Mariam Adeyemi, Chinyere Adogu

Theo of Doranne Beauty, Mariam Adeyemi, Chinyere Adogu

Celebs have stormed Benin City in Edo State for the traditional wedding of Osas Ighodaro and Gbenro Ajibade! See first photos of the bride and groom here and see arrivals of the stars here!

Here are some of the guests in blue lace – aso ebi was provided by Fabrics by Kiba. AY is the MC of the day and has everyone in stitches.

We will bring you the official wedding photos soon!

Waje

Taje Prest

Taje Prest and Waje at Osas and Gbenro Ajibade's Traditional Wedding

Taje Prest at Osas and Gbenro Ajibade's Traditional Wedding 2

Stephanie Coker at Osas & Gbenro's Traditional Wedding 2

1. Teenaa

June 20, 2015 at 7:33 pm

Lilian Esoro d drama queen…. Osino gini bikonu? Tot dey said she was preggy? Hml osas et Gbenro! Gorg couple!

2. Joe

June 20, 2015 at 7:34 pm

GbenrOsas2015 that;s what’s up…..Respect from Cameroon

3. FasholasLover

June 20, 2015 at 7:36 pm

There is sometang about Royal blue. Beautiful. BN, Pls. bring more pictures so we can attend on our screens.

• tish

June 20, 2015 at 8:11 pm

Get on instagram my dear #gbenrosas2015, everything dey there.

• FasholasLover

June 20, 2015 at 9:31 pm

Thx jare

4. omo

June 20, 2015 at 7:42 pm

Haba Yolanda,haba!!!!!Lilian is a pretty lady.

5. cindy

June 20, 2015 at 7:47 pm

What is going on with the geles? Is it because they are not in lag? Is there no one to tie proper gele in Benin? I love the aso ebi styles tho, Lilian’s own especially.
    Happy married life Gbenro & Osas

• Beeeee

June 20, 2015 at 8:53 pm

Hope you also know that there are other styles of tying gele other than the Lagos style. That style with all the layers is more of a Yoruba thing. South South people have different styles of tying their gele

• Lilo

June 20, 2015 at 9:49 pm

Abeg, don’t bring tribe into it, that’s not what Cindy meant. Everyone knows Lagos is a turn up and show-off city, fashion, and all, she just meant that just cause they’re not in Lagos doesn’t mean they should tie the head gear anyhow. We’ve seen them with better ones. This isn’t about being from the south south, west, east or north. Jeez girl.

• Taaaah

June 20, 2015 at 11:06 pm

Cindy’s mother well done o. As per say you be winch wey know wetin dey inside Cindy. No fly near Transformer o. They are now working #change

• Exq

June 21, 2015 at 12:44 am

Taaaah, you legit just “sounded” like an idiot.

• Beeeee

June 20, 2015 at 11:51 pm

“Is it because they are not on lag? Is there no one to tie proper gele on Benin? And I’m the one bringing tribe into it? Please both of you should rest well this evening. A person who knows how to read and comprehend would deduce from this young lady’s comment that Lagos is the only lace where proper geles are tied. Not insulting her in anyway, maybe that’s what she’s used to. I was just informing her that there are other ways of doing it in other parts of the country. So Cindy’s Angels, thank you.

• cindy

June 21, 2015 at 1:55 am

err……no you read me totally wrong. This same people are the ones we see at every other event with nice geles on their heads or according to you “Lagos geles”. Obviously they have make-up artists to do this for them. My “no one” was referring to make-up artists. I don’t live in lag myself, I only school here, so I know you don’t get as many make-up artists in other parts of Nigeria as you do in Lag. Heck, I’m from Kogi which shares boundary with Edo State. I’d say the same if this wedding held in my state. This has nothing to do with tribe please. Don’t go looking for trouble where there is none. Please we don’t know each other, don’t assume you know what I was implying internet police. Not everyone is out to get you.

