Sweet Spot

Girls Trip! Toju Foyeh, Olakunbi Oyelese, Toke Makinwa & Gbemi Olateru-Olagbegi in Miami

BellaNaija.com

Toke Toju Olakunbi Gbemi Girls Holiday 3
The holiday season is drawing to a close but there is still just enough time to have some fun with your friends. Designers Toju Foyeh and Olakunbi Oyelese of April by Kunbi along with media personalities Toke Makinwa and Gbemi Olateru-Olagbegi are currently on holiday in Miami.

The ladies who are there with other friends and family including Olakunbi’s sister Estanola have been sharing moments from their girls’ trip via social media and we are loving what we are seeing.

#NotEverydayHolidaywithBaeSometimesHolidaywiththeGirls

Toke

Toke Toju Olakunbi Gbemi Girls Holiday 17

Estonola

Olakunbi

Olakunbi

Out & About
Toke Toju Olakunbi Gbemi Girls Holiday 11Toke Toju Olakunbi Gbemi Girls Holiday 13Toke Toju Olakunbi Gbemi Girls Holiday 15Toke Toju Olakunbi Gbemi Girls Holiday 20Toke Toju Olakunbi Gbemi Girls HolidayToke Toju Olakunbi Gbemi Girls Holiday 5Toke Toju Olakunbi Gbemi Girls Holiday 18Toke Toju Olakunbi Gbemi Girls Holiday 19

1. chuckleberry

September 5, 2015 at 2:30 pm

Hmmm………okay oh !!!

2. A Real Nigerian

September 5, 2015 at 2:46 pm

Celebrating Beyonce’s birthday?
    What the hell?

• Caribbean princess

September 5, 2015 at 3:14 pm

I was about to say the same thing.wtf Beyoncé don’t give a shit about you. She doesn’t even know you exist.

• Manny

September 5, 2015 at 4:13 pm

They know this … It’s all fun.

• Pretty girl

September 5, 2015 at 3:21 pm

Exactly oh what the hell.

• Iris

September 5, 2015 at 3:30 pm

O they’re not the only ones. Random Nigerians and my neighbour’s goldfish were doing it too.

• Damilola

September 6, 2015 at 1:57 am

Relax! Party spoiler. It’s all for fun. Gbemi is looking good, you go girl.

3. Tumi

September 5, 2015 at 2:55 pm

Single or married?

• Nahum

September 5, 2015 at 4:38 pm

Mind your business

• Tari

September 5, 2015 at 5:39 pm

How does it change anything?

4. Shannie

September 5, 2015 at 2:55 pm

I hope the ladies have fun in Miami. I sure love living here!

5. Wend

September 5, 2015 at 2:56 pm

.. and Kunbi always gets it right. Toke always looking sweet but there’s something about her in her eyes; like someone that will be wicked and rude to her staffs. Gbemi always playing it safe with her looks. Be adventurously classy girl!

• adeanon

September 5, 2015 at 4:20 pm

All this from picture. Ok.
      And it’s ‘staff’

• Seriously

September 6, 2015 at 1:59 am

Toke is a scorpio. She looks like, she will smile in your face and silently stab you if you mess with her.

6. Carphy

September 5, 2015 at 2:58 pm

In my Yoruba accent “Gbemi o ma sexy ke”

7. jide

September 5, 2015 at 3:01 pm

Toke, we haf seen yua chanel bag. Now go away.

• Shalewa

September 5, 2015 at 3:58 pm

@Jide, I’m sure if you see Toke’s shadow, you will kill it! Wetin d girl do you?

Kin lo ra nigba e??????

8. Olu

September 5, 2015 at 3:06 pm

This proves Nigerians still trip for western countries. .no matter how much they try to downplay it. Those who can afford it always travel ‘abroad’ for vacation and most share their pictures with pride.
    Waiting for a time these ‘celebrities’ will share their Erin ijesa, ikogosi or obudu ranch pictures…with pride.
    AND the one celebrating beyonce’s birthday…na wah o

• mrs chidukane

September 5, 2015 at 3:35 pm

There’s nothing wrong about being happy with a change of environment. Even Kim k and family who are somewhat well traveled still gush about Paris and about going to a new country. There’s no shame in it.

