Style

Annie Idibia is all Glammed up for the 2Face Idibia ‘FORTYfied’ Concert!

Annie Idibia 3

She is his African Queen and has to dress like one!

Nollywood actress and wife of music legend 2Face Idibia, Annie Idibia is getting ready for the mega ‘FORTYfied’ concert happening tonight at Eko Hotel & Suites.

The gorgeous mum of two was styled by Swanky Jerry in a floor-length silver sequined dress that we love.

While it might look a little dress for a concert, it is understandable seeing as it is a celebration of her husband’s 40 years on earth… she’s got to knock people off their feet.

Annie’s makeup for the night was done by Caroline Danjuma.

Love the look?

Annie Idibia 1 Annie Idibia 2Annie Idibiaunnamed

Photo Credit: Instagram – @swankyjerry

1. bisisexy

September 20, 2015 at 9:06 pm

Swanky jerry, u are my friend, next time buy and a good bra

2. nmadeevah

September 20, 2015 at 9:08 pm

True, she quite too dressy for a concert but she looks beautiful. I like.

• MOM

September 21, 2015 at 8:17 am

pls for her hubby bday concert once in a life time mbanu i dis agree. she luks good and stunning she got to stand out. for her man and she is happy.

3. Mycupoftea

September 20, 2015 at 9:11 pm

I wanted to say she got it right this time, then I noticed that she got a stylist. Beautiful woman..

4. tgirl

September 20, 2015 at 9:12 pm

nle o mrs queen

5. nike

September 20, 2015 at 9:18 pm

Gorgeous

6. concerned

September 20, 2015 at 9:18 pm

Its a lot of dress but she looks so beautiful and you can see she’s genuinely happy and proud so I can’t even hate

7. Davy

September 20, 2015 at 9:22 pm

Happy birthday idibia as you turn 40years may u live long to continue keeping smiles in our faces…you are my hero.

8. bruno

September 20, 2015 at 9:23 pm

she looks nice, the hair is a huge NO NO. the hairstyle is so dated, it makes her look older and mature.

the makeup is too dark and strong. Caroline danjuma, u are jealous of annie, that’s why u painted her face in such a wicked manner. so strong and harsh.

I love the dress, I hate the sleeves on the dress. swanky jerry (bae) why would u put those kind of hideous sleeves on that beautiful dress?

overall she looks good.annie is a very beautiful woman, she pulled through.
    I give her 6 over 10.

• Betty

September 21, 2015 at 10:41 am

Too much hate from you!!!!! Wow how can one be this envious of someone am sure you’ve never met !

9. Zeb

September 20, 2015 at 9:27 pm

Lovely dress Annie, swanky the sky is your starting point… Happy btday once again my one and only tuba# the legend himself#LLNP#God bless you always#

10. aikay

September 20, 2015 at 9:40 pm

I’m not a fan of annie but I must speak the truth abeg, she looks flawless in dt gown. Searched for a thousand things to hate about it but I found nothing. Absolute PERFECTION….. SLAY ON DIVA and prove WE your haters WRONG….

11. Kili

September 20, 2015 at 9:40 pm

Not bad at all

12. miss rouge

September 20, 2015 at 9:44 pm

you didnt have to put your boobs on display like that. nice dress though

• MC

September 21, 2015 at 6:45 am

WOW!

13. jide

September 20, 2015 at 9:44 pm

Oga Musa be strezzzin the ish out of caroline with his runz. That is stress weight right there and it is usually hard to lose. Pele Caro, Be crying in your Bentley o since that’s the choice you made.

14. Gap

September 20, 2015 at 10:03 pm

Whoa! First time of seeing Annie look dis glam. This is a miracle. Thanks swankyJerry.

15. Theophilus Jacob

September 20, 2015 at 10:05 pm

So na the work this guy go continue dey do? Swanky, no hate, this work is so feminine. How far can one go for fame?

• Bolu

September 21, 2015 at 1:01 am

U must be living under a rock to think this job his feminine.

• ATL's finest

September 21, 2015 at 2:38 am

@ Theophilus Feminine U say?? If only U knew how many celebs have got a male stylist . what a man can do, a woman can do better & I don’t believe that mess cuz it all depends on the individual. I have seeing professional MUA that are men and does a great job than a woman. Abeg bless his hustle after all, he ain’t robbing the bank to make a living.

