Style

BN Beauty: Get This Look – “Purple Smoke” | ThatIgboChick

BN Beauty ThatIgboChick - BellaNaija - October 2015001

It’s Friday! So how about some sexiness to end the week?

Straight from Nigerian beauty vlogger, Chidimma Umeh of ThatIgboChick, we get to see how to achieve this sultry makeup look she has tagged “Purple Smoke“.

With a purple shade transitioning into a deep dark smokey colour, watch Chidimma create a sultry smokey eye, and finish her semi-nude makeup with nude glossy pink lips.

BN Beauty ThatIgboChick - BellaNaija - October 2015

Watch below;

Photo Credit: ThatIgboChick

1. Ammagh

October 23, 2015 at 11:30 am

I love Dinma. I have actually learnt a lot from her. I am now able to do my own makeup so well from watching her videos and I actually want to meet her!

2. cookie

October 23, 2015 at 11:41 am

she look and sound sexy.. me likey!

3. Funmi

October 23, 2015 at 1:20 pm

Simple and straight forward no excess. Love you babe u are the best MUA

4. Ije

October 23, 2015 at 1:25 pm

I’m loving how she styled her braids more. I’m hopeless when it comes to styling my hair my braids. Watched many YouTube videos, but for where? Sigh…

5. Shannie

October 23, 2015 at 3:30 pm

I really love her videos. She’s always so on point.

6. Californiabawlar

October 24, 2015 at 4:21 am

She’s so beautiful! I didn’t even concentrate for the first 30 or so seconds…kept staring at her face…she had already finished putting concealer before I tuned back in…

Great job mija!! I’ll be wearing this look to my parry tomorrow…thanks!

7. brownchocolate

October 24, 2015 at 6:49 pm

Just dizzy from hearing the different names of products, brushes and numerous applications. I appreciate the look but how a woman can sit through this process in the name of make up beats me. On my good days, wipes, brown powder, lip stick, liner (when I remember) mascara do it for me. I can’t stand so much products on my face. Kudos to those who can. She looks really beautiful and I dare say quite different from her real self after make up.