Events

First Photos: Nike Oshinowo, Kemi Adetiba, Dolapo Oni, Mai Atafo at Martell Tricentinaire Gala Celebrations

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

Dolapo Oni

Dolapo Oni

The Martell 300, worldwide celebration of the 300th anniversary of the Cognac House, took place in Lagos last night (August 8), as Martell hosted 80 VIPs, in Black-Tie, to the fine craftsmanship of this great Cognac House.

Hosted at Lagos Oriental Hotel, guests were immersed in a sumptuous culinary delight curated by Chef Majdandzic Ivica to a 6-course experience with a 10 minute fireworks display which lit up the Lagos Lagoon skyline.

Nike Oshinowo, Kemi Adetiba, Dolapo Oni, Mai Atafo, Noble Igwe, Gbemi Olateru-Olagbegi, Toke Makinwa, Mercy Ajisafe, Kelechi Amadi-Obi, M.I, Ono Bello and more were spotted at the event.

Here are first images from the Black-Tie Tricentinaire Gala Celebrations.

Nike Oshinowo

Michelle Dede

Toke Makinwa

Toke Makinwa

Photo Credit: R&B PR | Instagram

1. lanre

August 9, 2015 at 12:32 pm

I don’t like any of these men and women.

• Dolapo

August 9, 2015 at 10:48 pm

If you haven’t bleached as a Lagos socialite you haven’t arrived.

2. Lilo

August 9, 2015 at 1:20 pm

Naija gals and their ugly legs syndrome. World of difference when mercy ajisafe covers her legs vs shows her legs

3. tinu bello

August 9, 2015 at 1:45 pm

Gbemi got it right and am not feeling Mai’s outfit

• Alero

August 10, 2015 at 8:30 am

Best I have seen Gbemi! Thumbs up girl!

4. Bruno Fiercetwo

August 9, 2015 at 1:48 pm

Gbemi is bae!!!! This is the best she has ever looked! So gorge,,,,Best dressed from the makeup to the hair accessories everything. Gbemi please whoever styled you for the event please keep the person. Black is slimming, accentuates your curves and the accessorizing is on point.

5. layo

August 9, 2015 at 1:50 pm

Gbemi!!! Award for best dressed and most improved goes to you!!!

6. Bruno Fiercetwo

August 9, 2015 at 1:57 pm

Gbemi hands down best dressed,simple and minimalistic. Dolapo Oni has that new bride glow, love the aquamarine and the embellishments, i gave her second best dressed,err this Zina Anumudu ugly oh, thank God for money. Toke (yawns) boring!!!, looks like either an APrilbyKunbi dress or tojufoyeh. I am done seeing the boring similar design styles they have. Michelle dede this Adriana Papel signature (everybody owns) dress, so unflattering jeez. Mercy coolfm please this is not a picnic dress appropriately. kemi Adetiba very nice look. Who is the gorgeous chocolate Chin Okeke serving class (love the playful green socks). I love Collete Otusheso black look. Everyone kinda tried expected better from Toke (Mrs MTN)

• urgh

August 9, 2015 at 3:33 pm

Oga fashion police wannabe abeg chill. Throwing you some L’s because of that Zina comment. She’s a beautiful woman, if you cant see it don’t result to calling her ugly.

• Bruno Fiercetwo

August 10, 2015 at 8:21 am

Madam Urgh abeg park well, lmao at oga fashion police wannabe Please speak good English madam it is “resort” not result . At least I know my fashion. Olodo! Zina is not fine she might have a good soul but she is not FINE so relax. That is my opinion you are entitled to yours. Throwing you some D’s.

• Tari

August 9, 2015 at 6:18 pm

Zina ugly???
      You must be retarded to be that blind.

• adelegirl

August 10, 2015 at 10:22 am

I actually thought Zina looked very good and I wondered why the mum won’t allow herself age gracefully cos the daughter looks quite good. Yes, Zina is not a conventional beauty but she is beautiful nonetheless.

7. Rolly

August 9, 2015 at 2:02 pm

Dolapo is so beautiful. Love her simplicity.
    Toke please relax with your stiff poses.
    Andrea, that dress is about 4 seasons ago and for teenage girls but you look good
    Gbemi, this is the best I’ve seen you look.