16. Mrs oluwole

September 20, 2015 at 10:11 pm

Annie is living her dream, a patient dog eats the fattest bone. Ride on girl, and happy birthday to 2face.

• cindy

September 21, 2015 at 12:55 am

I’m sorry but is she supposed to be a source of inspiration?? Good for her, it’s her choice to marry him but please don’t make it seem like her choices should teach others to be patient; for what kwa? Numerous step children? Baby mammas? Biko nu abeg. She has every right to marry who she wants but she ain’t a role model please.

• Le coco

September 21, 2015 at 5:52 am

@Cindy thankyou oo.. she is definetly no role model… I have been saying this for years…. multiple baby mamas is no way to live.. she chose to do so.. n congrats to her.. but no woman shld aspire to settle like this

17. Hair Guru

September 20, 2015 at 10:14 pm

The styling on the wig was awful! !!!

18. tai omo yoruba nimi

September 20, 2015 at 10:15 pm

is it 2baba’s birthday or annie’s day? this dress na fire oo!! but women sha our own too much!! let the birthday boy shine small sha

19. Ada Ada

September 20, 2015 at 10:19 pm

Annie looks beautiful. Caroline Danjuma, oh well………..I dare not say anything, I’m fat too.

• jide

September 21, 2015 at 12:13 am

Me sef said something and BN no post. I just hope stress won’t finish poor Caro. Danielle is a real marine spirit I can tell.

• Ada Nnewi

September 21, 2015 at 8:51 am

So it’s danielle now, oga musa has a thing for mullatto’s sha…and danielle is almost 15years younger than Caro (with her real age)…poor Caro but musa is and has always been a dog…No wonder Caro keeps reducing her age…

20. mrs chidukane

September 20, 2015 at 10:20 pm

Nice but ages her. Caroline now does makeup?

21. Cheeway

September 20, 2015 at 10:30 pm

Annie just has a way of messing up every dress with her younger sister being Ini. Madam where your bra?? Nice dress, shabby look.
    @BN, Annie ain’t knocking anyone off their feet with that look.
    BTW when did Caro become MUA? Naija babes can so multi-task only you actress, presenter, producer, billionaire wife & now MUA. Just Negodu

• Tito

September 21, 2015 at 12:02 pm

Happy birthday to 2Baba. That dress did no flattery to Annie’s body. Magic bras next time

22. Amara

September 20, 2015 at 10:37 pm

She looks gorgeous.

23. FORTIFIED

September 20, 2015 at 10:45 pm

she is gorgeouessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

24. French naira

September 20, 2015 at 10:46 pm

Ok Chai! I know say you get stylist

25. brown-ice

September 20, 2015 at 10:55 pm

Truth be told, when I saw the fair lady with Annie on lib, I couldn’t place a name to the face not until BN mentioned Caroline danjuma. Wow! She’s added weight, almost unrecognizable!! Congrats 2face. Annie looks gorgeous…..

26. bisisexy

September 20, 2015 at 10:55 pm

Ur always dissapointing fans wit ur dress sense,u need a super bra,ur going to a concert and ur wearing a gown?

• waidat

September 20, 2015 at 11:25 pm

shut the f*** up…Just appreciate… What do you know

27. bisisexy

September 20, 2015 at 10:57 pm

Dis guy can’t dress pple, even if u wore d blue suit ur jerry wore it will look better d problem with marrying a billion aire is u get bored dats y Caroline deos make up for artists now

• just wondering

September 20, 2015 at 11:18 pm

Wow! So what would a pauper’s wife do then? Don’t shame women that work!

28. Frances Ama

September 20, 2015 at 11:10 pm

Gorgeous!!!

29. me2u

September 20, 2015 at 11:12 pm

Annie I like you but swanky gave you a big dres, gorgeous but oversized

30. me

September 20, 2015 at 11:22 pm

Umm… You kno hu you marries anyway.. Imo,you cud av done the sexy.. Its a concert.. You need to dance with him.. Like grind up on him… Not a floor length dress, with a train even… And is caroline danjuma a makeup artist?? Umm, a billionaire’s wife? I don’t mean no disrespect to MUAs but umm… Its like using 1 dollar to wrap 100 dollar bills… And she’s kinda adding weight… Umm… Well..

