Music

“The only Danjuma I know is Daisy…who are you again?” – Cynthia Morgan replies to Caroline Danjuma | Explains Promo Photos

BellaNaija.com

Caroline Danjuma and Cynthia Morgan - BellaNaija - October 2015001Cynthia Morgan has some words for Caroline Danjuma.

Earlier on today we reported Caroline Danjuma had slammed Cynthia Morgan for her latest promo shoot calling it “absolutely wrong” and saying “to hurt a child ain’t music“. If you missed it, click HERE.

Cynthia Morgan - BellaNaija - October 2015

Well, Cynthia has read her concerns, and has this to say;

“I understand some of us dont like to take chill pills,even as harmless it might seem.we just hate medications(Fair enough)…But only if we could just take these chill pills with a glass of water or juice and take our time to reason deep…The world wud be a better place…but I still understand…we are different persons…And we think differently..And some of us don’t like medications for one or two reasons…but chill pills isn’t bitter ?but then again you just don’t like them..so don’t bring your sickness around me.because I am way sicker..now I am shocked some actress is busy running her mouth.and here again.what kinda actress is that?that cannot decipher pure art?How can you use wizkhalifa’s situation to analyze this picture ? but then again I still understand….but if it is to watch an American movie,where kids are sexually abused,Parents being drug addicts and being a bad parent and all?you are good with that?Are they passing a message or not? Yes the are…I know how many kids actresses like you have influenced in a bad way just because you were simply playing a role which is suppose to just pass a good message across…But the kids caught it wrongly…so Madam what exactly is your problem again about my picture?Num 1…That cigar isnt even Lited…Yes shout out to Ya’All who said it was weed ?lol…Num 2:can you see any sort of fume making that cute baby uncomfortable?Let me help you”NO.This picture depicts a character of a girl named (Rita)who popped pills and used drugs even on the day of her delivery and afterwards…(careless,young and lost baby mama)While the other picture with the character name (Cynthia) depicts a loving mother and child and how a child should be treated.”Num 3:i don’t have your strength,Num 4:i so don’t have your strength again…what an act of hypocrisy…the funny aspect about this ish is that.90 percent of all these people talking trash…Are smokers,or were once smokers…(I have nothing against smokers…they are fun people)some are high while even typing these comments.lol ?(don’t get me wrong I love people getting high they so fun)..and I have fun watching them)just desame way am having fun reading all your backlash.”

She continued;

“All your yarns is all…Kruzzzz for me#i swear I love u guys.I Cynthia Ik Morgan in this picture…playing both characters as “Rita and “Cynthia”in these pictures.I don’t Even Smoke Nor Drink In Real Life?…So save your words for yourselves…ThAnkyou Miss Caroline.We all love kids and want no harm near them.you don’t love kids more than I do “Madam”but that Dosent change the world which these kids are in already…in the hands of a bad baby mama(who isn’t ready)FYI that is what this picture depicts…you crucify a picture without settling down to even analyze…you should be way smarter than that…why don’t you go house to house to see young couples doing drugs right before their kids…I just reached out to the whole world with this one simple act of Art…Those who can connect with it “cool”if you can’t???Go back to school…and my music “Baby Mama” is/will change lives of young people….which yA’al these celebrities is making it look cool to them,that being a baby mama/daddy is the new swag..And then again the only Danjuma I know is “Daisy”So remind me,who are you again?”

***

Share your thoughts!

1. Jenny

October 16, 2015 at 1:03 pm

Ooh Cynthia Morgan not again…. Just shut ur mouth up…. Trying to act like u know what u saying????

• ak

October 16, 2015 at 4:23 pm

To be honest, i feel like her point would be more solid if she said she was holding a real cigar or whatever, but the burnt end was PHOTO-SHOPPED onto the cigarette end.

Then, i would totally support her argument and ask Caro to get her facts straight.

However they are both wrong:
      Caro should have asked for Clarification and not started drama
      Cynthia should not have a previously lit cigarette near a baby

Still i get it is art… But it could have been more tastefully done where the graphics editing (photo-shopping) was what grabbed our attention

2. ElessarisEllendil

October 16, 2015 at 1:08 pm

???This is heating up. The cigarette may not have been lit, but it clearly shows a burnt stub. Cynthia no nice sha!! we all know Caroline Danjuma nee Ekanem nah……..stop eet!

