Relationships

How Can You Tell You’re a Side Chick? Watch Uwanma’s Latest VLog

Uwanma

Ever wondered if you are the ‘side chick’? Media personality Uwanma gets candid in this vlog as she shares tips on how to tell if you are.

She mentions that ‘Some of us want to be side chicks. Some of us don’t mind being side chicks. But a few of us don’t want to be side chicks, are side chicks and don’t know they are side chicks. Well, with these few points of mine, I hope I have been able to convince you and not confuse you THAT YOU ARE A SIDE CHICK!’

Watch the video below.

1. Kimmy

October 3, 2015 at 12:02 pm

Lol @ carry my market go forward… nice one Uwanma

2. Iris

October 3, 2015 at 3:20 pm

Lol but with the examples about the business calls and maybe some of the travelling you may still be the main chick – that’s the side chick he’s talking to.

3. G!

October 3, 2015 at 4:19 pm

How does not seeing a person’s phone translate to ‘side-chick’-iarinism?!

4. Duchess-ibkgeorge

October 3, 2015 at 8:50 pm

If he ever wipes out all his text messages and he has no messages on his Phone,Gurl!You are a side chick!LOL. If his relationship status on facebook is blank(no specific relationship status on it) then he is probably married and you are the side chick How about the other way round?THere are side “hen” Men too.Heheheh

5. Es

October 4, 2015 at 12:01 am

It’s crazy I didn’t see this video when I was 25. I was a side chick. To a married man. He even stood next to me when his so called ex-wife was at an event with both of us. He ignored his wife and was with me the whole time. I wonder who he told her I was at that time. Thanks for this video, people take note, especially the first four points.

6. Hahaha

October 4, 2015 at 12:17 am

What about side dudes? Sometimes it is a hold body arrangement o. Till the two fall into their own trap. I am only a side chick when I want to be, and I make it obvious

7. Dayo

October 4, 2015 at 2:45 am

She looks like she’s had a lot of experience as a side-chock…

8. ebube

October 4, 2015 at 11:47 pm

wow.. no woman should be a side chick.. if you are and you know it.. remember karma

9. Bernycia

October 7, 2015 at 2:57 pm

I never knew I was a side chick cos apparently my boos wife lived in another house and he goes there once in a while. he spends holidays with me, even valentine, his birthday. I sleep over . Even drive his cars. I was even his friend on facebook and his wife was not. It got Fishy when I wasn’t being introduced to his family. Girl sometimes it takes extra energy and the grace of God to find out.