Relationships

She Said Yes! Tosyn Bucknor is Engaged to Aurélien Boyer

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

Tosyn Bucknor & BoyfriendTosyn Bucknor is currently on holiday with her French boyfriend, Aurélien Boyer and he has popped the question.

The ever-bubbly OAP said yes!!

He shared a photo of the moment on Instagram with the caption ‘Yes Oui Beeni le’

1049445693066351009_452304643

Congratulations to the couple.

1. Elsie

August 11, 2015 at 10:03 pm

its like everyone want to pop the question this year… is it a race? …. nywy congratulations

• Damilola's

August 11, 2015 at 11:59 pm

Is that the new trend in Lagos,white men doing business in Lagos going for naija babes. I actually don’t mind it bcos I think nigerian women are beautiful, cool, funny and hard working. So, these men are lucky. That’s how these white men always do, they snatch up the women. Ever since, china has been the next big economy, some Asian countries. There’s increase of white men and Asian women all over especially Chinese women. It’s interesting how white men play their game well. They want to influence and be part of a culture, they start with the women. I guess, Lagos is becoming the next big thing.

2. Prophetess

August 11, 2015 at 10:12 pm

Congratulations to the happy couple! I predict 5 comments before someone mentions his colour and 10 comments before some posts a prayer request/taps anointing.

• APKX

August 11, 2015 at 11:10 pm

Lol, well predicted! Comment 5 with the “whitey” and 6 with the prayer request. lol

• Que

August 12, 2015 at 7:21 am

This your prophecy is very calculated! Lol…

As one who still doesnt understand posting of engagement rings, this is officially my favorite posting of the ones I’ve seen… I see individuality in that photo! Best wishes to them.

• The girl from the north with a great heart

August 12, 2015 at 9:49 am

Congrats Tosin and le French boo. I tap into this anointing of whitey o. My love is too much for a Nigerian guy. Please Lord give me my correct respectable and responsible white man that has a good heart like mine. Amen. I will come back to testify. BN please take note.

• Jhennique

August 12, 2015 at 11:16 am

is there anything u people dont tap into?

3. Pat

August 11, 2015 at 10:16 pm

Awww… Tosin. Wish u all the best 🙂

4. Adesoye

August 11, 2015 at 10:17 pm

I’m soooooooo happy for tosin. One of the few real celebrities. She’s nice, lovely and not stuckup. I wish you all the best dearie.

• Pat

August 12, 2015 at 12:41 am

True, she is down to earth, and easy going 🙂

5. lil

August 11, 2015 at 10:21 pm

Congratz oo! Mine whitey on the way… oh lovely… it moves me

• Tari

August 12, 2015 at 8:41 am

What is moving you?

• Oma

August 12, 2015 at 12:55 pm

i swear i give up on this people…Anything will move them, they will tap unto witchcraft one day….Jeeeez

6. Scared homosapien

August 11, 2015 at 10:24 pm

Ha, so many ‘yeses’ flying around in the air. Lord, let the person I’ll say yes to locate me abeg.
    Congrats to Tosyn.

7. LOLS

August 11, 2015 at 10:39 pm

Awwwwww congrats Tosyn Bucknor!

8. Namesake

August 11, 2015 at 10:47 pm

Interesting ring. I am liking these interracial relationships developing in Lagos. I stay loving my dudu guys though.

• Anonymous

November 11, 2015 at 3:50 pm

IT IS CALLED PREFERENCE!

9. Eve

August 11, 2015 at 10:47 pm

Congrats to her.

10. mimiph

August 11, 2015 at 10:52 pm

Lovely ring,,,thank God it’s not a rock,,kinda tired of seeing dem joo….this piece stands out…wish them the best.

• Er

August 12, 2015 at 12:43 am

Which kin talk be dis. Wish them all d best and keep it moving. Lol

11. Ona

August 11, 2015 at 11:00 pm

I love that ring!

12. Oyda

August 11, 2015 at 11:04 pm

Wow. So happy for her.

More times than not: i find African women who date -> marry men from certain European countries experience more richness(immaterial) in life. Boundaries and barriers are not recounted to them. They are free to explore their gifts and talents. The children are theirs and not hers.

I know my comment may raise brows in this season of interracial this and that but those that understand what I’m saying or have an experience will know.

Nowhere in my comment have I expressed the supremacy of any race or the lack of challenge in marriage with that race
    So please don’t come at me with foolishness
    My opinion is mine.

Thanks

• Tari

August 12, 2015 at 8:46 am

Since you know that every union has its challenges, what is the point of highlighting the supposed upsides of interracial unions?
      Has it occurred to you that some people intentionally seek out the cultural richness of local unions?
      You do not want anyone to come for you but you troll with the single intention of being attacked.
      Do you see the inherent foolishness in your comment?