3. kokoqueen

October 16, 2015 at 1:16 pm

Dear Cynthia, I hope and pray you don’t end up like Majek all in the name of attention-seeking. Ain’t a fan of Caroline cos she is the queen of lies (Grandma claiming 27years) but I honestly think Cynthia needs help. I hear she is an only child; her mom should please spring into action cos she is loosing it. My 2cent.

• Ada

October 16, 2015 at 9:05 pm

End up like Majek ? Because of photographs that are in poor taste . Na wa!

4. Beeeee

October 16, 2015 at 1:16 pm

I was going along with Cynthia Morgan until she said “the only Danjuma I know is Daisy, who are you again?” smh…she obviously knows who she is because she called her an actress, so why spoil your speech with that tired line? Abeg gerrarahere…..

5. ada

October 16, 2015 at 1:17 pm

people should free this artiste. i dont believe she harmed or meant to harm this child. It was an act and the message was passed across. However, the insult to mrs danjuma is below the belt. make una forgive.

6. shady

October 16, 2015 at 1:20 pm

Caro WHAT’S GOOD? (in nicki minaj’s voice). U got sometin to say Caro.

• nene

October 16, 2015 at 6:18 pm

lmao. u are looking for trouble.

• Sugar

October 17, 2015 at 11:11 am

The popular Nicki Minaj Phrase to Miley Cyrus……………..
      Thanks for that reminder!!!!!!!

• ATL's finest

October 29, 2015 at 1:16 am

Lol the last line tho

7. jane

October 16, 2015 at 1:21 pm

Ghen Ghen! Bring me the popcorn

• Krasavitsa

October 16, 2015 at 3:14 pm

Bringing it! Wow! C. Morgan just dragged c. Danjuma and celebrity baby-mamas

8. Paul Babalola

October 16, 2015 at 1:23 pm

Nice one Cynthia, Caroline deserved that insult for not minding her own business. The first time I saw the picture, I knew for sure, there was a concept behind it. A woman that married her grand dad, to become the 2nd or 3rd has no moral right to talk about Cynthia. Home breaker like Caroline

• Bade

October 16, 2015 at 1:50 pm

We are talking about child safety, you are talking about being a 2nd or 3rd wife. How do they relate, your reasoning is flawed. With your reasoning I’m not surprised that Nigeria is the way it is. No child protection laws. You all reason alike. Yes, Caro was harsh but still.

• Oyindee

October 16, 2015 at 2:08 pm

I disagree,she didn’t deserve this comment at all,i know Morgan is trying to be gangstar and all but its Caro’s opinion and she did without insulting her…Cynthia morgan please suck it up

• Aieysha

November 15, 2015 at 1:22 pm

Quit this way of thinking..ur entitled to ur opinion and it’s harmless so long as u keep it to urslf..d moment u voice it out u are commenting/judging..

• Stop reaching

October 16, 2015 at 4:51 pm

Critical thinking should be introduced in Nigeria because it’s evident a lot of people cannot reason logically.
      There is literally no correlation between Caroline’s position in her marriage and her concern for that child. What kind of reach was that???!????

Cynthia, you need help. Trying to read your “clapback” gave me a migraine. How can an ADULT type like this?! To make things worse, you weren’t really making much sense. The picture was in poor taste, just accept it…there were many other ways you could have passed across your “message” but you chose a tasteless and ridiculous option.

• Segi

October 17, 2015 at 5:39 am

Errrrrr . . . . actually there is – Morality!

• ur worst nightmare

October 17, 2015 at 12:23 am

first things first he wasn’t married neither did he have kids b4 caroline gave him 3 so mr man make ur research kachiko or gerarahere!!!

• Ms

December 6, 2015 at 7:54 pm

Everyone is rather silly about the entire thing. When did smoking in one’s home become a crime anywhere??? There are actually homes in Nigeria and around the world where 1 day old infants are exposed to cigarette smoke. Even if this is indeed a real photo with her own baby, who are you to complain? My father smoked all his live and died at a ripe age of 88 and only one of his 6 kids smoked, NO harm came to us as kids having been exposed to cigarette smoke from infancy. I am 52 years old.

