If you follow Nollywood sweetheart, Genevieve Nnaji, on Instagram you’ll know a few things – she has a close knit circle of friends which includes Oluchi Orlandi, Ojy Okpe, Vanessa Amadi-Ogbonna, Veronica Odeka, Chinny Onwugbenu and a few others, she loves to spend time with them on vacations and nights out, she is a fashionista, loves her fans and is a fan of fab manicures!
Whether it’s on the red carpet, on one of her fabulous trips with friends or just running some errands in China, Genevieve’s nails are always on point.
So, to show you just how much we love her fab tips, and to give you some ‘nail-spiration’ for your next trip to the nail technician, here are 10 of her best manicured looks that had us green with envy!
Check it Out!
1. This is our latest crush! The actress shared a photo of her latest manicure and it looks so fab. It features deep blue, white, black, white and lemon colours that have been used to create different designs on each finger. Very fun and colourful.
2. If you’re a fan of pastels, then this is one for the mood board.
Supporting her friend, celebrity stylist Veronica Odeka‘s new nail polish line – Vane Polish, Genevieve had her nails painted with cute hues! With blue, green & lavender colours, her nails look soft and feminine. We love it!
3. This is a major throwback, but French tips never go out of style! Genevieve took a break from bold and bright hues for a more natural looking manicure. We love how real the nails look, and the great thing is you can easily switch colours for a different look.
4. Let’s let the sun shine in for this next one. Genevieve definitely knows how to mix and match colours, and did it again with this fab yellow and lime manicure. The floral detail on her ring finger is so pretty and adds a feminine touch to her manicure.
5. Who doesn’t love a great nude polish?! She posted this beautiful makeup-free photo a long while ago showing off her nude tips. The nude peach colour is so pretty, and is perfect for the lady who doesn’t want to pack on a lot of colour.
6. If you’re thinking of adding a little sass to your manicure, how about a little rose on your ring fingernail? Genny’s nails look so lovely here – the pink polish is a great contrast to the white, and makes the rose pop.
7. How pretty is this photo? With Easter egg-inspired nails, Genny added some brightness to her fingers. We love the subtle colours which made the entire manicure easy on the eyes.
8. If you’re more of a daredevil with colours, you can try this on for size.
Genevieve mixed various colours – maroon, black, deep purple and white – to create a series of colour-blocked nails, but used the same polish texture to ensure they looked identical. Very edgy and cool.
9. We loved this look so much we asked Nigerian beauty vlogger, Chidimma Umeh of That Igbo Chick to recreate it (check it out if you missed it). Detailing goes a long way when it comes to manicures and this definitely shows in this photo.
Genny’s nail art is so pretty and we love the mix of yellow, pink, white & black.
10. Add a spring in your step with this amazing manicure. To add some fun to her manicure, Genny opted for some glitter, and white detailing. We love the sea green colour and we are definitely trying this out!
Genny is always a style star in our eyes! Which is your fave?
Photo Credit: @GenevieveNnaji (Instagram)