Relationships

‘I have long moved on. I have an amazing woman in my life’ Freeze Gives an Interview about Conflict with his Ex-wife

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

AY LIVE Happiness Edition 2015 BellaNaijaFREEZEFor the past few years days, OAP Freeze has strongly voiced out his opinions about his estranged wife as well as recounting the details of his marriage on social media in a bid to share his experience and speak out.

In this exclusive interview with SDK, he talks about why he chose to air his laundry on social media, how his marriage crashed and much more.

Read excerpts below.

On bringing his accusations about his wife to social media: I am not perfect, not even near, but I will not take blame for a crime I didn’t commit and won’t allow my name to be destroyed by this woman. Ope was raised by a single mother who had seven children from three different fathers. Everyone discouraged the relationship pointing out her mother’s situation and warning me that this might lead to a character flaw in Ope but what did I know? I was in love. By the time I understood the enormity of the damage done to her by her upbringing, it was already too late and she was pregnant with our first child. I decided to get married to Ope turning a deaf ear to numerous warnings of the consequences of such an action.

On his suspicions: From the first year of marriage I started seeing her true character. She talked without any respect whatsoever and would fight me and hurl curses like a market woman, while saying to me “it is better I curse you and hit you than for GOD to strike you!” My parents have been married for 40years and I believe that divorce should never be an option. So I endured the violence. Adultery is one of the most difficult things to prove but if a married woman keeps late nights, has unwholesome friends, comes home tipsy regularly and she makes calls to strange men at ungodly hours within her husband’s home eyebrows will definitely be raised. There was this one time I went to the UK for work. I sent my assistant with a cheque to my house at midnight and she wasn’t home, she had dropped the kids with my sister and disappeared into the night! What about the time she saved a mans number under her female friends name  sometime in 2007 and we had a huge fight about it, leading me to almost end the marriage at that time. It has never been my intention to call her out on social media and if you remember clearly I avoided making any comment initially since it’s an embarrassing situation for both of us and the children already, however she is hellbent on destroying everything I stand for just to make herself look good. This has left me with no other option than to speak the truth!

On when and how his marriage crashed: My marriage crashed like 6 or 7 years ago. In her bid to have absolute control Ope severed ties with my family. She created such a hostile environment that my family avoided visiting as much as possible. In order for me to have a happy home I had to do as she pleased or else all hell would be let loose. I wasn’t the perfect husband myself making a few mistakes here and there but I always believed we could work on our issues if we stuck together. The straw that finally broke the camels back for me was when she lashed out at my mother, attempting to slap her in the presence of my father and I because my mother dared question her coming home at 11.30pm leaving the children without dinner. To me that was the highest form of insult a man could ever take and I felt I had failed my family if that was the best daughter-in-law I could provide for them. I still stayed on in the marriage for the sake of the kids but my heart and soul had departed. Even after she packed out of our matrimonial home I tried to send my sister after her to plead with her just for the sake of the children but she refused. Like 6months before she packed out she changed jobs to her present company Seadrill limited without even informing me. I found out because her ID changed and up until today I don’t know where that company is.

On his new family: Yes I am in a relationship but let me squash the rumor. she is not an older woman, she is a lot younger than I am and she does not have four children. I didn’t start dating her until three or four months after Ope deserted our matrimonial home leaving me in a severe state of depression. She has been wonderful to me, gave me a shoulder to cry on and picked me up from the mess I was in. My family adore her and her family is really cool with me and I am praying to GOD that she will be my last bus stop. Ope has prevented me from seeing my kids for over a year now. I remember picking my son up from school last year and she drove to my house with thugs in her car, barricaded my gate and started screaming to attract the neighbours that I wanted to kidnap her son.

On closure on the whole issue: Yes, I loved her but that was a very long time ago. Her destructive spirit killed the love a long time ago. It grew to anger, hatred, bitterness and my current state of indifference towards her. She had a friend that was kicked out of her marriage because she was caught with juju. This same friend made sure that she ended OPE’S marriage and I am leaving that friend to GOD! I suffered so much in the hands of this woman I was so depressed that I was almost suicidal. A friend of mine advised me to go into sports to maintain my sanity but I absolutely detest sports. The only sport I can tolerate is Formula1. I went to watch a race and Oris watches were advertised so I bought one. I had always loved watches but on a much smaller scale. I started with brands like Oris, Tissot, Rado and Raymond Weil then I graduated to the bigger dogs. I used to stay up all night researching on wristwatches and searching for the best service centre etc What started as a hobby to battle my depression has fast become my greatest passion!

On moving on: I am over this relationship with Ope, I wish her all the best in life as I have long  moved on. I have an amazing woman in my life and a couple of weeks ago we were blessed with an adorable son! I use this as a medium to beg her to allow me access to our children something she has totally denied me for over one year! She should be advised to be careful with the kind of accusations she makes because they could ultimately be damaging to the reputation of her children’s father. I never draw first blood, I have always reacted to what she did never the other way round. This is my closure, i don’t need any counseling.

You can read more from the full interview here.

1. Zeal

July 14, 2015 at 3:49 pm

Oh Brother!!! *rollingmyeyes* Bella it haff do nah, he is boring already.

• icrossmyheart

July 14, 2015 at 6:46 pm

This guy contradicts himself.
      1. You are indifferent to her but you write about her.
      2. Your heart and soul had departed from the marriage, yet you sent your sister to beg her when she packed out.
      3. She will not allow you to see your children for one year, but you picked your son up from school.
      4. She keeps late nights, but you sent your secretary, who is a woman, to go to your home to give her a cheque at MIDNIGHT. Your secretary’s husband, assuming she is married, wont complain or make silly assumptions as you have made?
      5. You were SO DEPRESSED after the marriage but not depressed enough not to start dating another woman.
      6. How can you be depressed when your soul and heart have checked out from a marriage?

I hate it when people use one’s parents to judge one’s character. If that is the case, 90 per cent of Nigeria’s parents are BAD judging from how Nigerian men act these. What does her mother having seven children and three baby fathers have to do with Ope’s upbringing? So with the moral decadence going on in the country one would think a two parent household is the in thing. A two parent household does not guarantee one’s character. JUST LOOK AT NIGERIA. If Ope grew up in a loving home, her mother’s affairs have nothing to do with it.

Also, having unwholesome friends…what does this even mean?

I never ever wanted to comment on such a character as Freeze but it is clear to me now that he was the abuser in the relationship. Abusers are manipulative and NEVER EVER EVER take responsibility for anything. Notice how he said he makes mistakes here and there, undermining his role for the demise of his relationship. That is an abuser right there. I know one because I have experienced not one but two of them. They know how to twist the truth to their favour.

You are happy and your marriage packed SEVEN YEARS not six months ago and you are still talking about it.

It is well.

• Kadara

July 14, 2015 at 7:10 pm

What a big hypocrite! He makes me sick

• Nuna

July 15, 2015 at 12:40 am

Please chop knuckle. You sad all I wanted to say. Darrizall

• khamila

July 15, 2015 at 9:15 am

are you a lady or a guy?I love you anyways.
      You have said it all!

• ij

July 15, 2015 at 11:05 am

Please receive an e-hug. You are so on point!

• Cath

July 16, 2015 at 1:44 pm

He is judging ope’s mother meanwhile he already has children from different women within a short time of separation. How is that? If you found love just 3months after separation, it means that you have being cheating on your wife with that person.

• Ogochukwu

July 16, 2015 at 8:47 pm

Gbamest!

