Events

All the Photos! Dammy Krane, Chigul, Victoria Kimani, Mo’Cheddah, Falz & More at #NdaniSeriesBouquet Launch

Mo'Cheddah

Mo’Cheddah

The #NdaniSeriesBouquet was officially launched at an event in Lagos on Friday, August 7, 2015 at the Four Points by Sheraton Hotel.

The red carpet was hosted by Timini Egbuson and Mercy Ajisafe while the event had performances from Dammy Krane and Victoria Kimani.

Mo’Cheddah, Chi gul, Falz, Bolanle Olukanni, Layole Oyatogun, Tosin Ajibade, Deyemi Okanlawan, Kehinde Bankole, Dami Elebe, Stephanie Coker, Toni Tones, Tonye Garrick, Mimi Onalaja and more were spotted at the event.

Check out all the photos below!

***

Hauwa Mukan & Ifan Ifeanyi Michaels

Hauwa Mukan

Hauwa Mukan

Ifan Ifeanyi Michaels

Ifan Ifeanyi Michaels

Red Carpet Fun

Ndani-Series-Bouquet-Launch-August-2015-BellaNaija0004 Ndani-Series-Bouquet-Launch-August-2015-BellaNaija0001 Ndani-Series-Bouquet-Launch-August-2015-BellaNaija0002 Ndani-Series-Bouquet-Launch-August-2015-BellaNaija0003 Ndani-Series-Bouquet-Launch-August-2015-BellaNaija0005 Ndani-Series-Bouquet-Launch-August-2015-BellaNaija0007 Ndani-Series-Bouquet-Launch-August-2015-BellaNaija0008 Ndani-Series-Bouquet-Launch-August-2015-BellaNaija0006

Candid Shots

Obi Somto & Sharon Oja

Obi Somto & Sharon Oja

Sharon Oja & Cornelia O'Dwyer

Sharon Oja & Cornelia O’Dwyer

Sharon Ojong & Kaylah Oniwo

Sharon Ojong & Kaylah Oniwo

Ndani-Series-Bouquet-Launch-August-2015-BellaNaija0017 Ndani-Series-Bouquet-Launch-August-2015-BellaNaija0018 Ndani-Series-Bouquet-Launch-August-2015-BellaNaija0019 Ndani-Series-Bouquet-Launch-August-2015-BellaNaija0020

Layole Oyatogun

Layole Oyatogun

Ndani-Series-Bouquet-Launch-August-2015-BellaNaija0022 Ndani-Series-Bouquet-Launch-August-2015-BellaNaija0023 Ndani-Series-Bouquet-Launch-August-2015-BellaNaija0024 Ndani-Series-Bouquet-Launch-August-2015-BellaNaija0025

Falz & Olayinka Epega

Falz & Olayinka Epega

Photo Credit: Kola Oshalusi for Insigna Media for BellaNaija

1. Fashionista

August 9, 2015 at 11:34 am

Mo Cheddah is Bae!

2. sola

August 9, 2015 at 12:07 pm

Mo chedda looks So flawless

3. o

August 9, 2015 at 1:09 pm

i tell you she (Mo cheddah) is really bae! but please this is coming from a concern nija person, if your overly over weight please start exercising and invest in eating healthy… is not about losing weight but also your health! meanwhile that guy called (Joro Olumofin) his packaging is really good oh cause when he was featured on that Ndani talk show about sex he said nothing and made no valid point so im always giving him side eye>>> lol

• Proudly plus size

August 9, 2015 at 3:31 pm

Do you think we don’t know that? You think we don’t want to wake up in the morning with our size 8 figures and look pretty? But no we can’t, you think we don’t know that we don’t look healthy even though some of us try our possible best to…what do you want? For us to eat once a day? Starve ourselves so that “well wishers’ like you can feel comfortable…its people like you that make it difficult for us to breathe….if only you knew the struggle, the tears and sweat we go through just to look perfect when going out….when we stay at home we are called lazy, when we go out we are given unwanted attention…just because you may have psychological/spiritual issues and not physical ones doesn’t give you the temerity to point out another persons flaw to em…we are overweight we know! Shut the -up! You’re lucky you weren’t born overweight or you didn’t have to eat to keep your blood sugars up e.t.c y’all freaking annoy me

• o

August 10, 2015 at 9:21 pm

hnmmm you coming off as bitter and frustrated, i understand trust me but is one step at a time, my intension wasnt to get you off like that, i was just stating the truth and though you might not easily accept it but thats the truth. is one step at a time and no you dont need to starve yourself, i could be of help if you need to know how to go about losing weight the right way or anyone. i didnt mean to get you off!!!

• Cynthia

August 11, 2015 at 7:45 am

Anyone can loose weight and look fab, I was born overweight, in fact I would say I was the fattest in my house. I had a flappy body and an annoying tummy, one day someone paid something crazy about me and I didn’t take it the wrong way, I allowed that to motivate me. Today am the slimmest in my house and the person who eats healthy, I can wear croptop, flunt my belly. Don’t take whatever anyone tells you the wrong way, let it motivate you. Even if you don’t want to lose weight exercise, you’ll be glad you did. And if you want to lose weight exercise and deit that what I did. I didn’t go to the gym, I lost 4kg every month, and I didn’t take anything that aids weight loss, I jogged for an hour 6times a week, I calculate my calorie intake, I write down everything I eat and calculate the calorie. This site helped me lifestrong.com. Anybody or product that tells you you can lose more than 2 pounds a week is lying you’ll gain it back. Once you make exercise a life style, you never do without it. Exercise and eat healthy, that’s the secret to weight loss. I hope this helps everyone.

4. Lilo

August 9, 2015 at 1:13 pm

Mo cheddar is a doll

• southeast

August 10, 2015 at 10:09 am

she is becoming a white doll too .