• I see u

June 21, 2015 at 2:13 pm

At Cindy, you started well but ended badly. Beee here is the mature one. Learn giirrl!

6. Zee

June 20, 2015 at 7:52 pm

Osas has an almost perfect face and body. Waje looks good but those shoes are not it. Tamar’s body is the ish. Model inc.

• Zee

June 20, 2015 at 7:53 pm

Congratulations to Gbenro and Osas.

• MeMyself&I

June 20, 2015 at 8:47 pm

Shoe monitoring spirit. Taaah

• Aduke

June 21, 2015 at 7:48 am

Lol

• Sisiet

June 20, 2015 at 8:50 pm

I think it’s d way she was standing. There is nothing wrong with her shoes. Waje can do no wrong in my eyes. Tatafo.

7. Nauti

June 20, 2015 at 7:56 pm

Lilian esoro and linda ejiofor , avoiding each other like plague. lip sealed

• et

June 21, 2015 at 1:26 am

Pls what happened between them?

• Melanin

June 21, 2015 at 2:07 am

Abi oh. All these half gist is so not cool. Please please share. Unfair to us that don’t know. #Aprokotins

• bn lover

June 21, 2015 at 7:59 am

My dear my ears don follow d stand sef…..

• tola

June 21, 2015 at 8:04 am

Linda not in support of ubi thingy. Anyway when ur friend tells u the truth… her mouth go always dey smell.

• Ms Tatafo.

June 22, 2015 at 2:53 pm

lol. Linda is a down to earth sure girl! she is razz like that and will tell you the truth Hoha! Lilian is her good friend so defo she will tell her the truth. But lilian just wants to get hooked. So she will be thinking Linda is telling her rubbish because she is jealous, afterall linda’s boo is not the hotshot Lilian’s boo is. Time will tell Lilian, Time will tell and we will all hear it!

8. dobzi

June 20, 2015 at 7:59 pm

Everyone looks nice

dobzifingers.com/?m=1

9. therealnigerian

June 20, 2015 at 8:11 pm

Hip TV. Tried showing it Live, but it was just almost impossible for them, bad audio, bad video, then they gave up! I must say the whole event seem unorganised kind off, AY even had to inform d DJ that he won’t get his balance, cos d music won’t come on, when it did, twas poor, I jst kept waiting for the event to start! I and ma friend watching it jst concluded the live of parties probably diddnt turn up, cos waje,timaya,alex ikubese,i go die, Brian okwara,alex okolie ay, usbehbeh were all there, but the event was still not jim jim, and of all this entertainers I listed, it was cynthia Morgan they called to perform German juice!!!!!everyon was jst on d dance floor trying to take selfies with d couple. Ok, I don turn reporter now now, bt heck, I realy wanted to watch a lively event, bt somehow it wasn’t so, maybe they plan to have something bigger n berrer for the white wedding. Abeg no one should insult me fa, I jst talk am as e happen..Congrats to Osas n gbenro

• Finest

June 20, 2015 at 9:36 pm

Pls. Which one are u? The evil one or which so we know how to respond to you.

• tish

June 20, 2015 at 10:50 pm

No one should insult you? You must have felt what you typed warranted insults somehow then. I think I agree with u on that. One thing about life is that you see what you want to see. Hip tv’s showing was poor, but that wedding had so many positives, it’s surprising that you didn’t seem to see any.
      Anyway not really surprising as that seems the way to go these days. You are really therealnigerian. Typical.

• Someone Naughty

June 21, 2015 at 1:28 pm

Bad audio and bad visuals are the fault of Hip TV. The TV channel probably failed to capture it properly on camera. Please don’t rain on the couple’s parade. They got married for their own joy not just for your viewing pleasure..

• awoshdiva

June 23, 2015 at 9:30 am

my thoughts exactly oh.You have said it all.it wasn’t well organized.

10. Iris

June 20, 2015 at 8:28 pm

Sexy gone wrong o. I stared at the bottom picture in confusion and horror. It took a full ten seconds to realize that was her knee.