31. bisisexy

September 20, 2015 at 11:51 pm

@waidat – u,its my opinion, ur not feeding me,and dis isn’t ur blog,if u want good comments to make u feel special hump off a moving train

32. bisisexy

September 21, 2015 at 12:10 am

Waidat,i don’t mind meeting u,pls tell me,what u know abt fashion?tell me how many countries u bot clothes from ? Ur most expensive item in ur wardrobe?how many original designers u wear?from shoes to even under wear?come and check or pick at least one of the clothes I have for sale, I have been a fashion icon,as long as I can remember,dats where me and my fam make money from, travelled in search of rare pieces, I just lost my grand mum, who lived all her life in Paris champs elysee, and lordes,she loved fashion,am not fame hungry, my close friends do pr,could easily tell dem interview me, put me in ovation,I would have become a paper tiger like toke, popular on paper, or. dressing celebs, dat won’t pay cash,just for recognition, Nigerians appreciate good dress sense,we are known for class world over, u think it’s only d celebs u worship that wear clothes?

• Mimi W

September 21, 2015 at 9:02 am

I liked your stupid comment by mistake. Auntie you are not well! If only you had used a tiny percentage of all the “money” you and your family have to spend on clothes and fashion to get an education, hell just to learn simple English it might not seem so wasted. Nonsense.

33. jide

September 21, 2015 at 12:15 am

Caro don’t dull, marine spirit are attacking your BAE status. Don’t gree them pls

34. Anon

September 21, 2015 at 2:06 am

I saw Caroline in Brent Cross with hubby and kids about 4 weeks ago and she looked like a goddess. I won’t lie I was starring and impressed too. A but surprised where this weight came from now.

35. Anon

September 21, 2015 at 2:06 am

*bit

36. Ebere

September 21, 2015 at 2:10 am

Annie, your dress is beautiful but they have good push up bras in Victoria Secret you know, just saying………………..

37. Abdul

September 21, 2015 at 3:05 am

It was a great birthday party! Am so much happy for you @ 2 baba! It a nice display by my man badooo Olamide! Love you Bro

38. ok

September 21, 2015 at 5:12 am

The dress is a size too big, the hair does not fit the dress, makeup is good especially the brows

39. lola

September 21, 2015 at 6:31 am

She looks gorgeous. Very regal

40. African WOMEN

September 21, 2015 at 9:48 am

African women!! why aren’t you never happy for your other African sisters?? You women love to criticized and comments on things.. and when you look at it.. it is all about JEALOUSLY, WICKEDNESS, BAD SOULS.. Annie is a beautiful woman so is Genevieve, Chika, Omotola, myself, my mum, my friends and my sisters.. Let’s compliment each other, let’s love each other.. Now is the time for AFRICA.. LET’S STOP THE CRITICS .. it gets on my nerves… Annie is beautiful.. and she looks good, so is her man.. my brother 2FACE.. i WISH THEM THE BEST.. in life.. this life is so short.. i don’t want to live in a world of critics and hatred.. i take advantage of every day .. complimenting my African sisters, and stay positive.. Gee!! Let’s celebrate each other.. ANNIE you look gorgeous!! with big G!!

41. i no send

September 21, 2015 at 10:47 am

annies dress is fine and hope you guys know that caro had a baby not too long ago..so this comments about her weight is unnecessary…..by the way i thot caro dated the bday boy in the past …no biggie though

42. Priscy

September 21, 2015 at 10:50 am

Annie looks good
    So good and classy

Caro…hmmmmm, instagram is a lie
    She never would have posted this pic of hers
    Never knew she has added so much

43. Bougie Chic

September 21, 2015 at 11:55 am

Nice look Annie!
    Btw, did anyone else get a Beyonce TyTy moment from that 4th pic?

44. Nice

September 21, 2015 at 1:37 pm

wow annie looks beautiful. this swanky Jerry seems to be a real talent afterall. but wait didnt Caroline Danjuma date Tuface many years ago and it didnt work out ?. Pls correct me if am wrong. This annie has string head oooh .

45. nene

September 21, 2015 at 7:49 pm

carol and 2face again? carl face ur husband oh, annie face ur husband oh.

46. Chichi

September 22, 2015 at 2:55 pm

Annie apart from your wedding day this is the best you have looked your new stylist knows his onions . You look smashing Hot ,classy and elegant . The people saying she should wear wonder bra are you blind? You can’t use a bra with that outfit it’s see through on the sides .she is a mother leave her breast alone ,she is best dressed .its a 40th celebration. Or you all wanted her to dress like ini ?