Relationships

Caitlyn Jenner Reveals She’s Interested in a ‘Normal Relationship’ with a Man

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

Caitlyn JennerWhen Caitlyn Jenner transitioned into a woman, she wasn’t sure of her sexuality and whether she’d be interested in women or men.

She was rumoured to have had a relationship with a fellow transgender actress (click here if you missed it) but now the 65-year-old ‘I Am Cait’ star says she is interested in having a ‘normal relationship’ with a man.

Caitlyn Jenner confides in her friend Jennifer Finney Boylan about the idea of dating a man in this new clip from I Am Cait.

It would be very attractive to me, to have a guy treat me like a woman. That you would be treated like a normal woman…like any other woman on the street. Not make it this big trans thing or this or that. Just a normal relationship.

Watch the clip below.

1. Jo!

August 28, 2015 at 10:43 am

I swear to God, my instant reaction when I saw this was “Ha Jesus!”, I said it out loud

• A Real Nigerian

August 28, 2015 at 11:05 am

Jo, so?

2. A Real Nigerian

August 28, 2015 at 10:55 am

What a brave and beautiful woman!
    I am ready to launch a vicious cyber assault on anybody who dares say anything bad about this great lady.

• Tolu

August 28, 2015 at 11:30 am

Dear BN, would you guys still continue to authorize comments from someone who has confirmed that they would launch a vicious cyber assault on people just because their opinions differ?

If we wanted cyber assault we could go to other blogs that allow such!

• Jo!

August 28, 2015 at 11:59 am

Ha Jesus!

• honey

August 28, 2015 at 12:03 pm

Great lady? He is a man and he will remain a man till he dies. No matter what he did to his outer body. All the hormones in this world cannot make him a woman.
      Vicious attack ko, vicious attack ni!!!
      Mtchew.

• tish

August 28, 2015 at 12:22 pm

And if you do, so what? It’s amusing how some of you think all your assaults mean anything. As irritating as it can get, it doesn’t mean a fadding, so rant on, na your device. By the way, bad is relative. I think all of this transitioning, I am cait show, I want to date a man, I want to date a woman is ridiculous, albeit entertaining. If you feel that is bad, na your turunkwocha!
      Funny thing, he/she is always looking unhappy, why?

• Koks

August 28, 2015 at 8:31 pm

Yep. Terribly sad looking becasue this is a farce

• ish!

August 29, 2015 at 9:00 am

That’s true. In 6 months,he’l realize dt he made a big mistake as he won’t be getting so much attention since that was all he craved for. I am cait is one hell of a boring show. And damn! Did some1 call him ‘beautiful’? Jeeeez Mehn! Dt guy is ugly. Woman ko woman ni!

• Wee Yhu Keep Kwayet

August 28, 2015 at 12:30 pm

Brave and beautiful? LOL you must be joking. This is cowardice in it’s purest form. Bruce wanted to be with men and he couldn’t be gay like others have been. Instead he decided to become a woman to date a Man??? and that is brave? FOH abeg. I am just praying this guy dies so all the money he spent on surgery can become a bad investment. Nonsense.

• Takeseveralseats

August 28, 2015 at 12:40 pm

Bring it on!! She did it for the attention, nothing more!! What makes her so great? What has this shemale done to better the lives of humanity? and you call her great!!! Says a whole lot about your sense of purpose and drive if this is what you term as great.

• Not Confused

August 28, 2015 at 9:55 pm

Don’t call him a “she” regardless of outward appearance

• Babeoflife

August 28, 2015 at 12:58 pm

You can try shark attack too, mumu!

• I di LUCKY!

August 28, 2015 at 1:15 pm

You are a joker. You think say you get mouth abi? If only BN would publish half my responses to you, you for don hear am!

I can chew and spit you out so easily, it would be nothing! Kene be kwa BN!

• Rolly

August 28, 2015 at 1:50 pm

You better get help. Talking about “vicious cyber assault” on people you don’t know over someone who doesn’t give a flying f*ck about you.
      What are you going to do? Attack with caps lock??? Lmao gtfoh
      Why didn’t bruce just admit he was gay? Was it necessary to be SOOO extra just because he is attracted to men? Yawn Abeg

• THE REAL NIGERIAN!! :I

August 28, 2015 at 9:57 pm

pls launch it on me ooo!!! I will still say it……THIS IS MADNESS!! smh. I keep wondering what the world will be like in 50 years time.