11. purplewinner

June 20, 2015 at 9:39 pm

Congrats to the beautiful couple.
    Curiously, in all this, where is Gbenro’s erstwhile BFF…Uti ? hmmm?

• Cynical

June 20, 2015 at 11:10 pm

Was asking myself the same question..
      Also where’s aunt Toke,thought she was friends with everybody.

• Cynthia

June 20, 2015 at 11:13 pm

Uti can’t b there. We all know why

• Melanin

June 20, 2015 at 11:56 pm

Cynthia, biko share. Some of us don’t know. 🙁

• bn lover

June 21, 2015 at 8:02 am

Pls share!!!!

• Beeeee

June 20, 2015 at 11:45 pm

Uti was the MC at a wedding in PH. ?? I can just imagine him trying to choose between attending his friend’s wedding for free and being an MC at another and making millions…lol . I am sure Gbenro understood

• Tika

June 21, 2015 at 7:17 am

Mc at a wedding for millions?? No be only millions, na oil well dem take pay am for doing vote of thanks at child dedication party.
      Some of you have bought the bogus lies you have been sold.

• tola

June 21, 2015 at 8:07 am

Oh please minus Gary’s. Wedding Uti wouldn’t have gone for gbenro’s wedding and we know why

• smh

June 21, 2015 at 1:57 am

what about Alex?are you people forgetting the 3 of them were inseparable?Uti,Gbenro and Alex. God bless his union and may it last forever!

• Beeeee

June 21, 2015 at 12:05 pm

Oh geez, I know he wasn’t paid millions, it was a joke, hence the “lol”

12. sass

June 20, 2015 at 9:40 pm

God forgive me but Taje Prest doing #Fitfam for years yet one single pound or kilo hasn’t shifted, what is the problem.

• Cynical

June 20, 2015 at 11:09 pm

ROTFL…….God should really forgive you o

• Exq

June 21, 2015 at 12:47 am

I know right! Stop posting fit fam pictures on Instagram and actually focus on the weight loss.

13. @edDREAMZ

June 20, 2015 at 10:06 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said..
    That blue colour makes everything looks spectacular…. Wishing them all the best though…..
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

14. Pabara

June 20, 2015 at 10:14 pm

@Yolanda do you have to waste the material?sorry no customer for you today

15. dem

June 20, 2015 at 10:22 pm

I thought wedding should be a private moment where you invite families and friends. Why are this young couple broadcasting this life . It is so pathetic . I hope they know,it does not guarantee a successful marriage. Yes , it is a Valentine’s but should be shared with loved ones. The fact is they sold their wedding pics which means the tv station catered for the wedding financially . We should all be carefully what we wish for. . OH TOKE IS ABSENT

• cindy

June 21, 2015 at 2:05 am

Sorry please what country do you live in o? Sure it’s not Nigeria. When has wedding ever been private for only family? This one no be introduction o. Abi na? If you want your own wedding to be private then make it private but don’t go around judging those who decide to make theirs public. Or is it paining you that no tv station sponsored your wedding for free? Abeg leave them alone o. A private wedding does not guarantee a successful marriage either.
      And I’m here wondering why you had to bring Toke into this?

• Beeeee

June 21, 2015 at 12:06 pm

These days even the introduction sef is like the wedding itself….lol

16. itsjusme

June 20, 2015 at 11:42 pm

it didn’t want the photogallery to end

17. iwalewa

June 21, 2015 at 7:13 am

I’m particular about the aso ebi.I just hope it was not sold at an exorbitant price cos I know the price of the original fabric. LOl. Just wondering, dnt crucify me o. #celebrity things

18. bn lover

June 21, 2015 at 7:53 am

yolanda okereke pls next tym come naked!!!

19. moo

June 21, 2015 at 9:13 am

Has it gone dt bad dt Yolanda Okereke has to saw aso ebi into this. For crying loud it is a wedding . Its obvious she didn’t get it and end up looking like t…..h. I love my chuks and Ene anyday.

