News

See Nigerian Twittersphere’s Response to Ministerial List

BellaNaija.com

Buhari

Of course you knew this was coming right? The Nigerian Twittersphere is weighing in on the recently announced ministerial list.

Check out some of the things people are saying:

Photo Credit: Twitter

1. Warizdiz

October 6, 2015 at 1:24 pm

When some of us critique this President worshippers bay for blood. Buhari is out of tune with modern style of leadership. He is even more out of tune with Nigerian politics yet, his handlers want us to believe Buhari is a saint in a nation of 170+ people. This man almost died to acquire this Presidency, yet he does not know what to do with it. So, this is the so called list we have all been waiting for? Lai Mohammed, Audu Ogbeh, Amaechi. Haba Buhari? These are the saints you took all of 4 months to find? Buhari is the biggest fraud ever foisted on Nigeria.

• Lol

October 6, 2015 at 6:58 pm

Blah blah blah. The guy before did he do any better.
      Here is what I have to say. Dont freaking complain if you won’t run or all you do is criticize. This is not time for blaming, the government is just at fault as the citizens.
      You guys need to get off your complaining ass and move!!!!

• Warizdiz

October 7, 2015 at 8:48 am

Move to where? Your house? Instead of a crisp analytical counter critique of my comment, you drivel?
      Now go play with yourself and put down the feeding bottle for a change. When you are mature enough to play with me, you may come back. Ode

• Grammar Gal

October 6, 2015 at 7:43 pm

Choi, he who laughs last ooo. CHAI, KAI O MENINI!!!! The best part is my brother who was very vocal about daddy Bubu being the messiah is now sheepishly avoiding any talk relating to the same person. I don’t want to say I told you so, but……hahhahhahhahahhah

• Sam

October 6, 2015 at 9:49 pm

Please go on exile!

2. been there

October 6, 2015 at 1:31 pm

i don die of laughter…hahaha. Change indeed. All of you that voted PMB just prepare your towel, cos thats what you will need to clean your bucket of tears. Clueless old man

• ATL's finest

October 6, 2015 at 3:28 pm

@ Been there! Thank U jare I swear I don’t know what it is with this PMB but something ain’t right..Nigerians been recycling Oles since 1960. I just DON’T get it.. Like I said before when u try to rule for d 4th it’s not a dream come thru/follow ur dreams. It’s what I call Desperation (just like everyone else trying to tap into Nigerian’s money). He’s deceiving everyone with constant light & Una dey happy mtchew..if Amechi is on this list, Lucifer himself should be on d list too.

3. FasholasLover

October 6, 2015 at 1:32 pm

Hehehehe, when we call him go slow those who thank Buhari for the air they breath say he is slowly but surely looking for the best people. These lot are the best people that took forever to find? Amaechi, Lai Mohammed? Buhari di 419.

4. just saying

October 6, 2015 at 1:49 pm

I just remembered that LAI mohammed mouth ooooooZZZZZes? O gaooooooo

5. LaShonda Balogun

October 6, 2015 at 1:49 pm

Wow…same old partisan politics and cronyism. I despair.

6. Londoner93

October 6, 2015 at 1:49 pm

Nigeria, I’m highly disappointed! I’m so disappointed! Smh…

7. charles

October 6, 2015 at 1:54 pm

lol @ the saints come marching in. . .Nigerian tho. They have no chill. Anyways, all the noise starts and ends on social media, and then it’s back to business.

8. Londoner96

October 6, 2015 at 2:02 pm

The same lying & stealing olodos being recycled over and over again… What about the youths?

I’m patiently waiting for the day I can change Nigeria for the better… I’m really upset!

9. Scarletlush

October 6, 2015 at 2:13 pm

Honestly, with this kind of Dirty List, Mr President does not have the moral ground to fight Jonathan and his goons, on the basis Corruption.

10. Scarletlush

October 6, 2015 at 2:13 pm

*of

11. Taipan

October 6, 2015 at 2:26 pm

Wow, I can see the intellectual technocrats we have been waiting for…….I’m singing “Ahaji tekno” baby duro……..

12. Cutemizvee

October 6, 2015 at 2:31 pm

when we said no to PMB we wia crucified and labelled all sorts of names. Like u guys wia expecting he’ll actually go and bring angel Gabriel and appoint him?Duh ? Naija don enta one chance?? by their fruit u shall no them,like someone rightly said PMB fought wit his blood to be there so watchu guys expect? Biko your messiah is acting why are u people all crying na,the movie has Jst begun you all should sit,chill wit popcorn relax and watch. If I hear peem ???????????????