• Ola

August 29, 2015 at 9:20 am

Lol……

Brave beautiful woman with a dick.

3. Manb4real

August 28, 2015 at 10:55 am

Oh pleassssssssse

4. rrrrrrr.

August 28, 2015 at 11:07 am

HE,oops She has jux gone nuts. Simply going bananas

5. Seriously

August 28, 2015 at 11:11 am

So, he waited all these years to declare he’s gay. Such an attention w*hore, I didn’t know anyone can be worst than the family itself but Bruce takes it. Such a selfish, heartless and weird person

• bruno

August 28, 2015 at 11:42 am

@seriously.

havent I warned u people to stop persecuting gay people.to allow gay people to be with themselves. this man was pretending to like women and he has wasted 21 valuable years of kris jenners life cause he never really loved her.

this is what’s going to happen to many Nigerian women. many gay guys are going to marry u women and use u as a cover to hide their homosexuality cause they dont want to go to prison for being gay.

when u spend 20 or 30 valuable years of ur life married to a man who u thought loved u but didn’t, he only used u as a cover to hide his sexuality thats when ur eyes will clear.

many of u women are married to gay men but u dont even know it. many of u single girls will marry gay men, u can say god forbid it will never be my portion blah blah blah but it is bound to happen. if u dont marry a nigerian gay guy, ur sister will, or ur aunty or ur best friend will. it will happen. many of u ladies that are so desperate for marriage.

some of u, im sure u are telling ur self, I will know if a guy is gay before I marry him, LOL. u can never know if a guy is gay. if a gay guy doesn’t want u to know he is gay, u can never know. all those stereotypes u see on tv about gay people are false. u can never know if ur boyfriend or husband or fiancé is gay cause most nigerian gay guys have mastered the art of hiding their sexuality.

I know many of u homophobic idiots wouldn’t listen. a word is enough for the wise. stop the criminalization of homosexuality, nigerian ladies will be the ones to suffer it.

• somto

August 28, 2015 at 1:43 pm

I really do not understand why some of you think your opinion matter? The self importance you arrogate to yourselves is amazing really.. You think because you have a potty mouth, you can come on blogs and bully people into silence? You are all just cowards. I direct this to BRUNO and REAL NIGERIAN. You think you are the real MVPs dont ya? Its the people who take your comments seriously i feel badly for.
      You think you are a winner? Lets see your achievements in real life; lets see what you are giving back to the community. Write something informative for once and publish it on BellaNaija for all to see.
      Come on here and be forming Voltron. Can you imagine the nerve @”” warning people””?
      You better ignore these aforementioned and drop whatever comments you like.

• Rolly

August 28, 2015 at 1:52 pm

STFU please and get over yourself. Are all the men in Nigeria gay? Why do you keep behaving like you and your people have taken over the world. Let us hear word, why must you always shove your sexuality down our throats.

• Delta geh

August 28, 2015 at 8:55 pm

suffer for what? Isn’t America accepting of homosexuality? if your stupid theory is right Kris would not have married this guy in the first place.

• THE REAL NIGERIAN!! :I

August 28, 2015 at 10:01 pm

deep calleth unto deep……. idiots identify idiots

6. Mizzy

August 28, 2015 at 11:14 am

LMAO……. dt oda person talkin 2 her is trans too.. dis is reli ridiculous, i cant help bt laugh

7. bruno

August 28, 2015 at 11:27 am

I watched the I am cait reality show last weekend and my hands were on my mouth from beginning to end.
    OMG bruce what did u do to urself. I was in tears. his face looked mutilated.

plastic surgery can not fix mental and psychological problems. Instead of advicing transgender people to have plastic surgery and turn themselves into something they are not why not the plastic surgeons recommend them to see a psychologist.

• Busarni

August 28, 2015 at 12:06 pm

Bella has tamed you, good to know my private mail to her worked. Thus you are sounding more reasonable these days. If you keep typing hate comments you are going to be banned forever from BN. Be warned.

• bruno

August 28, 2015 at 1:15 pm

B!TCH , STFU.

8. Ibinabo

August 28, 2015 at 11:42 am

This man irritates me.

9. Amh

August 28, 2015 at 11:45 am

He will win the battle against the monster kardashian. Lets see who is more evil. The kardashian sisters riding on black men d nudity and hendonistic behavour or the tranny with another mon. His story will appeal more to the Americans. Country of sickos nutjobs and whackheads. Mtcheew.