By the way, Musa Danjuma has at least 5 other kids from his previous wives. Mary Danjuma and her brothers came from his late wife and his Zimbabwean wife Pauline has 2 boys who are both at Uni. Infact he probably has grandkids now from the first set. I think Caro is a pretty girl, rather naive and silly but I know she will not last another 10 years, Her snooping around and hijaking girlfriends is going to kick her ass out. Pauline was quite an accomplished detective during her tenure…. she used KGB tactics to keep up with MD. In the end, she had enough; decided he was not going to change and packed her kids and herself to their London residence … best decision she ever made.

My only advice to Caro is that a Jealous woman will not last long with MD. Close your eyes and raise the lovely kids God has given you.

Cynthia is not a drug addict and is in no danger or becoming Majek.

9. charles

October 16, 2015 at 1:23 pm

1. I don’t know what the noise is all about. I saw the picture & only saw “art”. I have seen way gross and provocative pictures. Everybody is just trying to cash in on controversy, from cynthia morgan to danjuma et al. (They’ve been on the news-bella naija- twice in less than 48 hours)

2. “And then again the only Danjuma I know is “Daisy”So remind me,who are you again?. . .”
    Lawdy Lawd. . .hehehe

• Oshare

October 16, 2015 at 3:42 pm

My brother I thought as much . Art is supposed to be provocative , it has to evoke some kind of emotion in you , that is the essence . I nor know which one be all this plenty plenty gist . Abeg make una free the girl .

10. Ada

October 16, 2015 at 1:24 pm

Ok o, oya Caroline who are you again? While you are answering that, Cynthia, who you be? I no sabi you join. I know no Morgan at all!

11. somebody

October 16, 2015 at 1:26 pm

Sorry but Cynthia is a disgrace to womanhood.

• chill pill

October 28, 2015 at 11:35 pm

How can a very harmless art make someone a disgrace to womanhood. My dear please use ur brains next time

12. Hoover

October 16, 2015 at 1:27 pm

I am with Cynthia . The picture is a work of art and nothing more and i dont think the baby was exposed.. Superior Argument from Cynthia and maybe she could start writing for bella.And then again the only Danjuma I know is “Daisy”So remind me,who are you again?? Thats a knockout.

13. Gistyinka Blog

October 16, 2015 at 1:32 pm

Morgan punchline is on point. Waiting for Morgan & Danjuma Season 2.

14. Oyindee

October 16, 2015 at 1:34 pm

Am sorry cynthia,you just confirmed what a crack head you really are,this reply my darling is trash but then again what do i know!
    Grabs popcorn and coke to watch drama unfold

15. Mizzy

October 16, 2015 at 1:37 pm

Now that she hs explained it, hope you all can listen 2 d song n undastnd d words of d song.

16. Suwa

October 16, 2015 at 1:38 pm

Good answer for Carol. Mind your business next time Caro

17. Bade

October 16, 2015 at 1:46 pm

It’s not Caro’s fault, when I saw the pic, I immediately knew it was representing a concept. However, Cynthia failed to put a disclaimer saying the Cigarette isn’t lighted and no child was hurt during the shoot.

But on the other hand, even though the picture does not look lighted to me, but the squint or. Irritation on the baby’s face as though the cigarette smoke bothered him gave me an impression that maybe the cigarette was lighted.

I’m not a smoker but not all cigarettes has smoke.

My verdict: I think Caro went in too hard, though she has a very good point but The baby’s face in the pic and the missing disclaimer from Cynthia could give anyone the wrong impression.

Oh and she’s a danjuma because she married one, Cynthia, your punchline is weak. Try again Abeg.

• too much.

October 16, 2015 at 11:15 pm

Nigerians you are too much. I wont even bother reading to the end of the comments like i usually enjoy to do. Put a disclaimer? Since when is that done in art? Honestly Nigerians have done and continue to do such ridiculous things, in front of and around their children. I know because I’ve seen them and I’m sure their the ones commenting that Cynthia is not well. I seriously hope no child was harmed in any way shape or form for the sake of art but I will say there is such a thing as being over the top with criticism.

