Music

Official Photos from Lilian Esoro & Ubi Franklin’s Introduction | Osas Ajibade, Iyanya, Freda Francis & More Attend

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

Lilian Esoro & Ubi FranklinActress Lilian Esoro and MMMG label boss Ubi Franklin took the official first step towards a lifetime of love and marriage over the weekend as they held their Introduction.

Click here for the first photos.

The lovely ceremony was attended by a lot of their friends and colleagues in the music industry.

Ubi’s right hand man Iyanya was there to give his support. Osas Ighodaro, Freda Francis, E-Money, DJ Jimmy Jatt, Tekno, Linda Ejiofor and many more attended the ceremony.

See the official photos below.

***

_MG_3348 _MG_3351 _MG_3360 _MG_3366 _MG_3433 _MG_3448 _MG_3388 _MG_3387 _MG_3381 _MG_3419 _MG_3413 _MG_3458 _MG_3459 _MG_3462 _MG_3487 _MG_3489 _MG_3500 _MG_3498 _MG_3501 _MG_3508 _MG_3509 _MG_3519 _MG_3526 _MG_3535 _MG_3537 _MG_3541 _MG_3555 _MG_3564 _MG_3582 _MG_3583 _MG_3584 _MG_3625 _MG_3631 _MG_3606 _MG_3635 _MG_3618 _MG_3793 _MG_3806 _MG_3810 _MG_3812 _MG_3815 _MG_3831 _MG_3805 _MG_3758 _MG_3756 _MG_3857 _MG_3867 _MG_3748 _MG_3681 _MG_3694 _MG_3698 _MG_3735 _MG_3747 _MG_3662 _MG_3658 _MG_3655 _MG_3654 _MG_3647 _MG_3848 _MG_3840

1. Psychic

August 24, 2015 at 10:43 am

chikena..

• r

August 25, 2015 at 5:33 am

Show me yout friends and l can tell who you are

2. Miss Pee

August 24, 2015 at 10:48 am

I thought introduction is just supposed to be between the two families? Oh well…

• Esosa

August 24, 2015 at 12:26 pm

Me I no understand this kin introduction. This one look like birthday parry. My eyes dey see double bcos the Lilian I sabi know, no be the same I dey see here. Good luck to them sha.

Love is not only blind, it’s also odd.

• Oma Oma

August 26, 2015 at 11:15 pm

Help me wonder ooooohhh!!!!! I don’t understand what type of introduction this is…….it’s like a full turnup and they took pictures of mostly the celebs. ….

• Marlvina

September 4, 2015 at 11:54 pm

Hahaha! Just the same question on my mind….You voiced my thoughts!

3. OSY

August 24, 2015 at 10:52 am

Lilian is now fair in complexion
    Congrats to them anyway

• Magz

August 24, 2015 at 11:36 am

oh ye complexion monitoring spirit!!! Desist! I say desist! lol!

She has always been fair.

oh btw, find something else to do, that is better than monitoring people’s complexion!

• [email protected]

August 24, 2015 at 2:15 pm

I went to watch old episodes of clinic matters, i must say its either they had really poor cameras then or our madam Lilian has become lighter

• Sh

August 24, 2015 at 3:31 pm

Lilian hasn’t always been fair. She was DARK in clinic matters. Hot sun cannot make you look like milk overnight. Calm your tits!

• Magz

August 24, 2015 at 3:31 pm

Dear [email protected], you actually went to watch old episodes of clinic matters? Wow! Just wow!

You should share that complexion monitoring spirit award with Osy….lol

• Sh

August 24, 2015 at 3:32 pm

Magz, you also need to find something to do, than getting angry over people (Lilian in this case) who don’t even know you exist. Kisses.

• Exq

August 24, 2015 at 4:28 pm

Magz,
      What really is your point?
      “When i said she has always been fair, maybe not this light but please she was not black/dark/chocolate brown!” ????
      She was fair, but not this light, so what does that imply?
      Abeg, go and find something to do. Arguing and leaving many comments over a petty issue. Point is, Lilian was never this fair. I used to watch Clinic Matters, her and Emeka Ossai, Mary Ogbonna, etc, and she WASN’T light. Period. Her complexion is totally different and she lives in Nigeria. If she was in another country with a different climate, we’ll say it’s because of the weather.

• ATL's finest

August 25, 2015 at 7:04 am

@ Magz u must really be jobless too! Like serious calm your ass down cuz it ain’t that deep.. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and it’s called freedom of SPEECH.. Quit taking Advil for Lilian’s complexion as well. If U have the time to reply every comment that U aint go shit to do either!

• complexion

September 5, 2015 at 2:32 pm

Hahahahahaha @complexion monitoring spirit. In fact every complexion monitoring spirit die by fire!!!

• mimi

October 1, 2015 at 10:19 am

Lilian has. Never been a fair lady, she dey bleach, full stop… buh she looks. good on it…

4. lola

August 24, 2015 at 11:02 am

What I’m still wondering tho is why the ceremony was done at E-money’s house. Isint introduction meant to be in your father’s house? Is it that liian doesn’t have any family where the introduction could have taken place or What? Hmmmm, wonders shall never end o! *just passing by*

August 24, 2015 at 11:30 am

Well save it, if you do not have the facts

• mywifeisfiiiiiiine

August 24, 2015 at 11:34 am

If you had taken your time to look at the pictures rather than hurrying your itchy fingers, you would have noticed that they moved from emoneys house to where the intro.was done. Don’t type just for the sake of it

5. Stella

August 24, 2015 at 11:07 am

Congratulations Lilian n Ubi, may God bless your union. I love u guys

6. zinnypearl

August 24, 2015 at 11:16 am

what is yours is yours no matter

7. Mocha

August 24, 2015 at 11:29 am

I’ve always loved that Igbo handshake…oozes swag. Lilian is one heck of a beautiful woman. God bless your home.

