Music

Munachi Abii pens Touching Note to Her Younger Self

BellaNaija.com

Muna Note to Young Self
Beauty queen/rapper/actress Munachi Abii shared an adorable throwback photo from her younger years.

She also penned this touching note.

***
Hey baby girl

I know u had big dreams, I know u wanted to fly so high, and love so deep, and laugh so hard.

You gave your attention to soo many things at some point that you forgot what you truly wanted. You hid your voice soo deep within for fear that that could also be taken from you but little did you know that you became afraid of your own voice.

you are so cute.

You choose to experience what you thought you liked because you were looking for love and you thought that was love but it wasn’t. The world has a judgement for that, but that’s not you, only your experience.

I don’t feel sorry for you, I applaud you, for now you know what you do not want and it’s funny how that wind has blown you closer to where you’ve always wanted to be. For I wouldn’t be here today if you didn’t go through that, and I wouldn’t have met him or met her.

I believe you choose to go through it all to find your voice, to find these words, to help another & help yourself.

you fish you.

One can’t speak of freedom with conviction if you haven’t felt imprisoned by yourself first or by another. This is your experience & I hold the certificate for you.

I am proud of you no matter what. However , I take no pride in self now because I realize that I am nothing but clay, but my soul is as deep, as wide, as clear and as blue as the ocean (with a dash of seasoning). You wanna see the world Munachi, but you are the universe. Why focus on a piece of crumb when you are the whole cake?

Let’s look at that shall we?

Here’s a fun fact about the universe. Nothing is impossible for it wink and everything it chooses to become, it becomes.

I have chosen to show you the universe because you deserve it and I love you. I love you more than enough for the both of us. So don’t look without for approval and validation or attention or affection, I am looking within, to you, because I love you, and I care about you. So here’s to you Munachi . Let’s go on this journey together & may our Nakama enjoy this adventure as much as I. Peace and Love my lovely one & like Luffy would say… YOSH!!! Ikimashō

1. Mystique

September 18, 2015 at 8:36 am

Really don’t know what to make of this……I doubt it’ll score a lot of comments but lets see

• Laraba

September 18, 2015 at 10:00 am

@mistique you just killed me Buhahahahaa. I was thinking same cos it sounded so needy and seeking for approval.

• Mystique

September 18, 2015 at 10:14 am

@Laraba right??? hehehehehe…….. na wah

2. Soso

September 18, 2015 at 8:50 am

This is beautiful ???

3. Tiki

September 18, 2015 at 8:56 am

Yawn.

4. Duni

September 18, 2015 at 9:06 am

Heartwarming. 🙂

5. Adewale

September 18, 2015 at 9:21 am

@Mystique, oma to ojo meta?……where have you been?

• Mystique

September 18, 2015 at 10:16 am

@Adewale, lol……i dey o. any positive news?? *wink*

6. bizza

September 18, 2015 at 10:15 am

Nice piece

7. ElessarisEllendil

September 18, 2015 at 10:28 am

You know its serious when the person starts off with “u” and moves on to “you”. Don’t understand which feelings her little writeup evoked from though, I kept getting distracted by the yellow dress.

• Naturallyziny

September 18, 2015 at 3:34 pm

lmao. I know right? hahaha

8. Tot

September 18, 2015 at 10:45 am

What are we supposed to do with this?

9. Yawn

September 18, 2015 at 10:51 am

I totally lost interest in this chic ever since her rude “drop the mic” saga.

10. Adewale

September 18, 2015 at 10:59 am

@Mystique, yes o……

11. candy

September 18, 2015 at 12:33 pm

She is beautiful. Wish you well Muna!

12. Arin

September 18, 2015 at 2:26 pm

Munachi is like me, girls who know we’ve got something deep,something to give. We havnt quit placed our hands on it, hell we don’t even know what it is yet. But there is a knowing of something more than us. And in days of cluelessness and confusion and pain, days of trying out and failing, the silent joy of the unknown keeps us going. Yes I see it in her eyes, that longing…

13. Try 2 hard

September 18, 2015 at 5:38 pm

Munachi abii please STOP! you’re starting to get annoying now. You look too thirsty for attention. If one is not famous doesn’t mean he/she is not fulfilled. Fame no be by force na. Seriously this is kind advice. Get a responsible job. Find a decent man(not those craw craw smallie boys you follow) let that man marry you and then pop a few kids or two. It worked for Adaeze yobo. Your mbgn mate. Do you see her posting all these nonsense. No, that’s because she’s focused and her home is made. Munachi you are getting older. Facially and body wise. You are not as beautiful as before. There will be a kind of mann you will attract now. Take my advice. Stop all these attention seeking ways and start settling. Before decent men take their eyes off you.

14. sai Buhari

September 19, 2015 at 7:10 pm

Flawless babe. You are amazing. For those who had to waste at least 15 mins typing trash about her, continue hating, olukwu Igala!!!. And the one who said she SHLD pop a few kids and be like Adaeze yobo, clap for yourself oo. You try.

The letter was beautifully written nne!!!! Omumasaru!!! Ada Igbo anyi!! Never met you but I believe your soul is as beautiful as you are. Jishike o nne!!!!