To me Caroline’ comments were a non factor, like most people she’s judging with no understanding. And yes I really felt I had to come on here and add my two cents to say. What is the noise really about? Personally I think Cynthia and her team knew you’d all be so easy to pay attention the way you all have. And as for her music, I really like it so maybe I’m not seeing what is so bad about the photo. The concept is great actually and gets your attention so for that she has succeeded, but I can bet my two cents that you wouldn’t make as much noise if a more established artist did this. You would call it ‘ART’

18. Ano

October 16, 2015 at 1:51 pm

I didn’t read any of the articles. I feel there’s some risky to artistic expression which should be allowed… its like poetic license and all that ish… but I hope she’s not REALLY puffing smoke whilst holding that baby.

19. nonye

October 16, 2015 at 1:57 pm

Oh! So that was it? i daresay that if that was the message Cynthia was gunning for then i don’t think the picture quite hits the mark. Between her and her creative director, a little more effort could have been made. There’s is almost no difference between the looks and demeanor of the “bad baby mama” and the “good baby mama”. Plus a lot of us only saw the “bad baby mama” picture so we didn’t get the chance to appreciate the “full concept” they were gunning for. Because issues like this are sensitive then anyone attempting such should try and hit the mark as hard as possible.

20. Sundè

October 16, 2015 at 2:04 pm

Whats her business @Caroline D. Shes taking it too far, Instead of looking at the bright side of the beautiful Arts shes busy bring up Morality & Ethic issue.

• Ehiwarior

October 16, 2015 at 2:51 pm

evil thrives when good people say or do nothing.

21. xag

October 16, 2015 at 2:08 pm

When you dabble around puddles don’t complain when you get splashed with dirty water. Since some people won’t stay hidden in their palaces and come to the marketplace to quarrel with plebs, you see the result.

22. emily

October 16, 2015 at 2:09 pm

Sincerely, seeing the picture with the baby and smoking suggestion, what else could possibly come to mind? Especially as we are aware of the lifestyle of most celebrities.
    Cynthia should have simply enlightened us about the picture’s story. Or we should know she’s not encouraging smoking with toddlers around by seeing her smoking with a toddler?
    Haba! Caro had/has a point and Cynthia has an excuse/explanation.
    Lol C and C!

23. Dora

October 16, 2015 at 2:13 pm

Uhmmm I think Cynthia has taken these comments too much to heart without thinking….. no offence to anyone but the point is, both of them are unknown to me…..secondly, I think Caroline? Is it? Anyway the fairer one who didn’t like the pic is worried about the pic from a Mom’s perspective……Ohhh how I wish Cynthia was a Mum and came across this pic… I’d love to know her reaction. Most mothers might be slightly horrified I think….until they know what it’s all about. Even as a Mom I found it slightly worrying…….this is not to say that some Mom’s don’t smoke with their kiddies in toe…..alright I’m off….have fun.

• Nonso

October 16, 2015 at 7:26 pm

Even without being a mom myself, I found the picture totally wrong. What happened to child protection? Why is everyone praising the “art” part of this picture. This is not art. This is totally wrong! Let’s not mix “art” and child abuse in the same context…

24. FIFIAMA

October 16, 2015 at 2:19 pm

1.Cynthia Morgan is a big disgrace to women in general. if she wanted to displaced art as she said she should have showed the two pics immediately and explain herself.
    2. Cynthia Morgan you have not carried a baby for 9months if u have would have taught differently if it was your child.
    3. Cynthia Morgan who the hell do you think you are …. bunches of crack head i know and full of s***t.
    4. Cynthia Morgan we all know who Carolina Danjuma is self that means you are dump and full of junk.

• chill pill

October 28, 2015 at 11:42 pm

Look at u, u can’t even type correct English yet u have the nerve to insult Cynthia over a very harmless art work. Just go back to school rather than wasting ur time insulting someone who is trying to earn a living

25. jasmine

October 16, 2015 at 2:20 pm

Plz Cynthia should go and sit down. Carol is Danjuma’s wife and will always be. Who’s she again?

• jide

October 16, 2015 at 4:56 pm

Will always be? Lmao. Not the way Caro has been looking like a whale these days. Her time is up and she cantt argue that.

