Scoop

These Lagosians Can’t Imagine Life Without Their Erm… (Click to Find Out) | Watch on Battabox

BellaNaija.com

The man in the lead image of this post said he can’t imagine having to live a life without his ‘instrument of havoc’. He wasn’t joking!

The question Adeola of Battabox asked, these men in Lagos, was if they’d choose a life without their ‘organ’ or death.

Watch to see more hilarious responses!

1. ThatAbiribaBae

September 8, 2015 at 11:36 am

Instrument of Havoc! lmao! dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Rude gal

September 8, 2015 at 11:46 am

LMAO! weapon of havoc indeed! *smh

3. No way!!

September 8, 2015 at 12:03 pm

I can’t even imagine such..God forbid!! I need my elephant trunk as long I’m alive.

4. p

September 8, 2015 at 12:18 pm

please lagosians can you STOP saying DICK!!! what is DICK?
    it is called PENIS…. PE-NIS! choi!!

5. Swizzle

September 8, 2015 at 1:52 pm

For Nigerians, d*ck business is serious business 😀

6. collins

September 8, 2015 at 3:50 pm

it is rediculous to call it an instrument of havoc Co’s we wouldn’t be here on planet earth without it’s efforts .so I prefer it’s called”The humble messenger “

7. A

September 8, 2015 at 4:58 pm

lmao all these names for ordinary penis.

8. ennycoolwater

September 8, 2015 at 5:04 pm

You can hardly gets a straight answers from Nigerians. Funny people!

9. bolu

September 9, 2015 at 11:56 am

okay after watching this, I’ve come to the conclusion that a lot of Nigerians/lagosians are very spiritual like really ‘i have methods to grow it back’ are you kidding me and why do we shy away from using the word penis and no its not pronounced pen-is but pin-us.
    na the God thing still bothers me so you think all the people that are ‘not complete’ are that way due to lack of prayers?
    is sex really worth more to you than your life. really?????