• Grammar Gal

October 6, 2015 at 7:39 pm

You will hear ween!!!!! Best comment ever!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA Agents of change, we haf see una oo!!!

• Iris

October 6, 2015 at 11:03 pm

So is it Jonathan that was going to bring change? No one is a fortune teller. You make decisions based on information you have. If this one doesn’t work, we vote him out in 2019.

• Benny

October 7, 2015 at 7:45 am

You vote him out? Joker. You can’t change this new political order. The generals are back with all their investments. You can’t even try. They only used you for noise. You didn’t vote him in. Millions of almajiris did and they will do it again

• Andy

October 7, 2015 at 8:33 am

Nigerians/supporters be singing vote him out come 2019 if he doesn’t perform … am laffing in Dutch. Like ur vote really counted in putting him in Aso rock … yimu !

• Tkum

October 7, 2015 at 12:31 pm

Iris you are a terrible joker…

13. Mohammed nura bukar

October 6, 2015 at 2:44 pm

wat young know is beneath that of old

14. orekelewa

October 6, 2015 at 2:47 pm

Just look at this! Same old shit! I’ll just let “ect”. N Charles novia do d plenty English talking! When GEJ and Buhari happened to be the major options we had, I knew we “go hear am”

15. M&

October 6, 2015 at 3:54 pm

think guys! think again! for me, this is not Buhari’s list, this is APC’s list! PMB is like….this is what they want…ok, no problems…senate, they are ur wahala, if u approve them, then fine, whatever…they’re just noisemakers anyway!

• ceetoo

October 6, 2015 at 4:01 pm

Finally someone making sense… The list of noise makers is out… indeed it is the list of noise makers. These were the nosiest of all during the campaigns… No wahala. It is all good. Loyaty is a good quality in a leader… That is all i can say for now. I hope Nigerians are happy now the noise makers list is out. much ado about an overrated list.

• tannie

October 6, 2015 at 4:08 pm

Shut up and stop talking trash. APC list ko, ANPP list ni (sorry for the insult, I just cant help it)

Buhari well-done, we have seen the saints you were searching for.

• Andy

October 7, 2015 at 8:39 am

Oh pls ! Really … u are gonna say that ??!! Hollup Hollup hollup … so it’s now Apc’s list no longer Buhari’s ? Kai ! Nigerian Peeps and youths be deceiving themselves since 1960 ! I weep for this country … when we have youths making excuses for the same set of old cargoes to continue ruling and recycling themselves, how will the young shall grow ever come to be ? Smh

16. Tikka Masala

October 6, 2015 at 4:04 pm

A stupid joke really. But shall we just get on with it then ….?

17. Cynosure

October 6, 2015 at 4:12 pm

Diapers and Politicians… Change them often, both for the same reason.

18. omooba

October 6, 2015 at 4:41 pm

Kudos to mr president for this list…………….Hater can can hang transformer .

19. jess

October 6, 2015 at 5:08 pm

APC promised change but they did not specify if it will be a change for the better or worse. Most people that voted APC did so as a gamble, In this regime change is a must……probably for worse considering that list.

20. Junie

October 6, 2015 at 5:57 pm

I have always said it from day 1, this man has only just begun. By the time Buhari finishes with Nigeria we will all be sorry. As for all his supporters…I really don’t want to hear any of you complaining. kmt. As a Rivers girl i am fully aware of all the damages Amaechi has done to us but he’s a saint now because he moved to APC. Getting ready for the next silly thing PMB will do.

21. Igbegocho

October 6, 2015 at 6:02 pm

The list just fall my hand. I dare not open my mouth in public again, after suffering in the hot sun to vote him twice. Guess if I want anything good to come out of the miserable place I’m going to have to do it myself. Buhari my prayer point for you just changed.

22. pakurumo

October 6, 2015 at 6:10 pm

Omooba with the way things are looking you may be the one to hang transformer first since you don’t understand your left from your right. Its your type thay even when fire is consuming your house you sit down in front admiring the architecture of the house …..

23. Tkum

October 6, 2015 at 6:55 pm

the list has got me looooling all thru d day…

24. Lol

October 6, 2015 at 7:00 pm

But when GeJ was in presidency did we find out that the minister of petroleum had $13 billion in her bank account.
    Give them a chance everyone deserves a second chance.

