Scoop

Michelle Dede is Flawless as the New Brand Ambassador for Skincare Line, Emmaus Beauty!

Michelle Dede for EMMAUS Beauty - BellaNaija - June2015

Michelle Dede for Emmaus Beauty

There’s a new beauty muse in town – and she’s none other than TV personality & actress, Michelle Dede! She has been unveiled as the new ambassador for luxury skincare line – Emmaus Beauty, and we are loving her campaign!

On the ad Michelle sports flawless dark skin with nude & pretty makeup and shiny, long & straight hair.

Speaking on the new relationship between Emmaus and Michelle, Aminah Sagoe (Chief Executive, Emmaus Beauty) said – “Michelle Dede is a well traveled, sophisticated talent, one of a kind beauty, delicate, yet exuding strength“.

Michelle shared her excitement on being the new face of the brand saying – “I’m a big advocate for products with natural ingredients, the Emmaus products are luxurious, fantastic for my skin and I’m honored to be the new face of the brand as they roll out their first campaign.

The new skincare line was launched in March 2015 (Click Here for Fab Photos from the Launch) with the aim of giving consumers a luxurious experience of beautiful skin with products derived from a variety of natural ingredients.

Michelle Dede for EMMAUS Beauty - BellaNaija - June2015

Being the brand ambassador for Emmaus Beauty is just one of the many hats Michelle wears – we are also excited about her new role as Tari Gambadia (original character – Susan Meyer) in the new series ‘Desperate Housewives Africa‘.

The full Emmaus Beauty line is available now at all Medplus locations statewide, B Natural Spa, and other luxury retailers. For more information on Emmaus Beauty, visit www.emmausbeauty.com

1. teee

June 15, 2015 at 1:00 pm

Nice one . her skin does look flawless
    i love her in DHWA ,
    BTW i thought Toke would be the new co-host of Moments with Mo…

2. Deedara

June 15, 2015 at 1:08 pm

Congrats to Michelle! I’ve always loved her – she has brains, talent and beauty.

3. dion

June 15, 2015 at 1:14 pm

*sigh*
    Are some people destined to have a flawless face while are some are not?
    I don’t gerrit.
    I have a very smooth skin from my neck down to my feet.
    But my face….haba ni. My fight against acne is legendary. I have tried EVERYTHING.
    At some point, the acne would stop and I will deal with the spots, but then again, they resurface!
    I have researched and researched.
    Right now….i am doing Shea butter + lime + intensive prayers.
    So Michelle Dede and all these babes with a ‘porcelain’ face…… I’M JEALOUS! ? ?

• A Real Nigerian

June 15, 2015 at 1:40 pm

Bathe in the blood and sinew of a young, innocent virgin and your acne worries will be gone forever!

• akissi

June 15, 2015 at 3:43 pm

@ dion have you tried proactiv? my fight with acne no be today but i moved to the US and started using proactiv (of course the weather helped too) but now i have pple who knew me back when; especially my dad who has followed me to cry taya for acne; asking na you get skin so???

4. YA

June 15, 2015 at 1:24 pm

Her character on desperate housewives Africa is just pure gold….Lol i just laugh everytime i see her face…. more success Michelle! Btw is she the daughter of Sam Dede?

• Zee

June 15, 2015 at 2:37 pm

Nope her father was an Ambassador back in the day. Ambassador to OAU/AU/Ethiopia or so.

• Zee

June 15, 2015 at 3:26 pm

Mid 40’s ke? then how old is Jite?

Her father’s name is Brownson Dede.

• Why so bitter

June 15, 2015 at 2:37 pm

I doubt she is in her mid forties, except he had her as a teenager

• Zee

June 15, 2015 at 3:26 pm

Mid 40’s ke? then how old is Jite?

Her father’s name is Brownson Dede.

5. chee

June 15, 2015 at 2:35 pm

Pls I want to watch this African version of desperate housewives. When does it air and is ebony life tv a part of dstv? Many tnx to anyone kind enuf to provide answers.

• YA

June 15, 2015 at 2:41 pm

yes it is part of dstv. Channel 165. it airs on thursday by 9pm and repeats on saturday 9pm (incase you miss thursday) every week.

6. Demilade

June 15, 2015 at 5:03 pm

Her skin looks flawless in these pictures, totally beautiful. I love her on Desperate Housewives Africa,she’s my favourite character. xx
    coco-bella.blogspot.com

7. polypoly

June 15, 2015 at 5:18 pm

photoshop and bronzing toh quality…..Mariah Carey’s air brushing designer sure did these pics…..hunny we see u on the red carpets and u don’t look this flawless.

8. Mostest

June 15, 2015 at 5:36 pm

Flawless in Photoshop. When will skin care companies start using unedited photos, before and after so we can really see the transformation or effects if any? Same thing with make up artists. Sadly women are still deceived by the magic of photography

9. Starlet Jay

June 16, 2015 at 11:37 am

she looks like an owl…. very odd looking, not pretty at all, remove the photoshop and lets see her real ‘beauty’..