• kerry

August 12, 2015 at 4:01 pm

I absolutely agree with you

13. Lol!

August 11, 2015 at 11:11 pm

Prophetess was right 50% right!

• Prophetess

August 11, 2015 at 11:47 pm

Ahnahn – I only missed the mark by 1. The sixth comment mentioned his color instead of 5th so you see my flow is still tight.

14. chidera

August 11, 2015 at 11:21 pm

Congrats to them

15. DD

August 11, 2015 at 11:40 pm

Congrats to Tosyn, and may her marriage be one of joy, peace and fruitfulness. She has always been an amazing person, right from secondary school days. I’m sure Funke can’t wait to plan the ceremony.

16. bruno

August 11, 2015 at 11:54 pm

I tap into their blessings. (bellanaija prophetess, I want to help u fulfill your prophecy)

17. Corolla

August 11, 2015 at 11:59 pm

So happy for tosin.

18. Uju

August 12, 2015 at 1:43 am

She s always been a stand out inspirational woman………. Not one to blindly follow the crowd – wig wearing skin bleaching crowd…..,,,,,,,,, happy matrimony to you guys

19. Chi_c

August 12, 2015 at 1:45 am

OMG Tosyn…congrats finally your owambe ti de. She’s soooo funny <3 her year!!!!

20. Amh

August 12, 2015 at 1:51 am

Congrats.

21. Truth

August 12, 2015 at 3:10 am

I am happy for her. But tell me why the foreigners always find the chocolate sisters to wed and not the fair ones, ahah, is there something more special about the chocolate and dark chocolates that western men love so much?anyways I hope she have all the happiness and joy that marrying your better half brings. Congrats love.

• Gia

August 12, 2015 at 7:35 am

No,it’s just that white guys are not as obsessed with light skin as black/nigerian guys…

• RIFF RAFF

August 12, 2015 at 12:00 pm

They like “undiluted versions” of everything african, hair, skin, even clothes sef must have an “ethnic” undertone. That is why someone like Alek Wek (termed ugly by most of u) or Oluchi (seen as just there) will find it easy to go “white”. An from what a white man told me, very black skin looks mysterious and durin “skin contact” (if u see what i mean), the black/white combination is just awesome.
      DARK SKIN SISTERS, DITCH THE BLEACH! THERE IS HOPE. JUST MAKE SURE YOUR VELVETY BLACK SKIN LOOKS CLEAN AND FLAWLESS AND U CAN CATCH YO WHITE MAN! IF u gat no money, mix FEW drops of shea butter, raw cocoa butter or coconut with your daily moisturizer.
      To Aurélien:
      Toutes nos félicitations, plein de bonheur à vous deux. Prends bien soin de notre soeur.
      Translation: Congratulations. Plenty happiness to both of you and please take good care of our sista.

22. cryingneversolvedanything

August 12, 2015 at 4:04 am

So na the new trend now… to marry onye ocha.

• Idomagirl

August 14, 2015 at 9:21 pm

Not a new trend at all. People have been marrying oyibos for decades.

23. Metche

August 12, 2015 at 7:35 am

Congrats Dearie. Wishing you all the best.

24. Noms

August 12, 2015 at 7:54 am

Congrats Tosyn.
    Oya, Zapphire Events team you officially have your”person’s” wedding to plan*winks*
    May your union be blessed.

25. Tari

August 12, 2015 at 8:48 am

Congrats Area mama!
    May your union be richly blessed.

26. red

August 12, 2015 at 9:55 am

congrats dear. u deserve it. wish you all happiness.

27. Engoz

August 12, 2015 at 12:17 pm

Maybe Etcetera should write another silly article why Nigerian girls are going for white men, since he wrote one for the guys the other day. Very petty guy, I must say. The world is now globalized and connected, if you like keep on restricting yourself to your village men na you sabi. If your future spouse is in Pluto, you had better go there to get him.

28. pretty young thing

August 12, 2015 at 1:18 pm

Congrats Areaaaaa Mama and Boyer!!!!

29. CassieAndra

August 12, 2015 at 4:24 pm

Nice looking couple. French men definitely love them some African women ! Je vous souhaites tout le bonheur du monde!

convoswithcassandra.com

30. yemi

August 12, 2015 at 5:20 pm

Unique ring.Tosin likes to be different so not suprised at his choice of ring. The guy seems to dot on her too. I snooped on his page. 1 in 2 pictures are of Tosin. You can tell there is so much love between them. Ladies marry a man who absolutely adores you. It will come in handy.

31. Ijescorner