• nene+

October 6, 2015 at 9:39 pm

@ lol you are so antique and dwell on falsehood! Who has 13 billion dollars???? Deziani??????
      How much is Nigeria foreign reserve that allison Deziani would have $13 dollars!!!!!

My friend hide your face and go and read /research well!!!!!!! APC falsehood stinks to hell.

When you have been schooled then come back, say nothing, spit nothing until you have researched!
      Propaganda vissionless party

25. ElessarisEllendil

October 6, 2015 at 7:32 pm

Disappointing list!, no way around it. Looks like the inevitable disappointment of a democratic cycle is setting in. With that said, I’d like to point out three things.

Firstly, those wondering where the youths are didn’t vote youths in. Until we stop electing old men into the House of Reps and House of Assemblies, how do you expect the youth to gain political experience/contacts?

Secondly, its obvious that the list is a payoff for the politicians, I hope APC owns up it and doesn’t insult us by claiming these are technocrats, hopefully they realise the Nigerian government is facing attacks on its legitimacy from all regions of the country and that they need to do better!

Finally, the list may be disappointing but it still comes out better than traitors who’re hoping their country fails. What is wrong with you people FFS? Reminders of what failed states look like aren’t hard to find. 3 years and 6 months will soon arrive and we’ll get to make new choices, hope for that, not for your government to fail.

• grace

October 7, 2015 at 9:03 pm

Nne by then the oil well licenses would have been reviewed and they wont be renewed for a loong time, A census would have held and the Northerners will tip the scale in their favour thus giving them political clout over the rest of Nigeria. Don’t you understand how important the 2015 election was?

• Peaches77

October 8, 2015 at 1:00 pm

Grace you see clearly! How many claps can i give you?

26. veyrah

October 6, 2015 at 10:23 pm

Ministerial list sne, Pmb sne. Olofofos sne. Okwu agwulam n’onu. Sitting back in the dark , pondering why I don’t relocate to Ghana

27. tee

October 6, 2015 at 11:00 pm

Bile nene……take a coke and smile, may you not have a heart attack before you are 40, make your point without always spitting bile. Dezieni stole end of discussion…have you seen the life her kids are living…obuko!!!!!!!!!

• Livy

October 7, 2015 at 7:08 am

And what sort of life are they living different from every rich kids on earth? Do u expect them to to be okada riders or wear same boxers for 2 years

• nene+

October 7, 2015 at 10:55 am

@tee lol

I don’t do coke send me smoothie.

No bile, i just hate lies and hypocricy

28. Amaka

October 7, 2015 at 8:42 am

Wait maybe PMB believes they will CHANGE for the better …By the time they are done, you will refer to him as Truth Mohammed

29. Andy

October 7, 2015 at 8:47 am

Ooh shush @ tee and Elessarisellendil …. u are busy pointing out irrelevant stuff while the country is warming up to the worst marathon of its life !! Ur PMB is a big sham !! U guys ain’t seen anything yet … Ghana might just be the next giant of Africa !

• Andy

October 7, 2015 at 8:49 am

A government that has already begun to fail ??!! yimu

• ElessarisEllendil

October 7, 2015 at 1:09 pm

*Sigh* LMFAO!!! Basic Economics: Thomas Sowell, Economics: Paul Samuelson, 25 Things they don’t tell you about Capitalism: Ha-Joon Chang. Read those, then let’s revisit your understanding of how economies work at a different date.
      Ghana next giant…………I just can’t. If I had a pound for every-time I dealt with false equivalence and slippery slope arguments here, I’d never have to work a day in my life.

• Biker Chic

October 7, 2015 at 2:54 pm

You are so fake Ellesaris. You like throwing meaningless jargon around. I beg which back water school you go?

30. Naijababeii

October 7, 2015 at 8:53 am

parents listen to ur children we are the future generation help to pay our fees and give us a good education, edu-ca-tion. #FUTURE LEADERS INDEED#

31. chi!

October 7, 2015 at 9:27 am

All dis mumu pple twitting were still d same set of pple dat were campaigning for change, good for u all. there u hav d change. sipping my champagne n laughing at u all. good for u all. i hav no regrets!

32. Adeola

October 12, 2015 at 1:47 am

This is really sad, its like no country can run away from “entrenched” fellows what is happening in the US elections also case in point) Just when I was thinking with all the focus on Africa, we might just be the next Hong Kong, Japan bla bla .. I really don’t know . I guess its why everyone is looking for second citizenship these days just in case. This country just keeps failing us…