Scoop

She’s the Newest Vlogger! Watch the First Video on ‘The Adventures of Kemi Adetiba’

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

Kemi AdetibaKemi Adetiba is expanding her brand and we love the new direction she’s going!!

The video director has opened a new YouTube Channel called ‘The Adventures of Kemi Adetiba’ where she will be uploading cooking tutorials, product reviews, beauty, travel and a brand new game show – all in one place.

Sounds like so much fun.

She posted her very first video today and we can already tell that we’d need more…and more.

Check out her first vlog!

1. Taiwo

August 26, 2015 at 3:29 pm

I so much love Kemi Adetiba. This Vlog is long overdue. Definitely subscribing

• dami

August 26, 2015 at 11:57 pm

I’m so in love with kemi Adetiba. She’s beautiful, funny, successful and natural. I watch couple of bloggers but I’m definitely watching her.

2. DatEnuguChic

August 26, 2015 at 3:30 pm

Hmmmm. Anyi anugo Aunty Kemi!

3. Yve

August 26, 2015 at 3:34 pm

Poor dog looks fed up. Love Kemi.

• som

August 26, 2015 at 4:19 pm

wicked girl..hahahaha. after reading your comment, i decided to watch it. I could not stop laughing as your comment kept playing in my head whenever i looked at the dog.

• Temi

August 26, 2015 at 7:20 pm

No lie, like I am done with you and this ish hooman.

4. Gertz

August 26, 2015 at 3:40 pm

Lol…more power to your elbow Kemi.

5. xplorenollywood.com

August 26, 2015 at 3:42 pm

Congratulations! I know you have loads of adventure as well as a mean appetite so this should be fun to see. However can’t we just visit YouTube and watch, do we need to subscribe?

6. Finally!Finally

August 26, 2015 at 3:57 pm

A Vlog the wit a direction, all rounder vlog, not some vlog that can’t practise wot dey preach! #sideeyes, dem no demsleves¿¿¿¿¿

7. iwalewa

August 26, 2015 at 3:59 pm

I love herrrrrrrrrrrrr.super talented. Kemi Adetiba, I dream everyday that we will work together. Dreams do come true. I love you from the days of maltina dance. I love your works too. Deep down,i love cinematogrpahy. story of my life.lol

8. TONY

August 26, 2015 at 4:08 pm

SEEMS JUST MORE NATURAL THAN MRS TOKES…

• Fasholaslover

August 26, 2015 at 5:37 pm

Your downfall is around the corner. What has Toke got to do with this? The sky is big enuf……?

• Californiabawlar

August 26, 2015 at 9:03 pm

Olopa ewo ni t’epe?!!

• Fasholaslover

August 27, 2015 at 2:21 am

I thot it was “Pasitor, ewo ntepe”? Why wont I shepe? who does not have issues they are dealing with? The young lady is doing what she knows how to do best. Yet, some of us here will not allow her be. I do not have the stomach for petty.

9. Sarah Solomon

August 26, 2015 at 4:16 pm

go on girl!

10. bleSsing

August 26, 2015 at 4:36 pm

Nice vlog by the way

11. Kukks

August 26, 2015 at 5:23 pm

Kai! Aunty Kemz, you fresh die! #yummysomeborri ??

12. The Buttery Hotness

August 26, 2015 at 7:21 pm

Please, Kemi, you are not regular. Leave the regular to people like me. You are awesome.

I just love Kemi Adetiba. Torn between absolute envy and absolute admiration. Will find a balance soon. Haha.

Not a fan of vlogs, but I’m quite certain I’ll be watching 🙂

13. Caligula

August 26, 2015 at 9:09 pm

As well travelled and as successful as Kemi Adetiba is, i expected a full-on british or American accent (like all Nigerians do when they wanna do shakara haha) but……alas!..the Kemi Adetiba accent is naturally hers and refreshing!! She’s funny as hell, i’m definitely going to subscribe.
    🙂

14. Finally!Finally

August 26, 2015 at 10:31 pm

I wonder wots some pple’s own, we can’t compare again, na wah o downfall Bcos we compared, abeg easy on the language, continue eating stale Jist, #yimu

• seesaw

August 27, 2015 at 2:32 am

Ibu onye ojoh. Google translate will sort you. Compare wetin? What is there to compare? Kemi’s is just intro. I beg quit the bad belle. It suits you not.

15. Wale

August 26, 2015 at 11:52 pm

I love Kemi, I will get married to her, just need to work harder to make that extra cash. If you are reading this Kemi, very soon we will gist and laugh while eating your well cooked and delicious moin moin.

16. Amh

August 27, 2015 at 12:54 am

Will subscribe. One to be admired. Her work speaks for her.

17. mary

August 27, 2015 at 1:03 am

i just love her, definitely gonna be watching her Vlog

18. lalaroses

August 27, 2015 at 3:36 am

it’s called “ona kan o woja”..lol (ask your yoruba friend for translation)

19. Finally!Finally

August 27, 2015 at 8:02 am

Awon power rangers, general overseers, defender of u know who! pele ooo, we haff talk our own na una sabi! Hope una go collect dividend for the market! Mchewwww!

• Haba

August 27, 2015 at 11:28 am

@Finally, Coward. Enough already. Evil stalkers on BN. Never seeing anything good in others.

20. kcz

August 27, 2015 at 9:03 am

i so much love her cos she is so natural.. pls my my fellow bellanaijarians, i would like to invite fellow bbm users of my channel handle C0040D3BB.. La mujer luchadora (the fighting woman).. is all about real life stories of ladies that overcame daily life setbacks. there is room to send your inspiring story for it to be posted to encourage others. men are welcome to also share advice. thanks

21. Naveah

August 27, 2015 at 7:39 pm

this might not be a popular opinion but I don’t think she should have gotten on the vlogger band wagon, isn’t that getting saturated? That’s just me, o abeg and nobody has to share my opinion so please do not come for me.

22. Finally finally

August 27, 2015 at 8:53 pm

Whala dey? coward bawo ,drinking panadol for another person headache , oshi, go and enjoy ur stale relationship advice.

23. Finally finally

August 27, 2015 at 9:42 pm

@Naveah its ur opinion dear u are entitled to it?