The men did it for me this time around! Those navy suits are everything

8. nene

August 9, 2015 at 2:10 pm

toke tries to damn much and always looks razz, and this hair is too much for her. dolapo’s outfit is amazing.

9. TK

August 9, 2015 at 2:15 pm

My best dressed is Dolapo, she nailed it. Toke looks like a drag queen, what is that she has on, from make up to dress 🙁 ?

10. bruno fierce

August 9, 2015 at 3:08 pm

dolapo oni, I thought u are married to a prince, why are u wearing a very cheap looking gown. that gown those nothing for you. the colour and material looks very local and cheap.

cheap + tacky= toke makinwa.

• kk

August 10, 2015 at 9:30 am

Bruno Fierce and Bruno Fiercetwo are you guys the same people?? lol

• Bruno Fiercetwo

August 10, 2015 at 10:54 am

No honey Bruno Fiercetwo is different bringing a new kind of fierceness…

11. Mimi May

August 9, 2015 at 3:42 pm

All I see is Gbemi. Thank God she heard our complains and decided to step up in her dressing. Well done girl! Applause!!!

12. mary

August 9, 2015 at 3:57 pm

Nike oshinowo looks good, Gbemi, i give it to you this time, you got it all right, from hair to toe. Dolapo, amazing, Kemi Adetiba amazing. the men tried even though am not feeling much of Mai Atafo, Mercy Ajife, you have never impressed me on any event.

13. Sylvia

August 9, 2015 at 4:01 pm

The best dressed for me is Gbemi, followed by Michelle, then Dolapo. I don’t care for how the others look.

14. Que

August 9, 2015 at 5:07 pm

G.B.E.M.I.O.O…….. #THATS ALLL!!! That look is the live translation of ‘…all things working together for good…”

The men did better in this round.

15. Busarni

August 9, 2015 at 6:35 pm

Noble igwe sometimes try and surprise us and go on red carpet leave. Aww my chin okeke ; that’s all

16. Leah

August 9, 2015 at 9:09 pm

Gbemi looks great. Toke looks like a drag queen.

17. chai

August 9, 2015 at 10:17 pm

Who is this handsome dude with class o? Chin Okeke…

18. Tutu

August 9, 2015 at 10:33 pm

I’m a little bit confused. Dolapo’s dress is by otumemime or so and I saw this exact same dress on jbecks bridals on Instagram. Does jbecks retail Otumemime???

19. Dolapo

August 9, 2015 at 11:00 pm

The same way people put very terrible pictures on Facebook everyone says beautiful that’s the same way bellanaija likes only beautiful comments. Ladies love yourself enough to kern from Ruth Osimes current skin tone

20. pop drop

August 9, 2015 at 11:28 pm

Kudos to the men in these pictures. All sharp dressers.

21. FP

August 9, 2015 at 11:37 pm

Who is this Chin Okeke? Refreshing to see a new and really classy face on the red carpet for a change. Best dressed male goes to him hands down! He looks so classy. Meanwhile, GbemiO and Colette get best dressed female hands down. I love Kemi Adeyiba die, d girl no dey ever disappoint for my mind she no get rival. Michelle Dede looks gorg as well. If the red carpet is anything to go by, then it must have been a very classy event.

22. Hatsoff

August 10, 2015 at 8:20 am

Toke, you need to stop your stiff poses 🙁
    It has to stop!

23. adelegirl

August 10, 2015 at 10:30 am

Kemi Adetiba is just in a class of her own.I love that she always looks effortlessly and appropriately dressed for the occasion. Herself and Chin Okeke make such a good looking pair in this picture. Uncle Mai Atafo. Pls its enough. Rest this tired style. It haff do. Bless Dolapo. She has that unmistakable newlywed glow. Noble Igwe has done well for himself and has come along way. Well done dude! Gbemi looks very good. For the first time in a while, Toke’s style didn’t do it for me. I dunno if it’s the hair or the velvetina sparkly something dress or both.

24. Demilade

August 10, 2015 at 12:08 pm

Everyone looks great in my opinion. My favourite look however is Michelle Dede’s , she looks gorgeous in that dress. xx
    coco-bella.blogspot.com