Music

Tyga Says His Very Raunchy ‘Pleazer’ Song is not about Kylie Jenner

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

image

Tyga released a raunchy song with very descriptive lyrics a few days ago, and a number of people assumed it was about Kylie Jenner.

On a particular verse he references being a felon for his actions; and since Kylie Jenner is still under aged till August.

Tyga has, however, clarified on Twitter saying if he were ever to do a song about Kylie, it’d be way more special and classier.

1. Debee!

June 19, 2015 at 6:58 am

I hear you

2. cindy

June 19, 2015 at 8:52 am

K.

3. ACE

June 19, 2015 at 8:58 am

Whatever !!!

4. bruno FIERCE

June 19, 2015 at 9:20 am

these two are not dating neither have they ever had sex.
    this relationship is for the cameras. it has been orchestrated to make underage kylie look notorious. tyga on the other hand needs publicity that’s why he’s playing along with this gimmick. its all fake.
    I can’t believe many of u are buying it. kris jenner knows what she’s doing.

5. naijaflo

June 19, 2015 at 9:38 am

What this kid is looking for,she’ ll find it. Her sister’ s calmer. She just wants to be Kim. Anyway I don’t blame her with the type of people that she’ s surrounded with. Nothing positive is really expected. This will soon fizzle out.Tyga needs to grow up.at 25 he should know better. Naijaflo.com

6. Tuu

June 19, 2015 at 10:03 am

Is it just me or are my eyes playing a trick on me? I’m yet to see a post on the guy that killed 9people in a church on BN. BN pls some news are more important than others biko.

7. chifire