• Kaeto

July 14, 2015 at 7:24 pm

it is sad, when women get abused by their spouse, so many of them take the blame or responsibility: Since this abgya is playing that role of the weaker link, he better take responsibility for his actions in his marriage, instead of painting it as ” I know I am not perfect,” wife to is not perfect but you have the audacity to label her “flawed” by her upbringing, my dear even with both parents we are all flawed. Anybody that chooses to bank on you in the business world must be a fool. Because you are loosing so much credibility by sorting out your issues for the public to judge. Whether it is true or false, you have a so called new patner, why do this to her. Please stop with your dirty laundry because you are no saint.

• Anti-Freeze

July 15, 2015 at 12:23 pm

It haff not do o! It haff not do at all. Let Freeze keep it coming cuz the more his verbal diarrhoea goes on the more of his stupidity and wickedness we get to know from the horse’s mouth no less. Freeze can kill…not physically cuz he’s too cowardly for that but he can kill with his mouth and that’s what he’s trying to do to Ope only that it has backfired. Kontinuu omo alaigboran eleti didi.

• Osaretin

July 16, 2015 at 12:45 am

THERE IS MORE TO THE STORY. FREEZE, YOUR STORY IS SO TOUCHING BUT IT SOUNDS LIKE A LIE. (IN NATALIE’S VOICE) .

PROBLEM IS THAT YOU ARE NOW TIRED OF THE MARRIAGE AND THE WOMAN.
      WHY IS THERE ALWAYS SOME CHILD OF A COW (YOUNG COW), IN WAITING TO GIVE THE MARRIED MAN A SHOULDER TO CRY ON? THE SAINTLY COW. (LOL) SOME YOUNG TART IS ALWAYS THERE, YET YOU REPRESENT A CHURCH THAT FORBIDS SEX OUTSIDE MARRIAGE. WHAT ARE YOU? REALLY? YOU ARE A NOW A BABY DADDY??? YOU ARE SO SHITTY!

YOUR OWN DADDY MARRIED ANOTHER WOMAN ON TOP OF UR MUM, (THE FORTY YRS U ARE SHOUTING), SO WHAT IF OPE TOO KEPT HOUNDING U BASED ON THE HIGH LIKELIHOOD THAT U WILL ALSO MARRY ANOTHER WOMAN ON TOP OF HER IN A COUPLE OF YEARS? YOU ARE AS CLUELESS AS SHIT!

WHY BRING OPE’S MUM’S MATRIMONIAL ISSUES INTO THE STORY. ITS HIGHLY SPITEFUL, DISRESPECTFUL, AND HIGHLY INSENSITIVE OF YOU. IT SHOWS THAT U WERE EXPECTING HER TO FAIL SIMPLY BECOS HER MOTHER MAY NOT HAVE BEEN LUCKY WITH MEN.

IF A WOMAN HAS CHILDREN FOR DIFFERENT MEN, SHE IS THE ONE WHO KNOWS THE TRUE REASON WHY IT IS SO, DONT HOLD HER CHILDREN HOSTAGE EXPECTING THEM TO ALSO TOW THAT LINE AUTOMATICALLY. THIS MAY HAVE CAUSED ALL THE SILLY BASELESS SUSPICIONS U HAD, THEREBY BRINGING FRICTION INTO THE MARRIAGE. DID U CATCH HER ON TOP OF A MAN?

I DONT KNOW U PERSONALLY NOR UR OPE WIFE, BUT YOU – FREEZE- MUST BE A HANDFUL TO DEAL WITH.

MEN KNOW THIS, RUBBISH THAT THERE WILL ALWAYS BE SOME STUPID TEENAGER OR MUCH YOUNGER FOOL TO PICK, IS WHY THEY ARE EVER READY TO WALK OUT OF A MARRIAGE. THE TRUTH IS THAT IF IT WAS THE OTHER WAY ROUND, THE WOMAN WILL SHE FIND A YOUNGER GUY TO CRY ON? WHY DIDNT FREEZE GO FOR HIS AGE MATE? LOL!!!

FREEZE, U DO NOT LOVE THIS OPE WOMAN, NOR DID YOU EVER, (TRUE LOVE CONQUERS ALL ‘INIQUITIES). YOU SHOULD HAVE SPARED US THIS LENGTHY, STUPID TALE.

THE LITTLE SLUT WHO CANT MARRY HER MATES ALREADY ‘LIVING IN SIN’ WITH FREEZE AND ALREADY BABY MAMA, FREEZE U ARE ‘TRULY’ A PASTOR.

I CARRY YANSH FOR UR FAKE FAITH!

2. Disguised

July 14, 2015 at 3:53 pm

E have do eeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mr Freezeee e don do!!! we dont care! dont want to know dont! give a shoot!!

You have an amazing woman in ur life then face ur lane.. i have been in an abusive relationship and God help me if he was to try it now at my age i would have fought back in such a way that he would be hospitalized. FASTTRACK……….i’m with someone much better now and i dont care anymore about him or even talk about it.. i just think to myself the next lady sha i pity you….

I know some ladies who will turn a blind eye to this guys and still date him.. well!!!

3. Lilo

July 14, 2015 at 3:57 pm

Wow. I continue to pity the new woman though. Is this what they refer to a a man nowadays? Smh. Shame on you Dayo and all who call themselves your friends and family. You are a disgrace to civility. You have an amazing woman in your life but you keep gaining notoriety talking about ope. How dare you insult her mom when we know how messed up your own dad was. The man that brought oyinbo to Nigeria and enslaved her.

• valentine

July 14, 2015 at 9:57 pm

Oyibo????Romania na oyibo?

• Osaretin

July 16, 2015 at 12:48 am

MY DEAR,
      ROMANIA NA OYINBO O TECHNICALLY, ONLY BE SAY THEM NOR TUSH REACH BRITICO.
      BUT IF U WALKED PAST ONE ON THE STREETS OF LONDON, OR ANY AMERICAN CITY, YOU NOR GO KNOW O SAY THEY ARE NOT AMERICAN, OR BRITS.
      TECHNICALLY THEY ARE CAUCASIANS., AND THATS OYINBO

4. Kiiki

July 14, 2015 at 3:57 pm

See, it is very clear, absolutely obvious, that this Freeze guy has innate issues. Period!

PS: If you truly have an amazing woman who you adore, cherish (and all that), you WILL focus on her and your happiness instead of spending the majority of your time publicly/ privately lambasting and tarnishing another woman’s image!

Maturity you lack Mr. Freeze, Maturity you need.

• Ross

July 14, 2015 at 4:19 pm

As in ehn. When I saw ”Ope was raised by a single mother who had seven children from three different fathers”, I knew he had mental issues.
      And like you rightly said, if indeed he had found Mrs Right, his love for her won’t allow him disgrace himself publicly like this. He needs a couch. A psych and a couch, cos dude has deep childhood issues that Mrs Right unfortunately for her is about to experience.
      Lets be eating popcorn. We would soon hear his views on the second woman, cos men like this, their matter doesn’t stop in one place.

• Lilo

July 14, 2015 at 6:05 pm

Thank God I am not the only one already worried about Mrs Right. Lmao.she go hear wen. That one that already spread legs for this talkative albino whose income doesn’t justify his lifestyle and fiam popped a baby and divorce dust hasn’t settle. Some women are worthless sha.

• Osaretin

July 16, 2015 at 12:55 am

@Ross , SHAME NOR GO GREE AM ADMIT FOR THIS NEW WOMAN.