• jasmine

October 16, 2015 at 5:48 pm

Her time is up where? Lmao. Keep dreaming. She is Danjuma’s wife and that is final. Even Daisy can’t do anything about it again. The only thing Oga danjuma can do is to marry another wife. Mtchewww.

• oyindee

October 16, 2015 at 8:04 pm

No,am going to pretend that I didn’t hear that,who made you judge and jury,whether she looks like a whale,Elephant or hippopotamus it is not your place to decide if her time is up or not,last I heard her husband i.e Mr Danjuma still reserves the right,now can you please stick to the topic of discussion

26. Mimi May

October 16, 2015 at 2:23 pm

I no fit talk for this matter o. This a grand slide from Cynthia to Caroline.

27. Puzzles

October 16, 2015 at 2:27 pm

OMG!

Daisy Danjuma must be laughing her heart out if she has seen this.

Lesson: People never forget your past just because you’re now Mrs.

28. bruno

October 16, 2015 at 2:32 pm

I don’t know who is dumber caroline danjuma or cynthia morgan. I couldnt even get thru this mess of a statement. what a very long pointless statement. caroline will be a bigger fool if she replies this joker called cynthia morgan.

” So remind me,who are you
    again?”

u dont know who she is but u are replying her. olodo. cynthia morgan is a wannabe. pretending to be bad ass. cynthia while u are at it pls change that red sponge on ur head.

no wonder no body respects nigerian entertainers.

29. Are we there yet?

October 16, 2015 at 2:36 pm

Chilllllddddddd!!!! Hot dammit!!! Cynthia draaaaaaaaggggggg her, yesss!!!
    Omg!! Dont judge a book by its cover. Cynthia morgan i apologize cos i judged u based on ur avante gardish ways. Hunny u r the truth, love how u made ur point. Backed it up with facts and sooo much shade!!! Lol

Caroline Danjuma – being married to a granpa means nada. U are still both messy, danjuma waka waka and u daleru. Smh

Hey Daisy Danjuma!!! Flyest naija woman on the scene slaying!!!

• jasmine

October 16, 2015 at 5:49 pm

Being married to a grandpa? My dear, is she complaining to u? Oh? I forgot, she’s using ur – to – danjuma. Go and rest plz

30. Rose

October 16, 2015 at 2:47 pm

First of….be it art or whatever you all call it….this picture is simply WRONG… Jeeze….I don’t even understand how any mother will allow her kid do this….whether there is smoke or not….it is just WRONG… You might not know Caroline dajuma…but then again you don’t need to know her in order for you to take the correction you need and have several seats…..#mytwocents….#dropsmic

31. Isabella

October 16, 2015 at 2:48 pm

Love the punchline, for real who is Caroline Danjuma ??.

32. concerned

October 16, 2015 at 2:56 pm

Call me old fashioned, judgemental, conservative, a pokenoser, whatever: I am still with Caro!! It is wrong to even suggest smoking around a child. There is a burnt cig around a toddler: if y’all don’t want us to assume she’s smoking around the child, what do you want us to assume? Caro was speaking in her capacity as a mother. Cynthia Morgan is not a mother so she won’t get it and I don’t blame her. All those saying “oh chill, y’all chill, she wasn’t smoking” well, have babies so people hold burnt cigarettes around them and pretend to be smoking or the ones with kids, let me take a picture with your kid with a cigarette in my hand and lets see how you like it! At the end of the day, I don’t even really blame Cynthia Morgan: I blame the kid’s mother for putting the kid in this situation

October 16, 2015 at 4:21 pm

Wow some of you can be so shallow! That the cigarette end is burnt does not mean it was smoked around the child. Also, if someone is trying to depict a concept or scenario how they hell are they supposed to do it if they don’t actually use all the elements involved? We watch movies all the time and we know it is make belief, so what is the problem here? Abi in Pretty Woman, you think Julia Roberts is actually a prostitute in real life, or Kerry Washington is really a side chic?

• ivie igberaese

October 16, 2015 at 5:10 pm

ask them oooh

• Nahum

October 16, 2015 at 5:39 pm

I tire for the way we think. We just refuse to open our minds.