• MC

September 5, 2015 at 4:19 pm

They’re just holiday pics….I wouldn’t say this proves Nigerians ‘trip’ for Western countries.
      People worldwide go on holiday and take pics….and many upload onto social media platforms.

• Teni

September 5, 2015 at 4:32 pm

Sharing photos with pride means what again? An American living in Cali will go to Miami and share those photos with pride. This is normal behavior and not indicative of tripping for anything.

• lakinky1703

September 5, 2015 at 9:40 pm

I was wondering too ke! What has Beyonce’s birthday got to do with it? O ga o! Happy hols to them sha!

• Tina

September 6, 2015 at 2:40 am

Oh please, you make no sense whatsoever. I’ve lived in the US for more than 14 years, I get totally excited when I visit another state and when I travel to another country. It’s all about change of environment, it has nothing to do with as you put it ” Nigerians tripping for western countries”.

• Opsy

September 8, 2015 at 7:22 pm

Olu, hat’s your e-mail address? We need to meet up!!!

9. jay

September 5, 2015 at 3:15 pm

look at the state of Nigeria and celebrate Beyonces birthday…typical Nigerian…hmmm

• Corolla

September 5, 2015 at 5:59 pm

@Jay Look at the state of Nigeria, and you are here commenting about a girls trip…. typical Nigerian…. hmmm

• Dau

September 6, 2015 at 10:05 pm

really dude? Please look to Buhari and your local office holder for the state of Nigeria and leave women who are working for their money and have a semblance of integrity alone! Unlike those who have made Nigeria the state it is. Meanwhile give me your instagram handle so I can judge how much you’ve done to fix the economy. #sillysomebothy

10. Tae

September 5, 2015 at 3:24 pm

Girls trips are always so much fun

11. mimiph

September 5, 2015 at 3:27 pm

Love it when friends get together and spend quality time…..have fun ladies….its sooooo necessary

12. miss c

September 5, 2015 at 3:40 pm

I Love to see ladies like this catching fun

13. Fucked Up

September 5, 2015 at 3:50 pm

comment above for a fake Nigerian.

14. aikay

September 5, 2015 at 3:51 pm

Beyonce birthday?????? abeg pack well una no know una levels? Welll on the brighter side I love d fact that the girls are having a girl time somewhere. Toju foyeh pls i so much adore u don’t let toke talk u into loosing your highly esteemed public image by indulging in too much of BELLANAIJATION, it has a way of making one loose it’s relevance in the public eye.

15. Fasholaslover

September 5, 2015 at 3:57 pm

Poverty na bastard. To drink hatetrade on top na suicide.

• treasure

September 5, 2015 at 8:06 pm

abi oo. me i just look the pix dey pray make God bless me and my girls to afford Obudu or Kajuru Castle this December. All this people that just hate others make me smh, as if your hatetrade dey commot anything for their pocket?

16. adeanon

September 5, 2015 at 4:17 pm

Girls, Toke, Toju, Gbemi, Kunbi…

ignore all the bile above.

Live your life! Be you. I wish I had gotten the chance in my 30’s, Instead I was hot and sweaty,trawling disney and legoland with kids who don’t even remember it!

Now kids are teenagers and body no gree wear hot pant

Keep being fabulous. ALL of you are very well accomplished young ladies taking a break from the hustle and bustle of Nigeria. Its very well deserved jare.

And I am 40, a very accomplished lawyer and celebrated Bey’s bday. It’s light hearted fun. Biko free these girls

• Mrs Nwosu

September 5, 2015 at 7:44 pm

@adeanon, i feel you on the kids to disney that is my life currently, and I’m so looking for a break to wild out like this Ladies on here, Toke and co. To have a break from Dh and the kids is key I tell you and its even much more fun with good girl friends to share and enjoy the fun with too.

• treasure

September 5, 2015 at 8:09 pm

It is so easy to be caught up in our “responsibilities and duties” to family that we forget ourselves. I’m just 26 but I have to contribute to my younger sis schooling and that alone is worry enough, Add work and my petty trading to it and I can’t remember the last time I just took care of myself. More grace ma, do try to take a vacay sometime, you and hubby alone.

• Puzzles

September 5, 2015 at 10:39 pm

My sister, i’m in the same situation as you are, 26 and contributing to my four siblings’ upkeep and education in addition to paying for my masters. I struggle to save for the rainy day. I sincerely wish i could go on vacay with girlfriends but the only girlfriends i have are married and the money for this kain vacay no dey. It is well.