MEN LIKE HIM
      NA SO ONE OF MY BIG PAPAS ( A RELATION) SUFFER FOR THE HANDS OF HIS SECOND WIFE. SHE BEAT HIM UP, AND YABBED HIM FOR NOT BEING PATIENT WITH HIS FIRST WIFE. SHE STARVED HIM ( HE HAD NOW GROWN OLD), AND ACTUALLY SLAPPED HIM ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS. HE WAS TOO SHAMED TO EVEN REPORT HER AS HE HAD PARTED WAYS WITH HIS FIRST WIFE IN A HORRIBLE MANNER

5. Disguised

July 14, 2015 at 3:59 pm

This guy is not man enough… nah!! woman beat you..

Ok lets believe that and you stood there or let her beat..

All you did was run to get ur phone and take slefies…

Then now u seat there and write on social media, showing evidence say WOMAN beat you..

E never still occur to u what ure doing..#makingafoolofyourself

Still feeding us with more sotries.. the lady sef no get the energy to give her side of the story.. DO YOU KNOW WHY? SHE IS EXHAUSTED MEHN!! she just want you out of her life so she can breath.. i can relate to that..

6. Ocean Beauty

July 14, 2015 at 3:59 pm

In this one small interview this man has dragged his wife, wife’s family, wife’s company, his parents, assistant, kids, wristwatch as so on in his gist.
    Na wa for talk

• OD

July 14, 2015 at 4:11 pm

He is just a parot. I hate men that talk like this.

7. iyke

July 14, 2015 at 4:00 pm

I was feeling your gist … from no where,watch matter enter…
    Nnaaa meen, e ji watch mee gi ihe?

• iyke

July 14, 2015 at 4:15 pm

Seriously this is just a shittty situation.Maybe love was never meant to be forever or maybe love has always been there but it’s just us who need to be.
      #shittysituation
      #loveandheartache
      #lovevspizza

• Tkum

July 14, 2015 at 4:58 pm

nna ehh…..looool…eji ya me ya strong tinz

• Nnenna

July 14, 2015 at 6:10 pm

No kill me with laughfu. ………

• nene

July 14, 2015 at 6:14 pm

nne ask him o.

• Iris

July 15, 2015 at 6:25 am

Lol the watch thing confuzzled me O. Then I remembered that random interview he gave about watches a year or two ago.

8. teee

July 14, 2015 at 4:01 pm

here we go again, can this people keep their matter private and allow us rest pleasssseeeeeee?
    enough already before we start hearing details about their [email protected] life . abeg joor

9. Honey girl

July 14, 2015 at 4:01 pm

Comments please.

10. Moyo

July 14, 2015 at 4:01 pm

How can you put closure by opening up another can of worms, really Freeze. Please just keep quiet, you have done enough damage to last a lifetime. Your new wife better watch her back. Pasan ta fi na iyale obe loke aja fun iyawo(the stick that was used to beat the older wife is still under the roof for the new wife. I hope this is the last we will hear on this matter.

• Mystique

July 14, 2015 at 5:59 pm

my thoughts exactly……..

11. chichi

July 14, 2015 at 4:03 pm

Lord give me strength!!! I was done after his response to the first question. Is he really this stupid and arrogant?

• Brown

July 15, 2015 at 5:59 am

He needs a sympathetic pat on the head… with a hammer.

• Somborri

July 15, 2015 at 12:48 pm

Yes he is. I stopped listening to Cool FM because of him .even though I’ve known him from way back and I’m proud of his success story.

12. OD

July 14, 2015 at 4:07 pm

Freeze you are definately not a saint. You dont need to bring her mum into this by saying she had 7 children for different men. Definately you must have said this to her face while you were still married. And you expect her to respect your mum?
    Nobody jokes with their mother (unless the person na bastard), respect my mum and i will respect your mum, Disrespect my mother and I will beat your mother Blue, Black and even Navy.
    Freeze I beg e don do, you too talk.

13. Thatgidigirl

July 14, 2015 at 4:08 pm

but how did his watch collection somehow pop up in this interview?

• Dolapo

July 14, 2015 at 4:16 pm

Lmao. He is a madman.

• Melanin

July 14, 2015 at 10:57 pm

As a result of depression now. Lma . Mr freeze, please grow up for the sake of nobody but for yourself

• Osaretin

July 16, 2015 at 12:58 am

NA FOR BOASTING NOW. MY THOTS TOO. IT SEEMED A VERY IRRELEVANT TANGENT

14. ednutey

July 14, 2015 at 4:13 pm

BN, pls stop with the suspense,this should have been the 1st thing u should have found out fest ofall b4 allowing ‘Cold’ drag attention with much more important political.social,economic and spiritual issues.

Now that he has convinced himself(believe me he only convinced himself and not the crowd he thot he would) can we get more real life and engaging things?

You’re welcome

15. iseemaths

July 14, 2015 at 4:14 pm

what is all this???? we hear you and we sympathize with you but kindly stop dragging it. Lesson learned; which is men should speak up when battered. Shei that is the moral of the story? we got it from the first day you spoke about it. phew!

16. Dolapo

July 14, 2015 at 4:15 pm

‘New amazing woman in Freeze’s life’, please run out of this mess as soon as you can. This here is a mentally deranged man. The amount of time he spends fantasizing about his ex wife is sickening

• Osaretin

July 16, 2015 at 12:59 am

SHE DON BORN SO SHE DON ENTER FINISH

17. Sese

July 14, 2015 at 4:16 pm

Kai !!! You are an absolute demon. Just because she has chosen the part of honor by keeping quiet, you have come up with all these lies. Your case is completely hopeless because you have no fear of God. None of these rubbish is in the court processes you filed in court because you know you cant prove them and your Counsel is probably too decent to put it in. You are such a pathetic liar. Why didnt you put it in there that your co-adulterer N B E O was happily married until you showed up in her life and that she is presently going through a very messy divorce now. Did you just say that she has no other kids other than the child she just had with you ? Kai, Freeze !!! Do you want to take the credit of fathering Mr. O’s kids as well. Since you have decided to make your life a public show, I really dont understand why you are holding back.. You should also let the world know that your new wife’s family has refused to allow you come over to undertake the customary wine carrying cos they are embarrassed by the conduct of their daughter who has brought nothing but shame to them.

You are a conformed pedophile and manipulative liar. A big embarrassment to your biological children. Your records are still there at the House on the Rock.

Yes, you guessed right, I am an insider. And I think its high time that you shoosh up. Your enstranged wife has been quite mature. She hasnt said a word save to deny your stupid allegations for the sake of her children who unfortunately have a father who has gone round the bed. Like I said, shossh it now. If you dont, I will ensure that all the explicit details of your escapades are exposed to the world.

• Siggy

July 14, 2015 at 9:12 pm

dear Ses, Kindly expose him since he has decided to put his life on social media, why are holding back, spill the bean!!!

• kole

July 15, 2015 at 12:57 pm

A lot of expose going on the background but BN be on full censorship mode. Everyday for thief one day for the owner. There will be a sequel to this blockbuster.

• Sholz

July 14, 2015 at 10:43 pm

Kai SESE, tell us the story jor. This guy is beyond sick!

• opus

July 14, 2015 at 11:17 pm

Pls help us expose him, his sick!

18. chy

July 14, 2015 at 4:21 pm

sweet jesus
    u have the answers to all the problem
    could you please stretch forth your hands from heaven and fix ifedayo freeze brain?