5. missme

August 9, 2015 at 1:25 pm

Anybody where I can get the type of Folu Storms’ shoes? Or what they are called?.

6. tinu bello

August 9, 2015 at 2:01 pm

Is that really kehinde bankole….Month slayed

7. tinu bello

August 9, 2015 at 2:02 pm

Mo slayed

8. Catherine

August 9, 2015 at 2:03 pm

So many sweet looking young men *wink*

9. Bruno Fiercetwo

August 9, 2015 at 2:11 pm

Mocheddah is always bae!!!Fashionkilla…….this Mimi something, been seeing her a lot same style always. crop top, pants and the jacket. Darling your wasteline and stomach is too big for the style and makes you look unflattering. Thank God you have a fine face. You might want to change your style honey.

• mrs A!

August 10, 2015 at 9:00 pm

Mimi looks great! only a blind person will deny this and i cannot see any stomach

10. nene

August 9, 2015 at 2:15 pm

mocheddah is ugly but her body looks good.
    the actor tagged as “deyemi” is actually “tope tedela”
    dami elebe needs to do something real fast
    toni tones, tone down the bleaching, either way ur face is still sack.
    the red carpet is all over the place

• Sigh

August 9, 2015 at 3:21 pm

“mocheddah is ugly” why are you lying on Sunday. She’s beautiful, you just trying to be a hater.

• nene

August 9, 2015 at 5:46 pm

she is ugly and she knows it. you’re wrong, i’ve never called any of the other two people ugly.

• Anon

August 9, 2015 at 3:37 pm

1) Mo isn’t ugly.
      2) banish the word from your vocabulary until you can create someone.
      3) you use the word often, I think you have used it on Toke and Adaeze. Y. They aren’t ugly.
      4) I wonder what you look like.
      5) I tend to like your comments but not this one.

• Leah

August 9, 2015 at 7:52 pm

@ Anon LMFAO at “I tend to like your comments but not this one”.
      I always love @ nene’s comments (she’s one of my favs on BN), but I agree with you, MoCheddah is not ugly.

• Bola

August 9, 2015 at 8:05 pm

Toni tones is like 4 shades of brown. Please bleach right.

• Mbeke feeling funky

August 10, 2015 at 8:40 am

Mocheddah ugly??? Is it Opposite Day and I didn’t get the memo ..

11. bruno

August 9, 2015 at 2:21 pm

mo chedda, I will soon take back all the praises I showed on u. crop top and skirt again? is it only crop tops u have in ur wardrobe? u are becoming a trick pony. give us something new.

everybody looks so bright at this event. the photographer didnt spare the photoshop at all.

• ?

August 9, 2015 at 3:13 pm

1: She dresses for herself not for you.
      2:Are you going to give her money to revamp her wardrobe. Since you are not satisfied with what she’s wearing give her money so that she can show you something new.
      🙂

12. FLOW

August 9, 2015 at 2:27 pm

Mo Cheddah be killing me softly with her style, girl’s hot abeg!

13. Suwa

August 9, 2015 at 3:35 pm

Kehinde Bankole please no bleach yourself

14. jay

August 9, 2015 at 5:38 pm

I’m just here for mocheddah

15. Babytohcute

August 9, 2015 at 6:06 pm

Please oh, is Timini Dakore’s bro? I am very single…

16. ba

August 9, 2015 at 7:44 pm

Nnani boo! Looking so good.

17. Busarni

August 9, 2015 at 8:28 pm

Noble o gini kwa nu; sometimes stay at home . I give up on your case

18. Anon

August 9, 2015 at 8:40 pm

from the pics it is clear that Toni may be toning a tad much

19. ladyg

August 9, 2015 at 10:14 pm

please is this the ‘if you want me’ mocheddah ? the way madam mo cheddah got lighter over the years tho or it is just my eyes or memory messing with me.. easy pretty …..looking good suits you either way… i like #clean ..ngozi nwosu ageless

20. Abena

August 9, 2015 at 11:15 pm

I have a genuine question: has Mo Cheddah being ALWAYS this fair? It looks like she keeps getting brighter. How come nobody is shouting the ‘bleach’ card on her? It’s a very curious case…
    And does she still do music?

• Anon2

August 10, 2015 at 9:19 am

Nope she hasn’t always been this fair

• temz

August 10, 2015 at 10:20 am

I know right! I always thought it was just IG filters… but Nah! Bae is bleaching 😀

21. Modey

August 10, 2015 at 7:38 am

I see Jadesola Osiberu, Where is Bimbo Craig (Skinny girl in transit) ?

22. Hatsoff

August 10, 2015 at 8:25 am

Mo Cheddah! ?

23. Eyeswatching

August 10, 2015 at 10:00 am

Mo Cheddah looks amazing! Layole this your backside! Bolanle is bae

24. Orange and red carpet

August 10, 2015 at 10:32 am

is Orange carpet red carpet tuu?
    kontinu

25. Demilade

August 10, 2015 at 12:11 pm

Bolanle Olukanni looks so pretty, love her. Tomi Odunsi’s hair fits her so well.xx
    coco-bella.blogspot.com

26. Martha

August 10, 2015 at 3:56 pm

Tonye is Bae ?????????

27. Duchess Maria

August 10, 2015 at 4:06 pm

Mocheddah definitely bleached, but she did a very good job of it. She is definitely bae.
    Wole Ojo is so fine. Chai.

28. Niola

August 10, 2015 at 4:55 pm

But na wa for you people o, the babe is naturally light skinned naa, please before you lots accuse people of bleaching, may be have a look at their family tree, except of course mum, dad and siblings have all bleached too…

29. Amebo