Relationships

Do you Support Full Disclosure in a Relationship? Watch DJ Caise, Sika Osei & Timini Egbuson on ‘Real Talk with Cornelia O’Dwyer’

8NdaniTV’s ‘Real Talk with Cornelia O’Dwyer’ is fast becoming one of our favourite shows. With two episodes down and several more to go, the third episode of the show has been released.

On this episode of #NdaniRealTalk, Cornelia has a chat with DJ Caise, Sika Osei and Timini Egbuson and their chat is all about full disclosure in a relationship.

Cornelia O'Dwyer DJ Caise Sika Osei Timini Egbuson

The questions is, ‘How much will you tell your partner in a relationship?’

As usual, the screen captions are entertaining on their own!!!

1 3 4 5 6 7

Watch them talk about it and add your thoughts below!

1. Tope

July 28, 2015 at 1:38 pm

Lol… did anyone notice the lady dressed in black in the begining… also pecking the ‘air’..

• olly

July 28, 2015 at 2:00 pm

whollup, LMAO. your eyes are sharp though…..

• bunny

July 28, 2015 at 2:59 pm

the babe in black looks like Bimbo Craig…i noticed it at the beginning too..lol

• PurpleiciousBabe

July 29, 2015 at 3:46 pm

lol… My favourite Nigerian ‘Sugar’ actor…
      I love him. too cute. x

2. Lin

July 28, 2015 at 1:50 pm

Timini I have fallen in love with you instantly. Abeg! Let’s hook up, You will not regret it. Anyone has an info on how to get in contact with him? He is my type. Help a sister bikonu.

• Eva

August 4, 2015 at 12:07 am

lmbo try instagram

3. Lawan

July 28, 2015 at 1:51 pm

Unflaterring outfit again Cornelia
    Gorgeous makeup Corny and Sika!!
    I like how the flow of the gist goes!

4. chy

July 28, 2015 at 1:59 pm

wetin i wan disclose?some guys dont like to be told the truth so some of my secrets go with me to 6ft

5. Ada

July 28, 2015 at 2:20 pm

Well,I’m always of the opinion that u don’t really have to share everything…there’s a reason its called Past… But then there are crucial things that u ought to put out there esp if it is someone u see a future with…and early too(maybe not first two weeks or if u can…why not?!)… Things like if u have a child… And other sensitive matters(I mean for all u know,it could be a deal breaker for the person hence saving urself the hurt n pain of finding out when u are already too deep in..). The rest like finance status can come down the line when u prolly fully trust the person.

6. Feyi

July 28, 2015 at 2:29 pm

I am a woman but I thot the men made more sense in this interview than the women! Ladies pls, if you have had 10 abortions and you know your womb will not be able to carry anymore babies, the guy has every right to know about it. Why? Because if he would marry you he still will!.
    2. Women plsssss, if you earnestly want to acquire properties while you are married kindly consult your husband and then maybe buy the properties in your children’s name. Imagine if you get to knw in an awkward way that your husband just bot a house two weeks ago, like Timini Egbuson said, while you guys still live under the same roof , how would you feel?

3. Only immature men feel uncomfortable with their women earning more than them! If you earn more than your man, let him know about it and see how he reacts. if his reaction towards you is positive then you are safe but if it’s the other way round, run away from him! BUT that does not make the person who earns lesser to be idle, irresponsible and weak. Let him also hustle to get more at least to do the basic and important things in the house. Why? Because he is the HEAD and the woman is only there to SUPPORT.
    I tell my partner EVERYTHING! I dnt care if he tells me about his secrets or not. At least I’m not gonna live in pretence and guilt all the days of my life.
    Sika Osie, I love you but you need to go and learn more about Marriage. It’s more than what ‘the other woman’ or ‘my friends’ tell me.
    Thanks.

• Meme

July 28, 2015 at 3:30 pm

thank you Feyi for this.

• Tunmi

July 28, 2015 at 10:25 pm

I love everything you said except this “Because he is the HEAD and the woman is only there to SUPPORT.” It actually contradicts something you wrote. We really must let go of the notion that one person is the head simply because of gender. Both parties are there to support one another.