• lomy

July 14, 2015 at 11:14 pm

Lafing in swahili.. I Cnt abeg

19. Werindou

July 14, 2015 at 4:23 pm

Bros abeg go sidon. U sure say u marsure so. I no think am. U no shame sef. U bi man oh

20. adeanon

July 14, 2015 at 4:24 pm

Freeze,

Anyone who had any iota of pity/sympathy/support for the way you are handling this matter…..

I cry for women.I cry for Ope.I cry for her poor mother who has now been dragged into this. But most of all I cry for this new ‘wonderful’ woman. You are sitting back dating someone who ran down their wife in this way? Someone who had children for him.?
    You are being a baby mama for someone who displays watches everywhere.
    I weep for you. I really do. You are comfortable dating a narcissist in a midlife crisis who has rewritten years of marital history for 2 days of social media fame…
    It can never end well.
    Ope- no matter what wrong you did ( it takes 2 to breakdown a marriage), I applaud you for your dignity and grace in this matter.

21. Nahum

July 14, 2015 at 4:24 pm

Very funny…he does not want his wife to tarnish his image for the sake of his kids but has no problem doing the same to his wife. Am I the only one that finds this reasoning insane???? He his dragging his wife and her family on social media but wants his image protected. It is now obvious that this man has a lot of skeletons in his cupboard.

22. Nma

July 14, 2015 at 4:28 pm

Ohhhhhhhh!!!!! He’s still talking n now granting interviews ‘sighs’. For someone who’s been separated for almost 6-7 years, y bring ur ish up now? Is it bcos you are trying to get a divorce in court? If yes, bros pls save ur explanations and evidence for the courts and move the hell ‘ON’. At this point I don’t even care to know whatever led to ur separation n I feel no sympathy bcos of ur antics. Bros, u really should live up to ur AKA n Freeze ur mouth or ur ex may sue you for slander.

23. kokie

July 14, 2015 at 4:29 pm

It is a good thing you have moved on. There are still a lot of scars. Release it out of your system for your children’s sake. I am sure the pain is both ways and particularly felt by the children. God’s peace to all concerned

24. @edDREAMZ

July 14, 2015 at 4:33 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said..
    Oh freeze i so believe yu and i love the way yu put that woman in her place….. what a wicked woman abeg…..
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

• Ewa

July 14, 2015 at 5:08 pm

See this “HE-diot”. You deserve to be whipped

• Bruness

July 18, 2015 at 7:50 am

@ edDreamz I never thought I would hurl an abuse on some1 here but for you I’m making an exception, but before that i’ll tell you this my mother always says in any divorce case don’t apportion blame to one person, that said You are the most stupid male ever to comment on any subject matter posted on bella naija. Grow some balls, mature then come back here for inspection…

25. Ada Nnewi

July 14, 2015 at 4:34 pm

This watch matter sha……This guy has serious deep seated issues!

26. VeryAngryNigerian

July 14, 2015 at 4:35 pm

Ahh this is disgusting, I can’t believe he went for his Ex’s mother just prove a point. So he had to single-mother-shame his ex-MIL just to make a point? smh……single women when you pray for partner, please this is the kind of man you pray becomes tongue tied ,before he gets the chance to say hello…

27. Sese

July 14, 2015 at 4:40 pm

BN, Please where is my comment ?

28. Truth

July 14, 2015 at 4:41 pm

Ifedayo, n-a u an AAAASSSSSSSSSSSS! What the? This is the same idiot that used to overhug coolfm girls so he could feel their boobs on his chest! The same goat that has ‘toasted’ at least one person i know in coolfm! So what are you saying? Didn’t u bring girls to your coolfm apartment? (Mind u, oga freeze has a range rover & camry and still stays in the apartment o!) That is why he cannot leave coolfm. Which woman would want to stay with a man that buys million dollar watches (so he says) and doesn’t have properties? Answer me Uncle Freeze!!!!! The fact that she has stayed with you this long is an achievement sef! Rubbish! Ope, please keep doing you o! Pray to God to clear ur name and be happy.

29. babes

July 14, 2015 at 4:42 pm

This guy has gone from bad to worse! pls keep quiet

30. jide

July 14, 2015 at 4:43 pm

Mind boggling that boys like freeze continue to attract women. Poor standards everywhere

31. nonye

July 14, 2015 at 4:43 pm

And you are bringing her company into this for what reason? Freeze you just cant help yourself can you? Oga please continue to fight for visitation rights for your children through the court system, children need their fathers. But until then “Keep it cute, or keep it on mute!”

32. Somborri

July 14, 2015 at 4:48 pm

Ifedayo Olarinde!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You said and I quote “”It has never been my intention to call her out on social media and if you remember clearly I avoided making any comment initially since it’s an embarrassing situation for both of us and the children already, however she is hellbent on destroying everything I stand for just to make herself look good. This has left me with no other option than to speak the truth!”” – I hope you realise that you were the one who started all this nonsense on social media and have sustained it to this point. We only heard from Ope in her press release yesterday and she refused to insult you. Please stop disgracing yourself. It is totally unnecessary. If you have found a new love then why not just concentrate on pursuing the divorce which is already in court? There are so many things wrong with this your interview but frankly I dont have the time to point them all out. Just stop disgracing Dr and Prof (Mrs) Olarinde. We Ex-ISI/Ex-U.I dont roll like that and we are so embarrassed by this matter. Abeg, e do.

• Lilo

July 14, 2015 at 4:58 pm

If I were this new love, I would be furious that with a new born baby, my so called love, is only interesting in talking about his ex wife.

33. kole

July 14, 2015 at 4:49 pm

Post my comment BN. This is supposed to be a democracy now.

34. chaz

July 14, 2015 at 4:54 pm

The irony in this whole story sha. ope’s mom has 3 baby daddies…meanwhile u now have 2 Babymamas

• icrossmyheart

July 14, 2015 at 6:52 pm

Thank you. LOL….pot say hello to kettle.

• Omo

July 15, 2015 at 11:59 pm

1 more to go to make it a tie……lol foolishness at 40

35. smile

July 14, 2015 at 4:56 pm

FREEZE you have failed woefully as the head of the home, during the course of your marriage did you ever fast and pray for your wife and family? why did you ever allow a 3rd party in your marriage? may God forgive you both.
    Ope you are a disgrace to woman hood, woman should learn to respect themselves, sorry to say this some women are worse than the devil itself, A goat will always remain a goat no matter where it’s been taken to, better still bring out a pig from the pit and wash off the dirt, it will still go back to the dirt. OPE your mum had children from 3 different men, have you ever sit down to think about this? what steps are you following? what example are you showing to your kids? Every woman needs to contribute their own quarter for the marriage to work.
    OPE & FREEZE please go talk to God seek for HIS forgiveness, as he is waiting to accept you both , OPE allow the children to see their father, because he has the right to. make peace with your past so that your future can be spotless.
    JESUS LOVES YOU

• icrossmyheart

July 14, 2015 at 6:52 pm

WOW…..you use God and then castigate a fellow human being. How are you different from ISIS? WOW. Her mother having children from three different men IS NOT A BAD THING OH. Stop with the SHAMING. What about men who have children to get paperS? Where are your curses? What about the men who marry more than one wife? Where are your curses? Abeg. If Ope’s mom wants to have more children with different men, SHE IS ENTITILED TO DO SO. Stop with the shaming of women.