10. I no send

August 28, 2015 at 12:37 pm

It was just a matter of time before he came out….in times past this was called split personality disorder and he would have seen a psychologist but these days he gets cover of vogue and cosmopolitan…

11. hey!

August 28, 2015 at 1:15 pm

Bruno, is that you? I don’t think so!

12. sexy 0

August 28, 2015 at 1:17 pm

Chai.. This picture is best seen during the day. Any attempt to view it in the night can cause nightmare. as per the bruce jenner issue he needs deep deliverance.

13. chi.meks

August 28, 2015 at 1:30 pm

what her friend said was wisdom. You do not need a man to validate who you are as a woman. Caitlyn is simply looking for male attention, something we as women desire and believe that this is essential to our being. Some may even call it love. To be able to express yourself and embrace your femininity is not dependent on a man but on the woman herself.

14. onetallgirl

August 28, 2015 at 1:44 pm

Dear Bella Naija, I’m not trying to be a hater but why is this on your website eh? I’m just wondering

• Tobenna

August 28, 2015 at 4:46 pm

Nne, It shows you the mentality of the person that is editing this Bella Naija site.
      He or she is most likely a Sodomite or has high sympathy towards Sodomites This maybe the reason they are always posting things that promotes the Gay Agenda. Notice how they addressed Bruce Jenner as She at the title of the post.

15. Sam colee

August 28, 2015 at 2:05 pm

Truth is that the Kardarshian / Jenner clan live their lives for the success of their tv shows and have proven to the world that they dont have limits when it comes to that. Bruce transitioning into a woman and forcing a second mom (or whatever he is to be called) on his kids was one of the no limit stunts. Now being intrested in men, surely another no limit stunt to boost the show. At the end of the day, its all about the dough.

16. lady lala

August 28, 2015 at 2:11 pm

The lips tho! Highly botoxed and unnatural . Only God knows the kind of pressure he was facing with also those kardashian girls that made him resolve to want to be in the spotlight just like them because in my opinion that was the only viable reason he had to have made this silly decision of wanting to be a woman with a fancy life like his daughters’. Truth be told, he/ she will never have the fulfillment he hopes to have after making this decision. There will still be this emptiness at the end of the day when he is all alone in his room in the dead of the night and there are no camera lights. i wish him well.

17. amy

August 28, 2015 at 2:31 pm

God gave these people a reprobate minds….they are wise in their own thinking but watch their end…..it will be terrible….

• THE REAL NIGERIAN!! :I

August 28, 2015 at 10:05 pm

on point my friend.. ‘mark the just and upright, their end is always peace’ ps.37:37

18. Myop.com

August 28, 2015 at 2:39 pm

So he went through all this just so he can get it from behind, you could have just said it from the beginning Bruce???

19. miracle

August 28, 2015 at 6:37 pm

Pls where did his penis go to.so surgeons or whatever dey are called cut off his prick and put a fake Virgina for him/her.I wonder how d man dat wants to have sex wit her will enjoy it.all I feel is pity for her

20. J'suis belle

August 28, 2015 at 9:03 pm

If remember vividly during one episode dis MAN hated gays and dispised their company. SATAN when u seize our peace dis is what happens everthing gets upset in our minds. May JESUS help and SAVE us

21. Peaches

August 28, 2015 at 10:26 pm

This Bruh is loco

22. hatersgonhate

August 28, 2015 at 10:36 pm

All this serenre just to come out of the closet? Pitch blease

23. busybrain

August 29, 2015 at 9:06 pm

Instead of writing ur will,nd trying to be a role model to ur grand children u’re still concerned about sexuality,brucecait u’re confused.

24. Ebere

August 30, 2015 at 1:06 am

Bruno, this is for you. I think you have no real life friends and social media and blogs like BellaNiaja make you feel very powerful and able to spill whatever garbage you have in your mouth. Please Bruno, go out, make real friends and share your crazy opinions with your new friends. #GO OUT AND SMELL THE ROSES#

25. dayo

August 30, 2015 at 3:19 am

…I wish Fela and Bob Marley were still alive…I wonder what their songs would say about this…

26. MIMI

August 31, 2015 at 10:52 am

i wonder how will Kandle and Kylie call their father’s new boyfriend?

27. MIMI

August 31, 2015 at 10:54 am

And its true… you don’t need a man to validate your existence! Caitlyn Jenner you should know this!