• collin

October 16, 2015 at 11:03 pm

You guys keep missing the DAMN POINT. It doesnt matter that the cigar wasnt lit. Its the message it conveys. It’s a no brainer . The picture is gross by any new age,. old gene standard. In short by any human standard. I am surprised that people can actually look at it without feeling disturbed.. Probably don’t have any kids and no nurturing tendencies. People just reason like monkeys.

• chinelo

October 17, 2015 at 7:55 am

You don’t have a point. And on the contrary it is not shallow to be repulse by pictures glorifying any sort of child abuse. She did not use all the necessary elements needed to convey her message. There are a thousand and one ways she could have got this message across . When using picturials to convey a message its got to be strong and witty enough to convey a message a first glance. If there is a risk that the image might be misconstrued then TEXT is added to ensure clarity. This image is devoid of any true artistic imput. Its tacky and cheap. Just exposing her lack of appreciation for art and her level of exposure.

33. beauty

October 16, 2015 at 3:01 pm

Chai, that last line was everything…

34. Darius

October 16, 2015 at 3:11 pm

There is no point crying over spilt milk. The damage has already been done. Don’t it next time. The baby was even holding a gun. Gooosh!

35. Darius

October 16, 2015 at 3:12 pm

There is no point crying over spilt milk. The damage has already been done. Don’t repeat it next time. The baby was even holding a gun. Gooosh!

36. Yolanda

October 16, 2015 at 3:27 pm

“Cheap” attention seekers!!!

37. anaonymous

October 16, 2015 at 3:39 pm

Well…. Cynthia did have a point. And Caroline, you really hv no moral right to judge.

A man leaving his wife for another woman has devastating psychological issues for the kids and while I agree no man can be stolen, you weren’t thinking about the effect on his kids when he married you, were you?

Btw, kindly explain the Danjuma you are. Pot calling kettle black.

• jasmine

October 16, 2015 at 5:50 pm

Carol can judge all she wants. She’s a mother. Yes, a mother

• Cindy

October 16, 2015 at 7:39 pm

Oh puhlease! It is still not her place. Is it her child?

• nene

October 16, 2015 at 6:38 pm

how many times will people ask this. he was not married when he met caroline. yes she met him “on the job”, but he was a single man who was ready to mingle and he is still mingling.

38. Chi!

October 16, 2015 at 3:43 pm

All these bullshit u just wrote is crap psycho Cynthia morgan,u’re trying to form hardcore babe when u’re absolute trash.u love babies more than caroline,yet u don’t care for dem like caroline does,u’re d biggest liar I’ve ever seen a big hypocrite.tanx so much caroline awesome danjuma for getting to dis bitch.God bless u Danjuma. u rock!n as for u,cynthia morgan,ur music career is over,try anoda country.

39. keeks

October 16, 2015 at 3:53 pm

These are 2 very crazy women!!! lets see who bows, i am rooting for cynthia, Caro should park well, what does she mean harming children abi child? isnt she d1 that went to slap someone’s daughter in public? abi her arrant mouth running on social media which am sure her kids read or are informed about? or abi the kids knowing mummy is wife no3 (therefore teaching them what?), please, her kids are in dire situations that this lil baby in the picture, before she throws stones she should be concerned about her glass house. maybe Cy could have done it more tastefully. but i am so waiting for the next response!!! so who carry craze pass? is it on the Red corner Cy morgan the one that told one male artist and i quote “amma smack the taste outta your mouth” orrrr Aunty caro 27 but in real life 35 who has actually smacked the taste out of someone’s daughters mouth…. kai!!! there should be a pool going ooo.

• chika

October 16, 2015 at 4:20 pm

hahahahhahahahahahhahaha who is this keeks oooooooo “Aunty caro 27 but in real life 35 who has actually smacked the taste out of someone’s daughters mouth”

40. Tunde

October 16, 2015 at 4:02 pm

Who is this girl cynthia morgan
    She sounds and looks so childish
    Is she famous, cos if so i dont know her.
    Childish uselsess girl.

41. Las

October 16, 2015 at 4:05 pm

Na wa o. All this over a picture with an unlit cigarette? Anyone who sees that picture and then decides to copy it by smoking around their child should not only be flogged, but should also have their head examined.

What about real life? The one that gets me the most is mothers who relax their daughters’ hair. I have heard of two-year olds with relaxed hair.

Could we please start from there?