You are the one who is a disgrace to HUMANKIND for this judgmental attitude. NOnsense.

• krasavitsa

July 14, 2015 at 7:28 pm

@ smile….WTH???? Who d fawk are u and what gives u d right to come on BN and spew this level of chicken shit??? So her mum has 3 baby daddies; she shd sit down and think of what?? Is it her fault her mum wasn’t lucky in love??? Fuck I didn’t want to comment but you made me lose it. Ok #rantover!

• Nma

July 14, 2015 at 11:53 pm

Who r u to pass jugdement on others? Sorry to say but ……….

• wumsy

July 15, 2015 at 12:47 am

Jesus loves her and he has made you the judge over her abi?

• Nuna

July 15, 2015 at 12:49 am

According to Mr Ibu…..’you are very stupid’
      MY FREN WEE YOU KEEP KWAYET!!!!!

36. sheila

July 14, 2015 at 4:58 pm

Whatever ur name is u need 2 start acting llike a man.u talk 2 much and u talk foolish. I really pity d new girl.cos in 5years time u will see negative things 2 say about her. Foolish silly freeze.

37. Idomagirl

July 14, 2015 at 5:02 pm

Wait. This marriage ended over 6 years ago? I thought this was all new?

Anyway this guy is childish and I pity that his new woman because this is how he will drag her name everywhere when they break up.

38. Amh

July 14, 2015 at 5:05 pm

Liar miserable liar. Ope was his love poor girl. She was mocked cuz of him.

39. bruno FIERCE

July 14, 2015 at 5:07 pm

when someone speaks the truth they say the person has deep seated issues. this his ex wife tried to slap his mother. I know u people will pretend u didnt see that part. typical naija.

this his ex wife is a total bitch. why are u keeping his children away from him

” Ope has prevented me from seeing my kids for
    over a year now.”

this is very wicked of her.
    how is she even taking care of the kids cause I know she doesn’t have a good paying job.

” The straw that finally broke the
    camels back for me was when she lashed out at
    my mother, attempting to slap her in the presence
    of my father and I because my mother dared
    question her coming home at 11.30pm leaving
    the children without dinner”

and all u ladies on bellanaija are still siding his ex wife. there is a problem. u people on this blog are very one sided.
    she tried to slap his mother can u imagine. what a very useless woman.

she stored a guy’s name on her phone under a female name, that is a clear sign of adultery right there. if ur boyfriend/girlfriend or husband/wife does this kind of thing jist know they are cheating on u.

ope released a yeye press statement without saying any thing reasonable and some of u were praising her. she know what she did that why she cant defend her self.

freeze I think u should write a book about this voilent adulteress. why in god’s name will u try to slap ur husband’s mother is there something wrong with u?

• Jem

July 15, 2015 at 12:36 pm

Pele o Judge Bruno…clearly you were their when all these things happened hence the judgement you have pronounced abi ? Two people were in the marriage…you’ve heard one side…matter don finish ? You have zero idea of what you’re going on about so take several seats. You are entitled to believe this man who has clear issues including a leaking faucet of a mouth…but kindly get the hell off your shakey podium and don’t lecture the rest of us based on the most illogical story.

• Gggg

July 15, 2015 at 12:46 pm

The problem with all you’ve written is the assumption that Freeze is saying the truth. He told a blatant lie about speaking out on social media to avoid her tarnishing his image when she has not said a word against him. He’s been the one tarnishing her image. That makes it quite difficult to believe any other thing he says.
      Do you get why no one is supporting him now? In case you still don’t, it’s because we think he’s a pathological liar.

• Jay B

July 15, 2015 at 2:51 pm

Bruno judges from a gay-point of view, very daft and judgmental, I wonder why you guys bother accusing him. He always supports the guys, Freeze, Future, etc. Dude is frustrated, he RARELY makes sense. Bella Naija, please we’re sick of this duffus.

• cindy

July 15, 2015 at 11:57 pm

if the children had not eaten, why didn’t he or the mother cook for them? don’t they have hands? Or are they not his children too?

40. Omoté

July 14, 2015 at 5:10 pm

‘I wasn’t the perfect husband myself making a few mistakes here and there’…..notice how he downplays his own part in all this. This new trend of pata-hanging on social media is disturbing oh!

41. orekelewa

July 14, 2015 at 5:11 pm

Just look at this? Like who talks like dis?enh her mum had seven kids frm 3men,her frnd did dis,she did dis buh when it comes to u! U go “I’m not perfect “will you shut up? What did u do? Put everything out here now? Oh so you haven’t seen ur kids in a year buh u made all feel u practically see dem always! Pls get help already n moveeeee on cos dude u haven’t! N the watch gist?? I don gerit!!

42. Abiodun

July 14, 2015 at 5:32 pm

the new woman he is following is Benedicta Elechi the director of Ditachi foods, who has four kids already. She has used money and charm to take Freeze away from his family and wife who they had 16 years relationship.

• Nuna

July 15, 2015 at 12:50 am

Did you do the charm for her??

43. kelechi

July 14, 2015 at 5:45 pm

This boy Freeze, you were lousy in UI and you still haven’t changed. Your mum is such a sweet woman so this your attitude must be your father!……..Sad part was that your relationship with Ope in school was sooooo enviable kai! All that glitters no be gold oooooo. Abeg leave your ex alone!

• nene

July 14, 2015 at 7:04 pm

how was he in UI? spill?

44. Na wa for una

July 14, 2015 at 5:55 pm

Ope is the adulteress ? Yet less than a year after she moved out of his house, he has ‘welcomed’ a new son? Really? A new son from married mother of 4. I actually also pity his baby mamas other husband. Hmmm. And she should stop accusing you? Yet you are the one releasing a different statement each day.

The sad part of it is that the management of cool fm ,as well as his colleagues are well aware that he is a violent woman and child beater. Why haven’t you guys come out to defend her? How did she deny you access to your kids? Don’t you know their school. Every one knows freeze is a very dirty chronic womanizer as well as a violent individual.

But I have to applaud him, he can now add pathological liar to his resume. Bravo to you, you have managed to flip the script. With time the real truth would surely come out. And congrats to you for successfully embarrassing your kids. I guess it because you were born into a family of women beaters, since your dad also beats your mom on a daily basis. You see no big deal in this.

I think freeze should be fired from his job or given an extended leave of absence so that he can have his head examined. He is obviously mentally unbalanced and needs to see a shrink asap.

45. hmmmmm

July 14, 2015 at 5:59 pm

I thought you said your ex wife packed out of the home and left the kids,and doesn’t care about the kids.you are also asking her to give you access to the kids and you have an adorable son.this your story e get k leg.but whatever went wrong,pls forgive and move the hell on.

46. bruno FIERCE

July 14, 2015 at 6:30 pm

bellanaija where are my comments. it is until the article goes cold thats when u will post it. continue ur feminist propaganda.

• Priscilla

July 15, 2015 at 6:13 pm

This Bruno guy must be freeze’s boyfriend.

47. Koffie

July 14, 2015 at 6:40 pm

“She should be advised to be careful with the kind of accusations she makes because they could ultimately be damaging to the reputation of her children’s father”. This statement made by him is so ridiculous that it had my mouth wide open. A sort of of threat/admonition so she can be considerate even as Freeze himself clearly doesn’t give a hoot about the reputation of his children’s mother (double standards). That statement speaks volumes about your selfishness and domineering attitude. His mental baggage stinks up the whole room.
    And see how he downplayed his own contribution to the failure of their relationship. He could list hers wella but his own was “few mistakes here and there”.
    @Sese,you don’t say :O this is an HOTR gist?
    This telemundo drama he’s entertaining us with has shown me the importance of prayer, yes oo, if this is the kind of relationship my true love detector heart will approve for me, God should cause divine separation before dude even says hi.

