Sweet Spot

See Tamera Mowry-Housley’s “Mini-Me” Baby Girl

BellaNaija.com

tamera-mowry-People Magazine - Ariah
“The Real” co-host Tamera Mowry and her husband Adam Housley welcomed their second child, a daughter named Ariah Talea on the 1st of July 2015 and now they are revealing their baby girl for the first time.

Cute Ariah made her debut on People.com just a few hours ago and her proud mum declares that she is indeed a “mini-me”.

“She’s my mini-me,” The Real co-host, 37, tells PEOPLE of her 8-week-old baby girl. “She looks so much like me as a baby, it’s scary! She has my eyes and my cheeks — I had the droopy little cheeks.”

Ariah — whose name means “Lion of God” — also has a similar personality to her mom.

“We’re both calm,” says Mowry-Housley. “She’s a mellow baby, and the coolest thing is [my 2½-year-old son] Aden is high-energy and [my husband] Adam is high-energy, so I think we’re balanced now.”

So adorable!
Photo Credit: People Magazine

1. vien

September 5, 2015 at 3:23 pm

Nice pix

2. chi-e-z

September 5, 2015 at 3:43 pm

SO happy for Adam and Tamera two incredible and genuinely kind lovely people I know their child will be blessed with good fortune of a very lovely soul 🙂

3. mee

September 5, 2015 at 3:45 pm

Awww…I love Tamera!..cute baby she got there.

4. dex

September 5, 2015 at 3:52 pm

Awww… nice

5. eyong

September 5, 2015 at 4:29 pm

Honestly one of the classiest women to come out of Hollywood. And beyonce gorgeous too.

6. Lol

September 5, 2015 at 4:56 pm

So cute!! Congrats on your bundle of joy!

7. framy

September 5, 2015 at 5:23 pm

This lady is effortlessly beautiful… welcum babie!

8. Sohappy4tamera

September 5, 2015 at 8:54 pm

I just love Tamera, 37 never looked so good, Tia I’m indifferent,loved both since days of Tia and tamera, but that dere reality show didn’t put TIa in a good light at all. I’m glad that things are coming together for Tamera, family and career wise. She gives women in dere 30s hope. You can still find love and have kids in our 30s. Hate when experts say fertility declines after 35. Some will even suggest freezing ur eggs. I just got married at 35 and fell pregnant unexpectedly after my trad even before d white wedding. Had my baby with no complications at 36.

• Damilola

September 5, 2015 at 11:56 pm

What do you mean it didn’t put Tia in a good light? You must be watching the wrong show.
      What it showed is, although they are identical twins they have different personality. Tia is more outgoing, speaks her mind while tamera is calm and doesn’t express herself as much as Tia. It doesn’t make one better than the other. Both are amazing women. I personally like Tia a lot.

9. Mrs Nwosu

September 6, 2015 at 12:10 am

Congratulations Tamera, that right there is one cute mini me.(you)

10. The Buttery Hotness

September 6, 2015 at 2:01 am

Is she a mini-you or a mini-Tia? Ah han.

Congratulations! May this child give you countless reasons to smile.

11. Kimberly

September 9, 2015 at 7:08 am

Congrats Adam and Tamera!!!! On your beautiful bundle of Joy, your daughter is very Beautiful?