Music

Banky W is trying to join “Team No Shirt”…

BellaNaija.com

It is good to know that the fellas are also feeling the body pressure out there. So many people are trying to be fit and lean…we all know it isn’t easy.

Superstar musician/music video director/record company exec Banky W has been hitting the gym and he is sharing his progress with fans.

Check out what he posted on instagram today;

Fresh out the gym. Still working on trying to join #teamallofusmustoffshirt – it’s not easy. One day fat fam, the next day fit fam . But we will get there. Thank God for small, gradual progress, and for my friends that motivate me @uzikwendu @okija & @segundemuren
Banky W Team No Shirt

So you tell us, should he put he shirt back on? or are you enjoying the view…

1. frank teacher

October 23, 2015 at 2:43 pm

OREOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh

2. adambano

October 23, 2015 at 2:48 pm

Put the shirt back ON biko. He doesn’t even seem confident! LOL! Congrats on the progress though, keep it up!!

• Sarah

October 23, 2015 at 3:32 pm

I heard, Banky W is a cancer survivor. Words under the sheet is, he’s pretty good. Mr Wellington, you are my Oreo anyway.

• Reply -> adambano

October 23, 2015 at 4:23 pm

You are such a meanie. People like you come online and write all sorts, if a person is not confident why try to put him down further?! Shior

• adambano

October 23, 2015 at 4:37 pm

Hey! He doesn’t look that great to me, at least not yet! Did you also miss the part where I further encouraged him?? I can’t deal with ‘comments police officers’ like you looking for one ‘off’ comment to pounce on!

• Reply -> adambano

October 23, 2015 at 6:49 pm

Well, it’s your problem if you can’t deal with “comments police” maybe next time you would think twice before slagging off people online.

3. Timothy

October 23, 2015 at 2:48 pm

if the goal of getting fit is to show it off, why not if you feel confortable……just try not to get us all blinded….lol

But if the goal is to be fit and healthy. Then you are doing it for your own long term benefits

4. onyx

October 23, 2015 at 2:48 pm

I Only see bottles, wrist watches and some other accessories

• Sugar

October 23, 2015 at 5:27 pm

Ogogoro and Ogun Jedi bottles

• Lolol meanie sugar

October 24, 2015 at 12:10 am

Lollllll you’re so wrong kai!

5. Destiny

October 23, 2015 at 2:50 pm

Man, this healthy living/gym life is hard man.

One day I put on my favourite dress and before where it used to hug every curve nicely, now the seams were struggling to keep me contained. Instead of acentuating my curves, the fabric now highlighted every bulge and roll of fat. The struggle is oh so real! But when the alarm goes off at 5am, if I want to keep sleeping or if I get offered cake (I have a serious sweet tooth), I just remember that dress. Works every time!

Good luck to all those trying to join teamfit! May the odds be ever in our favour lol!

6. onetallgirl

October 23, 2015 at 2:59 pm

I can see that he has nice arms, but Mr. W take a bathroom selfie when you feel completely confident in your body what is all this darkness eh? Put on full light like flavour and iyanya so we can see well now!

7. justsayying

October 23, 2015 at 4:34 pm

i soooo want some BAnk W with his shirts off…..HOTTT!!!!!

8. Nech

October 23, 2015 at 6:01 pm

Shirt back onnnnnnn…check out d cellulites/rough marks and d dark patches…put ur shirt back on wid a jacket,coat nd den a scarf.

• Mo81

October 23, 2015 at 7:38 pm

Wow, u can see all that???

• Seun

October 24, 2015 at 12:14 am

Hahahaha im laughing so hard here. I didn’t see any of those things you mentioned o nech! You’re such a meanie!

9. shay shay

October 23, 2015 at 6:50 pm

Put yo shirt back ON!!!

10. Doublestandard

October 23, 2015 at 8:03 pm

My eyes! Why are you doing this to us na?! Just had to comment because if it was a chic worse things would be said. Abeg put ya shirt back on make we see road

11. Mz Socially Awkward...

October 23, 2015 at 11:59 pm

Hian!! Atoke, have you seen how your boo just wants to “com-an” be exposing his chest to the world like this? ?Mr. W, keep it under wraps, biko even as I remind you why some of us are still harbour romantic aspirations for you and Atoks: http://www.bellanaija.com/2013/02/21/banky-w-would-you-be-my-lover-yesno/

You have been warned/cautioned….

• Mz Socially Awkward...

October 23, 2015 at 11:59 pm

*are still harbouring…

12. Prince

October 24, 2015 at 1:15 pm

Banky Banky. you fine anyhow abeg.

13. Na We We

October 26, 2015 at 7:49 am

I’m always amused when ppl take photos after stepping out of the gym (obviously swollen from the workout). I’ll be more impressed if the photo was taken prior to the workout cos that’s when we see the real physique. Anyways, more grease to your elbow and good luck with your workout program. Patience and consistency, you’ll get there and hopefully Iyanya doesn’t spoil you like he did Flavor 🙂