48. nene

July 14, 2015 at 6:47 pm

ok, her mother had children from different men, did your ex wife have children from different men? you know you’re at fault. if she was so bad you would have left her years ago, not now after she got tired of you. you know she can be successful on her own, your fame is gone, nobody (even industry people) wants to be associated with you because you’re full of shit. nna biko gerrara here for real! you just have a bruised ego, deal with it and ur new love.

49. Black Coffee

July 14, 2015 at 7:45 pm

Freeze, keep ranting and showing people the piece of garbage that you are. Some of us have always known you as a lousy loser. Everyone will move on and forget but your kids will hate you forever for this. Broke fool, borrowing to pose with watches. Your children will not look after you in old age, just wait and see.

Smile, you abuse them and say Jesus loves them. You’re as sick and insane as Freeze. YOU are the disgrace.

50. Hmmmmm

July 14, 2015 at 8:18 pm

You blame am, to much chocolatroyale maggots in his brain!

• Nuna

July 15, 2015 at 12:52 am

LMFAO

• Hmmmmmmm

July 15, 2015 at 7:11 am

When u eat to much of the maggots it takes away sense!

51. Tunmi

July 14, 2015 at 8:48 pm

I maintain my stance. Men and women who are victims in abusive relationships need to find the strength and strategy to leave. Now, how did her mum having kids for three men, her current job, or your watch enter this interview?

52. Flaky

July 14, 2015 at 9:04 pm

I’m so glad you gave this interview….see anyone reading it can see how truly lousy you are…with clearly a huge inferiority complex. Hope I’m sure had her issues but you are quite clearly a loathsome human being. Your comment about her mum….pathetic….almost apathetic as you are. If Ope is violent…I hope she gets the help she needs because getting physical is snowbound train. But God help me she is well rid of your attention seeking ass.

• flaky

July 14, 2015 at 9:18 pm

Autocorrect is mad….where it reads Hope…I meant Ope….and downbound train not snowbound.

53. Flaky

July 14, 2015 at 9:09 pm

Have to repost….damned autocorrect dealt with the last one.

I’m so glad you gave this interview….see anyone reading it can see how truly lousy you are…with clearly a huge inferiority complex. Ope I’m sure had her issues but you are quite clearly a loathsome human being. Your comment about her mum….pathetic….almost as pathetic as you are. If Ope is violent…I hope she gets the help she needs because getting physical is downbound train. But God help me she is well rid of your attention seeking ass.

54. southernbelle

July 14, 2015 at 10:39 pm

Isnt there anywhere in nigeria when they sell “Anti Freeze”? We have here oh na to spray am to calm this hediot down. Acting like a woman smh.

• iCrossMyHeart

July 15, 2015 at 7:28 am

I am sorry. But when a man acts a fool, he doing just that, ACTING LIKE A FOOL. Not A woman. I do not like it when people refer to men who misbehave as women. IT IS DENIGRATING! Stop it!!!

When a woman misbehave, do you refer to her as a man? No. Because that would mean she is doing something right. Think critically of the things you say, somethings have generational impact.

55. aaewhy

July 14, 2015 at 11:44 pm

Freeze should please shut up already, so you guys have been separated for almost 7 years and you are talking like it happened last week. And even the pictures he posted the selfies showing bruises look really recent. So unless his ex came to beat him last week this dude needs psychological evaluation

56. mabel

July 15, 2015 at 1:13 am

THE END. To God be the glory. Story…Freeze and Ope. Director…. Emem Isong. Producer…Uche Jombo. Marketers…SDK and BellaNaija. No part 4. Meet you at the AMAA. Nominee(Best movie) Toke and Maje. Yetunde and BabaT. Freeze and Ope. Emeka Ike and Wife.

57. mamamia!

July 15, 2015 at 1:41 am

I think I get it now! Watches are bad news…It first started with the Rado or whatever their names are b4 the “big guns” AKA maybe a Rolex finally killed/destroyed the relationship. .. And here I was thinking the only reason my bf was acting out was cause he was an A** hole, Nope. It had to be thë watch I got him. I’m done with watches henceforth!!!!

58. Timmy Tim

July 15, 2015 at 1:59 am

Please people, why is it so hard to belief that this man can be abused by his ex wife. Why are women so sentimental calling him a liAR. There are devilish women out there who abuse their husbands and cheat on them, just because she s a woman does not make her a saint or victim!. I am a woman and I stand for justice be it for a man or woman. Violence and infidelity in marriage is a NO NO.

• Yinks

July 15, 2015 at 12:12 pm

Yes there are devilish woman…but what makes you so certain she is one…pictures of injuries that could have been sustained in a fight ? Or the fact that she has not brought her dirty linen to be scrutinized and judged in the court of public appeal ? The fact that you are a woman does not give you the right to pronounce this woman guilty based on an illogical story from an attention seeking clearly very disturbed individual ! *Drops mic…exits stage left*

• Priscilla

July 15, 2015 at 6:16 pm

Because he’s a lousy douche bag with contradicting stories!!!!!!!!!

59. perelicious

July 15, 2015 at 6:43 am

Mehn.. I never knew diz guy abi wetin bi him nick sef is sooooo lousy. I hardly comment on issues like diz bkus u wil different story frm both partner.. Ope find a place in ur hearth to forgive diz loser..

60. Julian

July 15, 2015 at 8:01 am

He’s an IDIOT!!!!

61. Tayo

July 15, 2015 at 8:30 am

First, it is not that we couldn’t have believed he was maltreated by his ex. However, his recent disposition to the matter is more terrifying than if he had been domestically abused. What kind of man exhibits such unwelcoming behaviour, if not an abuser himself.

This issue cannot be over flogged. Everyone is right in the analysis of this matter. How do you drag everyone – Pastor Paul, The House on the Rock, Ope, Ope’s mother, Ope’s family, Seadrill and everything that she stands for to the muds, but yet you protect your own…..what kind of man exhibits such, if not the abuser himself.

How dare you speak of her mother with such disrespect, but you want her to respect you and your family. You get what you give Ogbeni. You must have mentioned it to your family, and i guess your mother who must also have a wagging tongue, mentioned the disrespect to her. Which daughter will stand down and hear people talk of her family in such manner.

Clearly Freeze, the media hype and your fake broke ass celebrity status is deceiving you. Nothing freeze stated here feels or looks true. If read it carefully (like the investigators we are), you will see he is only trying to protect his current relationship so the new lady’s people can accept him.

On a second note, which lady will attempt to beat up a guy like freeze ( a yoruba man)??? we know Yoruba men like dominating (not saying in a rude way but it’s true). If at all he sustained this from his previous wife, then she must have fought in defense. And guess what? Because freeze is fair in complexion, the little scratches where obvious.

Uncle freeze fear God oooo. How come you took pictures of the injury? at that time there was no awareness about domestic violence. You where flirting around town with and planning to nail this woman and probably kick her out. Your parents must have told you words that brought about this wicked strategy of yours.