42. Brandy

October 16, 2015 at 4:07 pm

Foolish idiotic stupid not well raised African girls. You always want to copy the west (America). So Miley Cyrus goes naked calls it art, Rihanna has real life snakes on her head she calls it art, So this stupid bitch cynthia too wants to create something and call it art

Demonic Satanic Heffa

you need jesus.

At least beyonce can sing and she is beautiful, so i give her pass sometimes.

None entity cynthia seeking desperate attention. Foolish girl

43. MIIII

October 16, 2015 at 4:11 pm

YOU ONLY KNEW BCOS U MAY BE OR HAVE AN ARTISTIC BACKGROUND. I HAVE NO ARTISTIC INSIGHT AND JUDGE THING JUST THE WAY THEY APPEAR, SO, WHAT I SEE IS WRONG AND NO SENSE.

44. Grace

October 16, 2015 at 4:25 pm

Why some of una dey there dey analyze this and that,how Cynthia is a disgrace to womanhood and all that,how she is passing the wrong message,her bank account is increasing and trust me whether you like it or not this is gonna sell(i aint her manager o,she doesnt know me i have never seen her before just listen to her music only)dont get it all wrong,but trust me she is/just passed a message with this song.

• jasmine

October 16, 2015 at 5:52 pm

Same way carol’s bank account is getting fatter

45. mrs mJ

October 16, 2015 at 4:27 pm

Cynthia morgan,hehehehehe……we know caroline danjuma ooooo,like very well…….how many people can depict art from dat picture….d msg d picture sent is conflicting. ….from the little i know about art,its supposed to pass the right msg and meant to be appreciated by even d lamest man but ur pic didnt do dat…..so you should take the chill pic yourself and take lots of water sef…

46. jor

October 16, 2015 at 4:43 pm

Haven’t Mrs Caro played a crazy role just to send a message or make pple enlightened. So wat wrong with Cy pics. Besides boko harm is busy bombing some place and we here trying to judge case. Pls pray for the affected pple in the bomb blast

47. ivie igberaese

October 16, 2015 at 5:07 pm

Well said cynthia, well said. Congrats on your new album

48. jide

October 16, 2015 at 5:36 pm

Round 1 Cynthia – 1 Caroo – 0

Dinginginging

Round 2…**hands mic to caro

49. Na wa o

October 16, 2015 at 5:46 pm

We Nigerians take things way too seriously especially things that are supposed to be overlooked, saying she’s a disgrace to womanhood , so what about Miley Cyrus and Raven Symoné, free Cynthia , I am sure the mother of the child had no issues with it , be using paracetamol on another persons headache . *sigh*

50. Madam

October 16, 2015 at 5:48 pm

Aunt Cynthia, “the cigarette isn’t even lited”. Biko it is ‘lit’ not ‘lited’. Now back to the matter, Cynthia should have put out a disclaimer immediately she released the pic to avoid controversy. . I am sure Caroline was just upset as a mother, the shade was unnecessary. If Cynthia wants to last in this industry she had better stop all these ghetto stunts she is always pulling!!

51. Koffie

October 16, 2015 at 6:46 pm

But the artiste claiming she was depicting Art with the pictures should be flogged. Don’t insult art biko. She portrayed two different roles in the same clothes and same look and is here talking about art. How many of you could tell the characters (Rita and Cynthia or something) from both pictures were different without her explanation? If not many people, then sorry boo, that part didn’t fly. And oh, her response and the going on and on and on about chill pills, tasteless and tacky.
    I don’t even know the Caro sisi person but she spoke from a mother’s perspective. I saw the album cover yesterday and I was mortified but I couldn’t care to open the post to listen to the music or whatever else in it that would have furnished me with the concept/sense behind it. I’m a 80s/90s music typa girl.
    With all her explanation now, we get what you were going for but really? Same look, same everything (I can’t get over that bit). And like my boss tells me anytime I don’t get something right, “If you have to explain your work endlessly before I get it, then it means it’s not werking” looool

• Tomilola

October 16, 2015 at 7:18 pm

Thank you, Koffie. This is degrading art. I’m a Writer and I can say for a fact that this isn’t art. They (Cynthia and her photographer) thought this would be creative and they missed the mark. And for everyone saying the cigarette wasn’t lit, the image is wrong. It’s like holding a blunt knife over a baby for a photo op and say at least the knife isn’t sharp… I like Cynthia Morgan but this is plain distasteful.