• ShineShineShine

September 5, 2015 at 9:27 pm

I lv ur comment. soooo true. Disney land, Disney world, lego land, Thorpe park, vegas gbogbo e gbogbo e. my kids cannot remember shishi.. If l dare wear shorts, my kids will go “whats with the shorts mom”?

pls. if you are young and can afford it, take time out with your good girlfriends. The fun you’ll hv is just different trust me. Once you start having kids, ur orientation changes. Nothing compares to being foot loose and fancy free.

17. Kukks

September 5, 2015 at 4:18 pm

Gbemi, and her banging body! ????

18. I no send

September 5, 2015 at 5:53 pm

Nothing wrong with a change of environment….I also looking forward to the day our tourist attractions will become worth the visit..no power cuts, or robbers ,rude waiters

19. purplerainy

September 5, 2015 at 6:15 pm

Lmao. These comments are hilarious. All this decoding from pictures of people that are spending their money. One day it will be nigeria’s turn for the “destination holiday”. Just chill. These ladies are enjoying and look gorgeous whilst doing so. Plus alot of western celebs come here to south Africa, Tanzania, Kenya etc for holiday. It will soon be Nigeria’s turn. I am hopeful.

20. ATL's finest

September 5, 2015 at 7:05 pm

Celebrating Bey’s bday??? Huh??? Like seriously? Mtheww not today ..

21. Diamondsare4eva

September 5, 2015 at 8:15 pm

Toke, just one question. Pls where do u get ur hair? Hair always be on fleek………..

22. Laila

September 5, 2015 at 8:51 pm

– Nigerian women with weaves. Nothing new.

23. cryz...

September 5, 2015 at 10:34 pm

BN…plsssss…if u hav notin else to post, close ur shop n go home

• Maromec

September 6, 2015 at 12:42 am

The Lord will visit you soon

24. Yup!

September 5, 2015 at 11:10 pm

If I were Toju Foyeh, I would watch my association with toke… A good public image takes a while to build up, don’t lose it so easily. Privacy sometimes is a plus

25. Maromec

September 6, 2015 at 12:41 am

@yup
    Kpele o
    The Lord shall do yours just as he did for Toke

26. Idomagirl

September 6, 2015 at 1:41 am

Looks like lots of fun, I can’t wait to visit Miami.

27. Da gangsta

September 6, 2015 at 9:48 am

Jeez why are the commenters on this blog always so stuck up?someone airs his or her opinion and everybody gets their panties in a bunch!jeez relax y’all ok?freedom of speech nd expression and might i add,opinion! Rme

• Nahum

September 6, 2015 at 1:12 pm

We are not stuck up. We just do not tolerate cyber bullying on this blog. We detest questions like “is she married?” And we don’t understand why @jide is always coming for Toke. If you like cyber bullying, pls go else where. We bully the cyber bullies on BN.

28. Titi

September 6, 2015 at 11:17 am

I find it odd that Toju is in this mix hmmmmm Toju b careful sha. This aint u

29. Bangingbody

September 7, 2015 at 9:16 am

I just learnt something here and I will make sure I go for vacation, spoil myself by God’s grace. Because when the kids start coming, I wunt have time and they wunt remember disneyland and all that when they are all grown.

30. you know

September 7, 2015 at 4:12 pm

there is nothing sexy about gbemi. I don’t see it. Nigerians just use that word and don’t know jack about it

31. 'dunni

September 8, 2015 at 5:17 pm

My hot sisters having fun!…woop! woop!…Enjoy yourselves jare and bring back goodies!

but mehn!! see beefing oh!…LMAO!…if you are vexed at young successful ladies having fun please jump over 3rd mainland bridge….i don’t know how their holiday is affecting your lives biko!…

instead of hating better use their pictures as an opportunity to see what Miami looks like ’cause most of you may never be able to afford such trips…*sippingtea*

32. Louda

September 8, 2015 at 6:41 pm

Im happy when I see hard working gals like me take a holiday and be happy. I did so this year with my colleague and still planning another one. Those who are jealous and hating are those who dont have the opportunity to enjoy their hard earned money. Dunwori God will lift you up so that you can leave the hating for looserz. Duh!