As long as you didn’t catch her red handed or you can’t mention a name (male or female) she was banging, then,, Ogbeni, you have no right to call her an adulteress.
    Matthew 19: 9 is what you fear “And I say to you: whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another, commits adultery”. You know in you heart if you marry another without ‘claiming’ your wife is an adulterer then you commit adultery. and no pastor will wed you and you can’t utter God’s words from you mouth because you have defiled the marriage

How can you say you dont know Seadrill – say what???? Oga in your search for wristwatch, didnt your common sense tell you to google the company and ask around.
    FREEZE YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT!!! ASSHOLE YOU NEED HELP!!! YOU ARE A WICKED MAN WITH A WAGGING TONGUE. I see you in TPH. Pastor Tony Rapu better kicks you out before you corrupt his congregation and call him names like you have been doing to Paster Paul.

Clearly, Freeze is an illiterate. He thinks he can use his public figure to oppress the woman into shame and condemnation. But no, we see through his words/press release. His he trying to tell us that the woman injured in on several occasions but he kept mute and didn’t touch her. Any man like that wouldn’t be bold to release a press statement for fear of the woman.

Ope if you need a lawyer, a strong lawyer that will nail Freeze for life, speak out we go arrange for you. We have sufficient evidence already.

Yeye dey smell!!! CoolFm do the needful and sack this guy. Personally, i will never listen to that station Again till he is gone, before he passes wrong morals to the already shaking new generation. We already have too many baby mama’s we don’t want the country to be known for that + the still pending issues of corruption etc.

Oh well, Ope be still and know God has your back. Do not follow him to the deep ocean by releasing anything. God will punish him there.

Note: I don’t care to know if the story is true or not; this press release irritates me massively.

• Gbemi

July 15, 2015 at 10:49 am

Gbam

62. Outside of Nigeria

July 15, 2015 at 8:58 am

I read this site quite often, sometime I look for things to like about Nigeria and when you read stuff like this you come to one conclusion some of the Nigerian people are delusional… why on earth will you write such rubbish about your personal life… This guy is suppose to be a role model but he is so insane…You people need to put your act together so that outside world can like you there nothing that attract me to your culture I am sorry…
    The more I read this website I see that there is lot of sick people there

Out of all African Nations I do not understand Nigerians mxm and I would love to for God sake..

• Jay B

July 15, 2015 at 3:08 pm

What Freeze did is wrong, but you’ll be mindless to say things like this out of all African nations happen only in Nigeria. C’mon! Are you actually being serious?! Where are you from? You stylishly didn’t name the African country you’re from. Please mention so other commenters can tell you one or two things. I read other African blogs and see even worse things so chill out! You’re def one of the Nigerian haters, you’ll be alright Hun. All you guys and your unnecessary inferiority complex. Now sip on your fruit juice. Bye Felicia!

63. An old, Old friend

July 15, 2015 at 10:16 am

I have known Ifedayo (Freeze) since we were kids. I even know how he got the nickname. We have also sort of bumped into one another over our separate lives all the way to adulthood. I am pained to see that he is as childish now as he was in secondary school, when he first started at cool fm, and when he was a veteran at the station. I am however biased as a friend. Biased enough to say it takes two. They have both failed in their marriage. That we are being ‘entertained’ to the mess they have made of things makes me sad. As a friend, I also want to help, and it is not ‘helpful’ to take sides, point out flaws, score points on behalf of the party we support, etc. I don’t know what can help them both, and I am not a big fan of praying for people who are not praying for themselves, but I will start with this: Ope, Ifedayo, if you happen to be reading this, your situation has brought me close to tears this morning. Please, if you can, try to remember just one day in the past when you both made each other happy. Can you remember just one day like that? Now, try to understand this: That person who made you happy is still the same person you hurt and insult and abuse today. Stop hurting them. I love you both.

• Anti-Freeze

July 15, 2015 at 12:29 pm

Old friend I have also known both of them from Maryhill, ISI and U.I. Your comment should be directed to Ifedayo because he’s the one who went public over and over and over and over again. Not one peep from Ope until she was forced to defend herself from his malicious accusation, stooping so low as to insulting his mother in law in the process. Some of us are just holding back because we can pay him back in the same coin but that makes us the same as him if not worse. Smh

• Haloa

July 15, 2015 at 4:39 pm

Yahhh! Another Maryhill in the house! 🙂

64. JJ

July 15, 2015 at 10:30 am

And he still had the guts to come on cool fm praise jam to preach the gospel. May God have mercy on him.

65. papermoon

July 15, 2015 at 11:01 am

“She should be advised to be careful with the kind of accusations she makes because they could ultimately be damaging to the reputation of her children’s father. ” really and you didnt think it would be damaging to the reputation of your children’s mother when you called her
    adulterous,
    a drunk,
    a “market woman”,
    insulting her mother’s honour and that of her siblings (7 children from 3 different men),
    calling her friends “unwholesome”

You forget your wife’s family is the other half of your children’s family and you say all these ugly things about them. From your words, now I know that your children can pick tendencies of adultry, drunkenness, “market woman” behaviours, multiple sexual partners and dis-respectfulness from the mother’s side or pick up talkativeness, arrogance, childish behaviours, poor judgment, self centeredness (if there is any word like that) and arrogance from your side. Poor children, you have made them to look like monsters already. SILENCE IS ALWAYS GOLDEN WHEN IT COMES TO SUCH THINGS.

• papermoon

July 15, 2015 at 11:04 am

Oh, i forgot to add a self righteous prick. (he made few mistakes)

66. Gggg

July 15, 2015 at 12:55 pm

My heart really sank upon reading the first paragraph. I really don’t understand how you expect people to believe you when you keep trying to tarnish someone’s image and the person isn’t saying a word against you. This is really sad.

67. Anti-Freeze

July 15, 2015 at 1:39 pm

I rarely comment on blogs but this really got me….how pathetic is this dude.

1) U claim ur wife has been defaming you which is why you decided to speak up, yet 95% of what we are hearing about ur marriage is from you.
    2) Your wife has no respect for ur mom but the first line of ur silly interview is a jab at her mother
    3) your going thru a divorce, ur current baby mama is going thru a divorce …yet ur wife is the “unwholesome” one
    4) you have absolutely no respect for the sacrament called marriage which is way you can openly refer to the mother of ur children in such a demeaning way
    5) you are a known chronic womanizer, how dare u accuse anyone of being wayward

Get on Knees and pray to God. You are a sick, selfish and wicked man. If you can’t respect urself, ur wife….wat about ur kids…I mean, is that too much to ask. Completely pathetic and idiotic… geezzz

I can continue but I wont. I have c

68. Cici

July 15, 2015 at 2:56 pm

Hey, hey, hey, you yes you, Ope kissupers in Bellanaija, or should I said Ope’s PR agents coming to Bellanaija to damage control and diss the likes of this man. Abeg, y’all should chill! I don’t see anything thing wrong with what this man has said in this interview or done. I don’t know the dude from jack but I will be on his side and fight for him because he seems to have a point. It looks to me like this lady Ope, or whatever her name is, has serious issues right from the beginning of the marriage, someone I will call a typical Lagos girl with Lagos city upbringing and character. Guys, cut the man some slacks, the Ope girl is a wild babe and possible a Lagos supposedly “big chick”, this description he gave is usually how they behave. No surprise she comes home in the night in her husband’s house after long parties drunk and tipsy like he stated, in addition to her long lines of male questionable friends. This is the life you get with Lagos big chick, truth is painful but real. Yes, he took the case to social media because everyone is still talking about it and he is a public figure, so he wants to set the record straight for his fans. Some are saying why does he have to bring the issue of the watch into the interview, if you read the interview carefully, he is simply is stating that he started the hobby of “watch collecting” to fight his depression from losing his family. Husband beating by wild uncontrollable women is a reality, and he is making a point.