8. Alert!

August 24, 2015 at 11:56 am

Chei! Lilian is now turning white, as usual with the rest. I still remember what she looks like in Clinic Matters. And she looks overly matured already

9. Kandy

August 24, 2015 at 12:03 pm

Intro was at Lilian’s after party at Emoney’s…
    The lady with blonde front fringe what is she wearing??

10. hmm

August 24, 2015 at 12:28 pm

I just came for comments, you guys too funny ?

11. Fabulous B

August 24, 2015 at 12:41 pm

Lilian kinda looks pregnant. The Lilian I use to see is much prettier in her dark chocolate skin.

12. Nefertiti

August 24, 2015 at 12:41 pm

Nurse Abigail of life…congrats.

13. Grace

August 24, 2015 at 1:37 pm

Lilian, aka Nurse Abigail finally she is getting married(her Mom in Clinic matters will be happy that she doesnt have a spiritual husband)Lmao.

Congratulations dearie. She is such a beauty though.

14. Enkay

August 24, 2015 at 2:10 pm

After party kwa. For introduction.

15. paloma

August 24, 2015 at 2:22 pm

All I can say is congratulobia!

16. Yaz

August 24, 2015 at 2:53 pm

I think it’s the lightening from the camera got her looking light skinned . Just my two cent from her recent pictures I’ve seen .. She is still dark skin . Congrats to you both ???????? #LoveRules

17. Tikka Masala

August 24, 2015 at 2:55 pm

That pimple on her cheek is really distracting. There are last minute remedies for such. Congrats anyways. *runs away*

18. Hian!!

August 24, 2015 at 3:07 pm

Never have I seen such bitter and small minded people in my life if they want to do introduction in Las Vegas sef e concern you??? Lillian is looking lighter is it your biswacks?? If you are a pure hearted person you can’t help but smile at these pics the bride looks so gorgeous and happy what the hell are you guys on about ??? I don’t even know them personally but they seem really happy can’t you guys be happy for someone else? say the truth if you had the money and entourage that ubi has you would throw this kind of party, of which I read e-money hosted them after all the rites had been done and so what?? Is it your house? really dislike this word because it has been used and abused by naija celebrities but really you guys stop hating. It’s getting too much. Lastly lilian you have the most gorgeous oval face honey just gorgeous!!!

• Californiabawlar

August 24, 2015 at 5:07 pm

Bitter and small minded?! Come off it and quit being so butthurt! I’ve noticed awon sensitive BNers have switched from the hater to bitter….we no go hear word again!
      Everybody that doesn’t play along with their fakery is now bitter.
      If you ask how all the comments concern people, how are the comments your concern too? Are you Lilian? They posted something online, people are commenting, you’re asking who’s business….maybe you don’t know how a comment section works but it’s technically our business once it hits cyberspace and we’re viewing it from our device. We’re all here to do gbeborun, and as long as we all (you and your ‘positive’ comment included) didn’t go and knock on their door, my guess is it’s fair game.
      Oh and apart from the fact that none of the comments are outrightly rude, no one is obligated to be nice to anyone…put on your big girl lingerie or stay off social media and sing kumbaya in church.

Interestingly, in a roundabout way, I’m very impressed by how this story played out o. While I’m not sure if I should congratulate the couple or not, I certainly wish them all the best in their union!

19. nene

August 24, 2015 at 3:51 pm

lilian esoro is too beautiful.

20. Que

August 24, 2015 at 4:24 pm

Ifeanyi Nwankwo…flyphil, i see you

21. Ibinabo

August 24, 2015 at 5:09 pm

Very elaborate introduction… almost thought it was a trad. wedding.

22. Californiabawlar

August 24, 2015 at 5:10 pm

Yes she is!! I saw an instagram video BN posted once and I can’t get it out of my head. Some people are just fine!

23. Metche

August 25, 2015 at 6:22 am

Congrats to Lilian and Ubi. Wishing you guys well. But on a more serious note must they post this for people to view. justasking oo

24. Tosin

August 25, 2015 at 6:29 am

1. i don’t know them but pregz, Jah bless.
    2. http://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/MG_3419-600×400.jpg who’s she? she looks really real.

25. Jhennique

August 25, 2015 at 9:36 am

Its just the makeup ya’ll. Shez still her usual complexion.

26. tee A

August 25, 2015 at 10:46 am

The body language between these two though! most, if not all pics, plenty gap between them. Congrats and wish you the very best in your union!

• Cleo

August 25, 2015 at 11:49 am

Was gonna say so too didn’t want to sound like a hater, Ubi even seems more excited… Anyways what do I know I’m just another internet troll “grabs popcorn”

27. nnenne

August 25, 2015 at 1:13 pm

Enjoy your marriage, fellas.
    May God continue to guide you through it all!
    Amen.

28. Sam

August 25, 2015 at 3:55 pm

29. Toyosi

August 27, 2015 at 2:35 pm

Some comments here are too funny
    Wetin be una own sef?
    Congrats Jare lilian and Ubi
    I wish you Marital bliss

30. black nubia

August 27, 2015 at 4:41 pm

she used to look darker in complexion. anyways congrats to them.

31. nneka

August 28, 2015 at 3:16 pm

Hmmmmmm am happy for her.congrats lilian I like nurse Abigail . But lets be honest she looks lighter, three things happened either pregnancy, cream or camera.

32. mimi

October 1, 2015 at 10:21 am

Iyanya is jst one proud guy…. he’s jst too proud, I use to like him buh no longer…. I don’t know what he’s even feeling like, whatever he is today we (public) made him dat… I jst admire selebobo, he’s better off dan all tripple MG singers, not xcluding dier boss anyway….