News

The Chukwunonso Onyeabo Foundation to provide Scholarships for bright Secondary School students | Application closes December 15th 2015

BellaNaija.com

COF
“Nonso! He had a heart of gold and he would have loved to see young bright minds excel.

At the Chukwunonso Onyeabo Foundation (COF), we believe that bright indigent students who would otherwise have to engage in some form of trade to support themselves and their families would benefit from a bursary scheme that would preclude the need to engage in such trade or other activities that could hinder academic progress at the secondary school level.

We believe that bright indigent students who would otherwise struggle to fund the cost of admission to universities in Nigeria would benefit from a bursary scheme that would provide some support.

We aim to touch communities by impacting the lives of these bright indigent students.

Eligible applicants should please apply before the 15th of December, 2015, and follow us here.

We do this to contribute to a better society. We do this in memory of Chukwunonso Onyeabo.

Gone too soon but never forgotten…”

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sponsored Content

1. Today

October 23, 2015 at 11:43 am

Ozaveshe, Just like yesterday. Never Forgotten and always in our hearts.

2. Eromosele Okojie

October 23, 2015 at 12:16 pm

Forever Young!!!!

3. Uche

October 23, 2015 at 12:20 pm

OMG!! was going through my old hard drive and saw your pic just 2 days ago.. wow its been 5 years already???

Nonso had the best smile, lovely heart and ……….. your death came as a shock but always in our hearts nonso.. continue to rest in peace.

4. Olajumoke Arowolo

October 23, 2015 at 12:57 pm

Chukwunonso…forever in our hearts!

5. AdaAda

October 23, 2015 at 2:07 pm

Love, love, love always Nonso.

6. Adeoluwa Onagoruwa

October 23, 2015 at 2:31 pm

Chuksy lulu, Ozavezy, Za Za Zi – Room mate of life! You live on…

7. Tolumi Senbore

October 23, 2015 at 2:46 pm

To live in the hearts of those you love is not to die…Half man, Half amazing!

8. Oluwaseun

October 23, 2015 at 2:58 pm

Rest on Nonso

9. Tope Williams Are

October 23, 2015 at 3:17 pm

Rest on Nonso

10. Dora

October 23, 2015 at 3:32 pm

My Fraggle…….always in my heart

11. Lara Osinaike

October 23, 2015 at 3:49 pm

Jolly Nonny, blessed us with so much joy then and now.
    Fav school father ever!

12. Doyin Onagoruwa

October 23, 2015 at 3:49 pm

Nonso. You”ll continue to live in our hearts!

13. Missdodo

October 23, 2015 at 4:01 pm

I still remember your smile …. continue to hang out in the bosom of the Almighty

14. Ije

October 23, 2015 at 4:33 pm

This is the first I’m hearing of this young lad. Please what happened to him? So sad he left so young in life… RIP 🙁

15. Ayo Onagoruwa

October 23, 2015 at 4:37 pm

You live on in our hearts……

16. Claire

October 23, 2015 at 4:52 pm

Nonso, continue to rest in the bosom of the Lord

17. Biz

October 23, 2015 at 5:14 pm

Chukwunonso; forever young.

18. YEMI OYINLOYE

October 23, 2015 at 5:17 pm

My confidant,a friend closer than a brother that’s what u were to me. U will always remain unforgettable and irreplaceable..

19. Yetunde

October 23, 2015 at 5:20 pm

Your star’s still shining, StarChild. Live on…

20. Aramide

October 23, 2015 at 6:05 pm

wow, its been 5 years already. I only just deleted your number last week, still hard no matter how long
    but in an amazing way you are still here…..

21. Mayo

October 23, 2015 at 7:37 pm

Big heart, bright smile…knew you but for a short yet impactful time.
    Somehow, you always said the right words and made a difference without realising.
    Nonso…you live on in our hearts.

22. Richard Osibanjo

October 23, 2015 at 7:49 pm

The memory of the the righteous is blessed. This is a great legacy! You will always be remembered

23. Ephi

October 23, 2015 at 9:51 pm

Never knew him but from the comments above can see he was someone really dear to so many people’s hearts. May his soul rest in peace. The foundation work is commendable, God bless the initiators and partners. Amen.

24. Bolanle Adebola

October 24, 2015 at 12:21 am

5 years in a flash but you’ll never be forgotten.

25. Rosemary Opara

October 24, 2015 at 9:36 pm

We remember you today and always.Continue to rest in perfect peace dear friend.

26. Abayomi O

October 25, 2015 at 1:36 am

Hi Nonso,

It’s been a long night, young man, but I am glad you are in a much better place. In my mind, you are still wearing that half smile, yeah that one. The smile that is almost not a smile. That one. That smile that stands like an hyphen between honest laughter and an ode to sarcasm; that smile you wore through life, like one perpetually in on the universe’s deepest secrets. Never one to let an opportunity for a laugh pass; you wore your wit like a tunic, gave and took your fair share of jokes and made our lives much richer with your mind. I rememeber the night I heard of your passing. How I rushed to your blog to reread your words. Hoping. Hoping to find you in there. A part of you. Anything.

Now I know why you had that smile. That one that is not really a smile. You knew didn’t you? You knew that even when you had long gone into the night, we would still be hurting for your wisecracks. I still hurt for it. The sweet-sour taste of your yabis. I ramble.

I miss you man. Real bad.

27. Ademola Soile-Balogun

October 25, 2015 at 8:08 am

That very day in November 1999 remains etched in my mind forever. That was the beginning of a great friendship that even death could not take away on October 23, 2010. Even now, over 5 years after, things happen that leaves me wondering if they would have been the same were you to be alive. You were a gem to all you came across,you neither harboured malice nor I’ll-thoughts towards anyone. If anyone did anything to upset you, you bared your mind there and then, and that would end it. You were kind and passionate about people, and their progress. Your signature salutation at the end of your e-mails and text messages , “Padi for life” spoke volumes of your desire to live and remain true to the cause of friendship. I remember that day, in April 26, 2010 when I visited you on your sick bed in that specialist hospital in Cardiff, the Doctor asked to speak with you and your mum alone. I had to excuse you. When i returned, you told me the Doctor said you wouldnt live for much longer. I disagreed sharply and we prayed. You said you would fight. And fight you did, until it pleased God that you leave this wicked world on October 23,2010. Remain blessed Chukwunonso, and continue to rest in God’s boso. Continue to rest in peace, my Padi for Life

28. Adebola

October 26, 2015 at 1:40 am

I Miss you Nonso. You had the perfect smile for every situation. Keep Resting In heaven cos I know you’re there.xx