Style

Sarah Ofili Likes to Look Gorgeous! Check Out 4 Makeup Looks We Love

Sarah Ofili - Bellanaija - October 2015007

Model Sarah Ofili loves to get makeup looking great, and usually achieves that with makeup by her go-to MUA – Bebe of makeup brand, Bibyonce. The pair have been working together for a long while now, and along with a shared passion for beauty and having fun, they also love to create different looks that show off various sides of Sarah.

From a fierce makeup look that features bold eyes and lips, to a soft Barbie doll look, we love her flawless face.

Check out 4 makeup looks that we give our thumbs up!

***

Look 1: This looks very edgy. With deep plum lips and clean outlined cat eyes, Sarah’s makeup is fierce and bold. Her denim outfit and cat eye framed glasses also add that extra edge that finishes off this look perfectly.

Sarah Ofili - Bellanaija - October 2015001 Sarah Ofili - Bellanaija - October 2015002

Look 2: It’s a Barbie world for Sarah! Bebe created this uber-pretty look which features dark sultry eyes, white waterlines, a light highlighted face and glossy baby pink lips.

The makeup look was completed with a blonde fringe hairstyle that frames her face and shows off the fab makeup.

Sarah Ofili - Bellanaija - October 2015

Look 3: This look is so pretty and might just be our favourite.

Sarah’s makeup is flawless with dark smokey eyes, light nude pink lips and a Muslimah-inspired outfit. We love how her eyes stand out on her face and adds to the theme of her makeup.

Sarah Ofili - Bellanaija - October 2015004

Sarah Ofili - Bellanaija - October 2015003

Look 4: Sarah likes to stand out! This look is quite edgy with a blonde mushroom fringe, dark lips and sultry eyes tinted with blue. We can’t help but stare.

Sarah Ofili - Bellanaija - October 2015005

Tell us, which one is your fave?

Photo Credit: @Bibyonce | @OfficialSarahOfili (Instagram)

1. ElessarisEllendil

October 9, 2015 at 12:14 pm

Meh

2. toyin

October 9, 2015 at 12:45 pm

she looks beautiful!

3. aikay

October 9, 2015 at 1:06 pm

Pls what does this sarah do that makes her a celeb biko? Does she sing, act or design? I really don’t know cos she keeps crashing red carpets and wearing tight clothes and now this? I dont want to believe she is one of those attention seeking termites on social media who likes to flaunt vane beauty everywhere without real talent.

• Chill

October 9, 2015 at 2:31 pm

Pele o. Take some honey. Pepper body. (And no, I’m not Sarah or one of the ‘termites’. )

• Toyo

October 9, 2015 at 2:36 pm

Please read well, she is a model.

• Kyut

October 13, 2015 at 8:00 pm

What is your definition of Celebrity? Is it only those that “sing, act, or design” that are called celebs. For your information, there are celebrities who are makeup artists, photographers, stylists, models, beauty queens, interior designers, Tv personalities, radio host, comedians, writers like Chimmamanda, dancers like Kaffy etc the list is endless. In case you don’t know, Sarah Ofili is a model, blogger, presenter and designer.

4. George

October 9, 2015 at 1:30 pm

Pele o.

5. red

October 9, 2015 at 1:40 pm

cool…

6. Single Shalewa, Bitter Bintu!

October 9, 2015 at 1:42 pm

Stunning. I prefer the first two pictures (denim shirts) and the last one. That lipstick is everything.

Please, can we have the name of the lipstick and shade?

Meanwhile, am i the only one who’s not comfortable with the shade of Ruby Woo being sold at MAC store (Ikeja Mall)? I’ve bought @ three different times and I’m just not down with the weird looking shade(s) i got. The one I’m using presently is AB4. Minus the awful customer service, it’s not ‘Ruby Woo enough’ and it’s not matte enough. Kai, I wish i could explain better.

• MyNameIsNotSusan

October 14, 2015 at 11:05 am

Ruby Woo is the most overrated lipstick in the world. If you want a matte, non-drying pinky red lipstick, buy NARS Dragon Girl instead. MAC Red is great too.

7. funmi

October 9, 2015 at 1:45 pm

Too much editing

8. Bola

October 9, 2015 at 2:49 pm

This young lady needs to do something with her life. What does she do for income? I don’t like young ladies that feel entitled and do nothing.

• Corolla

October 9, 2015 at 3:57 pm

Dang! Your insecurity is flowing massively from this comment. What makes you think she is not doing anything with her life? And how does she feel entitled? I don’t like young ladies who just open their mouth and spew negativity.

• Bola

October 10, 2015 at 1:12 pm

I will ‘spew as much negativity’ as I please if I see an irritating post. Over there acting like I don’t have the right to share my opinion. Anybody in the public eye better be doing something.
      Defender-of-the-universe, don’t you bring your nonsense here without making a point. Tell me what she’s known for.

9. dataztecchic

October 9, 2015 at 3:25 pm

pls who has an idea about name of the plum lippy,

10. Diesel

October 9, 2015 at 5:27 pm

@ Single Shalewa, Bitter Bintu…..u are right MAC store at ikeja mall have the worst customer service ever.

11. bliss

October 9, 2015 at 10:13 pm

rest

12. bisisexy

October 9, 2015 at 11:26 pm

I shall not for get how I wasted my money at. Mac shop ikeja shopping mall as soon as I put it on my lips I said this is not the same rubby woo sold in London, if u doubt me, any time ur abroad use their rubby woo lipsticks, dey don’t have variety here too,

13. Gabriel Shaze

October 10, 2015 at 8:39 am

??? Naija.
    Can we just appreciate the beauty and move on? I think I’ll do just that since I don’t have makeup to buy.

The 2nd and 3rd looks are fab…there is Photoshop involved sha but still fab. The 3rd reminds me of those cream hausa girls that come to slay guys at the Silverbird cinema in abuja.

14. ammie

October 12, 2015 at 1:44 pm

i love love look 3(muslimah inspired outfit)

15. classy

October 14, 2015 at 6:13 pm

Tiwa savage will say”wetin concern you if na gala I chop”d girl is looking fine,ur watching evrytin she’s doing,u know wen she’s on red carpet and wat she’s wearing,and you claim nt to like her…..bitch ur a fan,d more u hate d more money she makes…d more you talk bout her d more pple wana know who she is……she’s climbing d ladder up and ur climbing it down…….some pplle just don’t wanna see u progress….haters evrywhere

16. classy

October 14, 2015 at 6:22 pm

Um and if u don’t know,pple make money and are famous for just being beautiful,check out the kadashians,wat about delish 4rm big brother Africa….and dz girl ain’t idle,she’s a model,so if ur beefing maybe it’s cux ur ugly,……whose fault is DAT…….duhhh