• *curious*

July 29, 2015 at 5:01 am

Lol…why must we let go of that notion, Tunmi? Because you don’t agree with it?

• cryingneversolvedanything

July 29, 2015 at 3:40 pm

God bless you @Tunmi. No man is lord over a woman. The quicker women get that into their brains the better for us. It is this faux-respectability politics that has led to all the unfaithfulness, domestic abuse, rape perpetuated by men towards women as well as lack of ambition in women. When you wake up in the morning and choose to accept a man as your Lord, you have automatically condemned yourself to a sub-human status – unworthy of humanity except via a man’s leadership.

7. Jo!

July 28, 2015 at 2:30 pm

Timini Boooooooooooo <3<3<3<3<3

8. prec

July 28, 2015 at 2:45 pm

Whyyyy is he wearing shades in a room? I don’t understand why some Nigerian men do that, apart from it being so local, it obstruct effective communication, it’s so weird to me.

Nice conversation tho.

• Olu

July 28, 2015 at 4:38 pm

What if he was trying to hide something
      .a defective eye maybe? Not saying this,is,the case here..but u never know why some do these things

9. Hmmm

July 28, 2015 at 2:45 pm

Is this show ‘Real Talk with Cornelia” or “NdaniRealTalk? The tag is different on twitter and on their Youtube page. BN I need clarity. Thanks.

10. slexzyp

July 28, 2015 at 2:51 pm

Dis is really my best show l always cant wait for Tuesdays to watch ur show
    takis for dis show : its really helping me alot

11. ednutey

July 28, 2015 at 3:02 pm

Lin Lin…una don reach here?Pls leave Timini o, he’s saving himself for marriage abeg (just saying, he looks like a virgin dou)…..Lol

12. Somtoo

July 28, 2015 at 3:26 pm

Timini don cast his friends. Hohohohohohihoho. Im all for nondisclosure oo not even partial disclosure. Guys cant handle the truth. If it doesnt affect your man in any way, why give him a headache cos of your past? Sister, dont do it! Dont tell him, he is human, when u are not looking, he will give you side eyes and judge you. Ladies have got to learn to shutup, btw, the sika girl is really bae….love how “put together she seems and speaks” and she thinks like me Hehehehehee. ?.beauty and basins. Bella naija, dont use my comment to buy groundnut o.

13. Lin

July 28, 2015 at 3:39 pm

Please o! still waiting on any info on how to meet Timini, Help! BN! Somebody!! Anybody!!!! HELLLLLP! I’m serious, who knows we might be another successful BN couple. Can’t wait to tell our love story.

• Bisi

July 28, 2015 at 5:51 pm

Follow him on Instagram and obey your thirst LWKMD his handle is @_timini

14. Meah

July 28, 2015 at 3:49 pm

I’m not a fan of her get-up in this episode but Cornelia is Gorgeous!! Keep it up gurl. #BoldnVeryBeautiful

15. Meah

July 28, 2015 at 3:52 pm

Meanwhile, the pidgin-speaking man in white in the street segment is the truth!! hehehehe!

16. Make we all keep secrets

July 28, 2015 at 4:04 pm

It is very simple na, keep your secret, i keep my secret.

I keep my secrets including
    a. I have two male kids outside wedlock
    b. i have 3 side chics
    c. i have 3 buildings that bring in money
    d. i go to my side chic house anytime i tell you i am traveling on official assignment
    e. I have properties solely on my name
    f. You dont have any part at all in my will.

How about that ladies, hope you dont have heart attack when you get to know these secrets?

Deceitful generation!
    hiss

17. Reasons they are still single

July 28, 2015 at 4:10 pm

It is because of this kind of mentality that people like Sika are still single.

Many have the outer beauty but lack the inner one
    na beauty we go chop?
    If you are a girl and your beauty has entered your head, let me refer you to the mango tree
    Many ripe and over ripe mangoes, (yellow pawpaw infact) are either stung by bees or fall down and get rotten

Dey there dey deceive yourself

18. Gorgeous

July 28, 2015 at 4:16 pm

Abeg, this is an innocent question o. Cornelia sounds like a Nigerian girl. But the O’dwyer name has me stumped. LMAO. Shes pretty though. However, the braids on her forehead are a no no. If you have low hairline, just put gel biko.