20. nonye

June 21, 2015 at 11:17 am

Wake looks fantastic, her chest area looks considerably smaller than normal though

21. mimi

June 21, 2015 at 11:35 am

who is this Yolanda Okereke and why is she Dressed like that ? Trashy yo! everyone looked classy but her and all that pose na wa oo, wetin she dey find ?

22. jasminejoseph

June 21, 2015 at 11:56 am

Congrats to d both of dem, they sure make a beautiful couple

23. Ralf

June 21, 2015 at 2:03 pm

There are people who think Emmanuel ikebuse is hot? His gigantic mouth looks like it will devour an elephant in one bite.

• Kiiki

June 21, 2015 at 5:54 pm

Lmaoooooo! Dang!!!!!? That was cruel! Hahahahhaa!

• nene

June 21, 2015 at 7:48 pm

lmao. he has huge lips.kai. maybe some people find it sexy for other uses, but he’s not that bad though, still better and more handsome and jay z, and beyonce found him hot enough to marry.

24. Ellajonnez

June 21, 2015 at 5:41 pm

This is cool, love the blue flair

25. cindy

June 21, 2015 at 8:10 pm

@i see you please it is not me that will end badly. How this has anything to do with maturity is what I don’t know. I’m not competing with her to get cheat points or what do you call it? “Likes?” It doesn’t change the fact that she read me wrong and went on an assumption spree. Please stay in your lane.

26. TK

June 21, 2015 at 10:46 pm

Lilian Esoro what is it with the wedding dress? na you dey marry biko? I completely agree with all the above comments about bad head ties. Not one single one is nice. Happy Married life Gbenro and Osas! and pls Gbenro stop that fake American accent o! (you know wah am sayin) its things like that that makes people thinks Osas is better than you!

27. Ochouba Chidinma

June 22, 2015 at 9:18 am

HAPPY MARRIED LIFE Gbenro and Osas.
    I really hope and pray we have more of this kind of examples in the industry… The baby mama thing is getting too much!
    May God bless their union!!!

28. TAM

June 22, 2015 at 12:32 pm

Tamar famzer of life , you must really be very busy having to keep up with all thses ur famzing …..whewwww

29. Jhennique

June 22, 2015 at 2:49 pm

Yolanda Okereke = trashy!!! nansense!

30. Iyun

June 22, 2015 at 4:36 pm

hahahahahahahaha aswear you people ain’t nice. I don piss for body, Yolanda- SMH, no comment.. Lillian Ejiofor gele isn’t from here at all, what an ugly thing. HML Osas and Gbenro, God bless your union.

31. Ebony

June 22, 2015 at 4:57 pm

The groom looks a bit too casual. Like his regular everyday look.
    A different fabric perhaps? And without the embroidery..
    Osas is gorgeous as ever, glowing!
    MUA’s hardly ever do Osas justice, if you can’t up someone’s beauty, at least maintain their beauty/how they look on their best days

32. Olaide

June 22, 2015 at 7:21 pm

Osas you better know who your real friends are after this. Na so so B list and C list celebs full this wedding. Hence the reason they all turned it into a photoshoot. SMH. Selfies everywhere. The A list celebs who claim they are your friends gave you ordinary instagram shout outs. You better learn who your real friends are after this. I thought Toolz was your buddy. Even Eku and Toke . At least Dolapo is understood because she couldnt get on the flight. But these B and C list celebs and the battalion of pics they kept taking though. At least they are your friends for making it.

33. sisiclara

June 23, 2015 at 10:28 am

Wow all on fleek….hml 2d couple. Less media will help it last.

34. judy

July 4, 2015 at 10:52 pm

really? if you consider waje, AY, Praiz and all these better Alisters as B list, u now think say na Eku be Alist. U are obviously not a naija person or you no sabi nothing. Which one u be? Z list.