News

U.S Man Seeks Marriage License to Marry Second Wife Following Legalization of Gay Marriage

Nathan

Inspired by America’s legalization of gay marriage, a Montana man has applied for a marriage license to marry a second wife, as he believes the concept of marriage equality should also apply in his case.

The man, Nathan Collier, is already married to a woman named Victoria, but would like to marry another woman named Christine, and has Victoria’s blessing, Newsweek reports.

However, his application was turned down, and Collier is not happy about it.

“It’s about marriage equality,” he said.  You can’t have this [same sex marriage] without polygamy.

According to the report:

Bigamy is currently illegal in all 50 states, which led county clerks to initially deny the application. But a clerk returned shortly after saying they would check with the Montana Attorney General’s office before issuing a final answer by next week. Nathan plans to sue if the application is denied.

1. Chy

July 3, 2015 at 10:17 am

Lol….. This sure cracked me up …#NoCommentPlease,

2. Mystique

July 3, 2015 at 10:17 am

This is just the beginning………some people will soon say they’re inlove with their pet and apply for a marriage license. America will not kill us. Its the contagion effect I’m worried about. A world without borders. 🙁

• oy

July 3, 2015 at 3:37 pm

na today???

3. Bruness

July 3, 2015 at 10:21 am

Can they start the movement for this already!!!

4. lorna

July 3, 2015 at 10:28 am

Ngwanu! they asked for all shades of stuff when Gay marriage was legalized, more is yet to come…good luck to una.

5. timmy Tim

July 3, 2015 at 10:30 am

Honey boo! no need to sue Montana state for denied application just relocate to ‘Niaja’…..smh

6. red

July 3, 2015 at 10:37 am

lol. abi o. so anything goes now na. if same sex is allowed, why not polygamy? make everybody begin crase now na

7. Bosola

July 3, 2015 at 10:40 am

this is just the beginning…rapist and murderers will still want murder n rape legalized

• Jice

July 3, 2015 at 11:29 am

hahhahah

• MC

July 3, 2015 at 11:48 am

You really don’t know the concept of consent, do you?

• Lola

July 3, 2015 at 2:23 pm

The way things are going in the world, I think consent will be become a thing of the past in years to come. Pedophilia and bestiality will be legalized and those people who are saying they can’t stand these now will begin to support the act. I bet a lot of people supporting gay marriage now never thought they will ever support until now. Let us watch and see. I pray that the ‘elect’ will not fall victims too. Those that support/or will support homosexuality, beastiality, pedophilia are in the same category as those that practice them. People should not compromise.

8. bruno FIERCE

July 3, 2015 at 10:44 am

heterosexuals as usual. disgusting people.

you heterosexuals are the ones that practice
    polygamy
    beastiality
    pedophilia and child molestion
    incest
    rape.

all these things listed above is part of u people’s culture. so pls don’t try to pour this on gay marriage.

• babym

July 3, 2015 at 12:45 pm

Bruno you are such a hypocrite through. You are doing exactly the same thing you have been criticising ppl about. If somebody said all this crap you wrote about gay ppl, you would almost burst a vein in protest. So what makes you feel its ok to turn around and do the same thing to other ppl?? No wonder ppl don’t take u seriously lolol

• bruno FIERCE

July 3, 2015 at 1:06 pm

if someone said all these things about gay people, off cause I will get angry cause it is a lie.
      but all these things I said about heterosexuals is true.
      heterosexuals have rape culture, molest children the most, participate in beastiality, perform imcest alot, take part in polygamy, just like the crazy couple in this article and that crazy nigerian oba who has 5 wives, walking around looking like a freak show etc

it is the truth. everything I said is the truth, u should only attack me, when I say something that is a lie.

heterosexuals are the most perverse group of people on this earth.
      bill cosby
      r.kelly
      senator yerima
      tyga
      etc to name a few.

• akissi

July 5, 2015 at 8:04 pm

thank you babym! Bruno is the quickest., meanest and most un-knowledgeable critique of EVERY straight person, but woe betide anyone who dares have an alternate opinion to his. He always does the exact same thing he accuses straight people of doing. Hypocrite thy name is bruno fierce…..

• PurpleiciousBabe

July 3, 2015 at 12:46 pm

I disagree….
      Its all present in the spectrum regardless of your race, gender, religion, culture etc.
      They are gays both men and women that practice all that is listed above and more. In fact people turned gay due to molestation countless of examples.
      Humans are full of evil…. PERE. it does not matter what they represent.

• Nengi

July 3, 2015 at 1:43 pm

Actually pedophilia is statistically more common among same sex offenders. Do you do any research at all. Having said that if you really are after inclusion, straight bashing is not the way to go… its a very ugly trait bash anyone straight or gay

• aaewhy

July 3, 2015 at 3:42 pm

Bruno shut up

• North American Man Boy Love Association

July 3, 2015 at 11:41 pm

loooool homosexuals that are members of the North American Man Boy Lve Association (NAMBLA) these are the people trying to lower the age of consent! This thing is a perversion and as you can see homosexuals are getting prickly about it. Super defensive always, but I understand it must be hard suppressing the truth everyday of your life.

9. Oluwakemi

July 3, 2015 at 10:57 am

Hmmmmm!

10. I love my generator

July 3, 2015 at 12:03 pm

I will like to marry my generator

• i love BN

July 3, 2015 at 12:46 pm

I love Bella Naija. I love to marry BN and all her visitors (BNers)

11. deedee

July 3, 2015 at 12:13 pm

Yes o, this is the beginning, they should better approve, cos Americans can be crazy. I support the man, if gays can be granted approval for a union, polygamy should be given a chance too after all the man has his first wife’s blessing……lol

12. Diamond

July 3, 2015 at 12:19 pm

Foolish man

13. Mimi

July 3, 2015 at 12:44 pm

@ mystique, contagious u mean?

14. bruno FIERCE

July 3, 2015 at 1:06 pm

but all these things I said about heterosexuals is true.

heterosexuals are the most perverse group of people on this earth.
    bill cosby
    r.kelly
    senator yerima
    tyga
    etc to name a few.

15. Mystique

July 3, 2015 at 1:15 pm

@Mimi…… no, i mean ‘contagion’. Google is your friend. Thank me when you verify. one love

• oy

July 3, 2015 at 3:41 pm

[email protected], i like ur response. #oversabi people# @Mimi, yeah, kindly google contagion

• Mystique

July 3, 2015 at 5:00 pm

lol, thanks darling……. enjoy your weekend

16. Single Shalewa, Bitter Bintu!

July 3, 2015 at 1:27 pm

Fair enough. At least most great men in the Bible were polygamists.

17. Aj

July 3, 2015 at 6:41 pm

I really don’t know why people waste their time reading and responding to Bruno Fierce’s comments people like him/her are just in dire need of attention and your response keeps feeding their insecurities. How someone keeps bringing people down every single time is beyond me. Silence is the best answer.

• Reetah

July 4, 2015 at 12:10 pm

The thing tire me o… It’s so obvious that he is here for attention

18. moi

July 3, 2015 at 9:56 pm

50 shades of legalisation of homo

19. JAYNNE

July 6, 2015 at 9:13 am

see hypocrisy in the highest order a man can marry a man and a woman can marry a woman but a man cannot take two wives

20. Onyeka

July 6, 2015 at 9:23 am

Sad to say but this will eventually creep into Africa……………………… TIME………………! America has done their worst!!