• comeoverhere

July 28, 2015 at 6:06 pm

her last name is a manufactured name. its a Yoruba name “Oduwaya” or something…..LOL!!!!

• Fashion Police

July 28, 2015 at 8:58 pm

I disagree…embrace people with hairlines in the days of people with no edges. And gel is too ghetto.

• cryingneversolvedanything

July 29, 2015 at 3:45 pm

gel ghetto? since when?

19. whoyoube

July 28, 2015 at 4:17 pm

I enjoy watching this show every tuesday and I must comment oo. The guy in the light blue shirt talking on street has buff eyes. I really enjoy watching this show I think Cornelia is a very good host tbh and anyone who is saying anything negative about her is a EP.

20. goddessofvictory

July 28, 2015 at 4:43 pm

The street view kills me each time. possibly my best segment sef. the ” i cripple comot” guy lwkm!!!

21. Feyi

July 28, 2015 at 4:52 pm

@meme, lotta love!

22. Que

July 28, 2015 at 4:56 pm

HAhahahahahahahaaaaa….. The pidgin knacking brother in the street interview section just had to be the real MVP!!!! .died laugjing @…”…I cripple comot for e house…..” brother I hail!!!

As for the to tell or not, different types and stages of relationships require different levels of revelation…abi whats d point in telling a fling that your mother killed your father??…….but please if you know your secret/truth will impact his/her life/choice, kindly let him/her know biko….

Best remedy most of the time, is to live a secret free life…. the everyday hustle is already enough trouble. I’m thinking of what might be revealed bout me to my partner, that will shake me to my core, and I cant find…. biko life’s too short to be looking over my shoulders in each relationship.

23. Bigbang

July 28, 2015 at 4:57 pm

Oh my days ??? the last guy on the street made me laugh out loud ‘I cripple comot for the house’ ??
    On a different note, that Timini person is smoking HOT♨️

24. Nia

July 28, 2015 at 7:03 pm

I enjoyed this version Sika and Timini were real with their opinions no trying to be cool for the camera, meanwhile Conny-girl you are getting better episode by episode go girl

25. Dash

July 29, 2015 at 1:40 am

Dj caise you are just over forming, like Jumai shaba wasnt earning more than you cahhhman bro.

• Shalsl

July 29, 2015 at 3:54 am

He said he has been in a relationship with a lady that earned more than him so what exactly is your problem? Open your ears pls, he didn’t lie

• Habibi

July 29, 2015 at 3:48 pm

Hian voltron calm down its not that serious, this one no be your headache leave phensic for dj caise

26. Tosin

July 29, 2015 at 3:15 am

next time i’m just skipping the whole table thingie. the street interviews were too short then horror they came back to the table. no.

27. B Baby

July 29, 2015 at 10:23 am

I detest being manipulated so I will not keep important information from someone I love and will appreciate being treated same way.

28. Liam Chukwu

July 29, 2015 at 11:44 am

My friend’s ex told him how she lost here parents to HIV and the stupid guy used it against her in an argument out of anger. Some secrets are better kept to self.

• cryingneversolvedanything

July 29, 2015 at 3:52 pm

like what an old woman (she’s a married btw; a psa for those married jurors always seeking for spinsters to humiliate) once said … “be careful what you tell a man, you’d be surprised how much of an ammunition it turns out to be.”

29. sum1special

July 29, 2015 at 3:36 pm

The dude on the street is real men. Cornelia you are so pretty…Nice job…Then Timini and Sika…love how open and real you two were.

30. Atemi

July 29, 2015 at 5:29 pm

i love the show. in the same breath.. i hate it. a lot of Cornielas view are really messed up . first she expects pocket money from a man. next she wants to hide properties.. complete lack of maturity to be in relationships. good luck to whatever relationship you find yourself in.