• Exq

July 15, 2015 at 3:45 pm

Teenage girls**

• Dej

July 15, 2015 at 4:52 pm

My friend go and return the money Freeze paid you to come here and try and mop up his shit rep. They say those the Gods will kill they will first turn mad…maybe he’d have stood a chance if he’d left it at the pictures but this…he finished himself…with his own mouth! Marriage break ups are nothing new…even bitter ones…but to insult your children’s grandmother and essentially call your wife a whore even though you admit you have zero proof just so you can justify ruining someone else’s marriage…he needs deliverance! People have asked this in other posts and I ask again…what real man with a conscience and home training that stuck talks like this ?
      Since he wants to be the poster boy of battered males…let him kumuma add battered women into the mix and speak up for his battered mother !
      Lunatic.

• May

July 15, 2015 at 5:32 pm

So just from reading one side of the story, you have concluded that she is guilty of all those things????? I cant even deal!

• Heeba

July 15, 2015 at 11:42 pm

Go and take several seats ….ode!!
      I will pray that you and your sisters go through what she went through..period?

69. Tayo

July 15, 2015 at 3:44 pm

A man that can publicly insult his mother in law, can more than beat up his wife.

By forensic, the scratches Freeze sustained (if at all true) are clearly struggles of a woman who was probably protecting herself. Those are not big massive injuries. Come on, if a man is beating me mercilessly, in defend i might be struggling and my nails might injure him. If freeze see better beat, do you think he will be able to take pictures. Omo, e memory for don fly.

Clearly, freeze has inferiority complex
    1) he felt low knowing the wife got a really good job at seadrill and less dependent on him. You are rule and full of shit. You don’t know where THAT company is abi. You think serious corporate companies are jokers like you. Do you think they are entertainers??? Olodo.

2) only a low life will show us his wristwatches. complete inferiority complex (fake ass balogun wristwatches)

3) Freeze you are a F- EMPLOYEE…..how rich can you be, if not another man is shinning your anus

See, personally freeze should do frog jumps and be locked in the guard room with pigs. He is filthy

40+ AND STUPID. YOU ARE A TODDLER AT 40+ SHAME

COOLFM SACK THIS MAN BEFORE HE CAUSES YOUR BRAND MORE HARM THAN GOOD….Yeye dey smell
    Freeze you have lied on a woman that God gave to you to care for and hold till death for selfish reasons. Ha!!! you will not survive the wrath of God. Well, like i said, i will never listen to you again but don’t let me hear that you were on air preaching. You adulterer…….

70. Tayo

July 15, 2015 at 4:02 pm

Finally, the way Freeze has dragged different parties to the matter and it is now a public debate issue, I can only wish the COURT CASE IS AIRED LIFE AND MADE PUBLIC. So we can shame the devil for life. Yeye dey smell abeg.

This matter don pain me well…..

Ope if you are reading this, trust me you set die. You are a very pretty woman from the pictures, pick yourself and move. Bless God, you have a fantasic job, soon you will get a man. No be person don carry your own after 4 kids. A fine man will show for you……

FREEZE ABI NA BREEZE FEAR GOD OOOOOO. FEAR GOD

71. Shame

July 15, 2015 at 5:49 pm

For those defending freeze- Bruno et.al, please see the old BN post of May 2015 and read the comments. It will give a better understanding of who and what this man is about. I have re-posted the link below.

Shame on you Freeze! Do you read your bible at all?

Malachi 2: 13-15
    Another thing you do: You flood the Lord’s altar with tears. You weep and wail because he no longer looks with favor on your offerings or accepts them with pleasure from your hands. You ask, “Why?” It is because the Lord is the witness between you and the wife of your youth. You have been unfaithful to her, though she is your partner, the wife of your marriage covenant.

72. Heeba

July 15, 2015 at 11:36 pm

1.You use Watch buying settle ur depression……….lol
    2. Wetin concern her ope mama life wit her own? R u in the 21st century?

Mehnnn I could go on and on about this rubbish interview u gave. You clearly have issues and need a phsycologist with counselling.
    You really need it!!!!!
    I pity the woman you are with…..
    If you had moved on 6 years ago y are we reading your stories on social media???

73. messed up ISI boys

July 15, 2015 at 11:56 pm

Am I the only one who knows one too many messed up ISI boys? Seriously. Especially the ones whose parents were average (not rich). I think those boys went to ISI saw the wealthy kids and this may have scarred their self esteem. The ones with avg parents grew up to be very materialistic it’s as though they are trying really hard to compensate for being oppressed by the rich kids in ISI. In hindsight, maybe some parents made mistakes allowing the likes of freeze et al to mix with rich kids cos his old age materialism is nauseating. It’s been almost 3 decades…move on. Stop trying to relive your high school days by using your children’s tuition to buy cars and wrist watches.

74. jummy

July 16, 2015 at 2:22 am

I never liked this dude for once…the way he carries his shoulder so high as if he’s on top of the world though and now this….May God help us all. Who knows who’s even telling the truth. But still,did u have to wash your dirty laundry in public.Get a life and try working on yourself before criticising another human abeg..You really need help asap.

75. Cath

July 16, 2015 at 1:47 pm

He is judging Ope’s mum meanwhile he already has children from different women, his wife and the baby mama. If you found love 3 months after your wife moved out, it well means that you were dating that person before your wife moved out.

76. Naveah

July 16, 2015 at 4:29 pm

@ Disguised

You say the guy is not man enough because a woman beat him BUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTT IF he was to retaliate by using a man’s strength beat her now, you will be the first to say he’s an abusive ape, abi?

77. Ella

July 16, 2015 at 9:40 pm

Hmmmm really interesting….I am trying not to take sides now but I remember some years back like 10 yrs ago my husbands company hosted some people in Sheraton Hotel……. freeze hosted d party & I remember that after my husband introduced me to him and asked if he was married? He said yes & went further to gush about his wife to us and also gisted us about how it was pretty difficult for them getting married cos one family didn’t approve and how there love for each other kept them together & closer until they were finally allowed to get married. Now I am guessing What d F happened? Cos They managed to keep d family out of the spot light.Two things, Fame came & it’s either Freeze became arrogant & started disrespecting madam and as we all know that Ladies that knew when their husbands we’re broke won’t take those kind of bull! Second version in my opinion is that Oga become Famous & Madam didn’t know how to handle it… Or didn’t step or grow up fast in terms of operating on d same wave length as Oga…..mistake starter wives always make… & they started falling apart. Now my advice to both….respect yourselves and stay off d media for ur Kids sake &
    Freeze ENOUGH u re d MAN here so keep ur cool no matter however u re provoked cos at d end of d day THE PUBLIC dont care!We hv our families & that is our own priority.So if u guys like don’t settle it amicably and Focus on ur Kids cos to d best of my knowledge Marriage no be by force & if it’s not working it’s better not be in a marriage than be in a bad one.So respect each other and settle it ….move on & freeze provide for ur Kids even if u hate ur ex & Madam give it to God he will give u peace..Let d man in his kids life otherwise u re doing them more harm than good.Goodluck Guys.

78. Fa

July 17, 2015 at 12:44 am

My my my…now the comments r now more juicier than the main gist!