Style

BN Beauty: 2 Vloggers, 1 Lovely Bridal Look! Peakmill & Enibaby4 Team Up for Makeup

Peakmill Basic to Glam by Enibaby 4 - BellaNaija - July2015

What happens when you bring 2 popular beauty bloggers together? A beautiful bridal makeup tutorial that will take you from basic to glam in 7 minutes.

Nigerian beauty vloggers – Peakmill and Isoken Asemota a.k.a Enibaby4 have teamed up to show how you can create this stunning and simple look perfect for a traditional wedding.

We love Peakmill’s vibe in the video and want to see more from both of them. Watch the video and get inspired below;

Photo Credit: @Peakmilll (Insatgram)

1. p

July 13, 2015 at 1:42 pm

very nice!!! good job enibaby (isoke)

2. Lola

July 13, 2015 at 1:48 pm

where can i get the brush set she used pls?

3. Zeeeby

July 13, 2015 at 2:13 pm

Beautiful makeup…now all you need is Air Conditioner by ur face all day.

4. Felinda

July 13, 2015 at 2:42 pm

Ohh so nice for both of them

Peakmill is MY best, I just love the chic .She is so real and not afraid to be herself every once in a while – she doesnt try too hard, she is just talented and does everything with such ease. You just connect with some vloggers and some you dont (eg BeautByJJ etc) – and i just connect with her. Her dancing videos are my favorite above all she is a good teacher when it comes to wig making or makeups.

Good job

• Miss_Flygerian

July 13, 2015 at 3:14 pm

Right? I love Peakmill as well. She’s so easy to relate to.

• Seriously

July 14, 2015 at 9:05 am

Peak mill is one of the top youtubers. If you don’t watch her, u missing out. She’s amazing. She’s super talented, creative and just herself. She plays the best naija music on her videos, it only sounds good there bcos when I try to listen on my own, doesn’t sound the same. I think it’s just her personality that radiates through. I just love her. She’s my favorite, second by patricia bright/shirley eniang. Youtube will be nothing without these three wonderful people.

5. St

July 13, 2015 at 3:43 pm

Ok sorry to sound so negative, but this isn’t even impressive. Sentiments aside, with the level that make-up has gotten to in Nigeria, I expect more from a BN feature.

6. Stacey

July 13, 2015 at 4:12 pm

Nothing special but still rocking. What’s with the piercing? Doesn’t look too bride-ish. #sorry