52. Lol

October 16, 2015 at 6:57 pm

Forget the beef.
    That parapgraphy full of rant gave me a headache. I just tire trying to read it.
    Where is punctuation, why are we typing like its 2007?

53. Rrrrrrr

October 16, 2015 at 7:02 pm

The only thing that would come out funny in this whole thing is if the music on the album ends up to be crap, double palaver for dead body. Carrying the baby with a cigar was wrong joor. Let’s call a spade a spade.

54. Flaquisaidso

October 16, 2015 at 7:35 pm

Now! Now!!! Can someone please tell us what the past tense of ‘light’ is? Cynthia, note that everyone including you is entitled to an opinion. May I just suggest you proofread whatever you post on blogs. Some of what you were trying to convey was dreadfully incoherent even though you have a point.

55. Sadia

October 16, 2015 at 8:52 pm

Omgggg swerveeee! The only danjuma she knows is daisy ….lmao that was on point tbh…..okay y’all cynthia had a good concept and meant no harm actually but tbh she could have been more innovative about the pictures .this is too conventional..that aside please please and please dont forget the message here ,like it or not there are some kids in the world actually going through this. so pls instead of slamming Cynthia pls lets make those type if mothers feel ashamed…Tbvh Caroline should have considered the other pic and put two and two together .Caroline should have recognised the fact that cynthia had an important message and could have kindly and maturely pointed out her concerns about the baby BIKO NIGERIANS ITS ALL ABOUT CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM people think differently so its important to embrace that oh abeggg so all this drama aint needed…act your age two of you

• nadia

October 16, 2015 at 10:18 pm

Anit nobody got time for constructive criticism. When it comes to a Children’s welfare downright straight up condemnation is necessary to put a point across to numbskulls. If You are an adult your first instinct when you see a picture like this is utter disgust. Except something is wrong with you . As an adult your first instinct should be to protect children not applaud exploitative image’s of them. And Caroline dajunma is a mother of 3 and is finnnneeee. Cynthia not even mother of lizard and wowo like tufiakwa that’s why she need to use shock techniques to hid her ugly self.

56. tochuks

October 16, 2015 at 9:24 pm

Cynthia sah.
    ? Why the f- you faking
    Why you always faking
    Mm oh my God
    Stop the f @#k**g Faking ?

57. Diana. k

October 16, 2015 at 10:37 pm

Cynthia – shut up. Respect motherhood. Just becos yo mama tapped the dragon when she carry you. Got you forming gangsta, yardie tinzs. KMT. bow down – specially when confronted by motherhood .represented by a beauty such as Caroline dajunma. Yeh u know all bout dat. – horse face. You not even born one pickin and you look worn out like Bumbaclot.

58. JD

October 17, 2015 at 12:28 am

ok. Continuuu. ?

59. peter

October 17, 2015 at 1:29 am

nice response

60. Hmm hmm

October 17, 2015 at 9:50 am

jasmine = caroline danjuma or her paid assistant. Better give it a rest

61. Howard

October 17, 2015 at 12:20 pm

Morgan please be quiet. For one thing The first picture is in vivid live colour while the other one which is supposed to be the message you are preaching is in dead black and white. Whose crap idea was this!!!.. If one member of your crew came up with this crap idea and the others didnt shut it down , think its time to sack the crew. They all Fucktard Morgan. You anit to bright yourself.

62. vector

October 18, 2015 at 2:28 pm

this lady is super crazy ooo . may be she forgot that she is still a nigerian , i wonder why she is even comparing her album with that of chris browns

63. zik

October 18, 2015 at 2:29 pm

i just love her way of singing thats all. but all thesame she has to know that she is still a woman , even though she is now going nuts!!!!

64. Joe

November 3, 2015 at 7:27 pm

Everybody,take a chill pill!!! Now get back to work.

65. beluah

November 9, 2015 at 3:49 pm

Hmmm, this is art at its peak I must say!
    People, the right word is “lit” and not lited or lighted. That being said, Cynthia’s PR people did a poor job in preparing the public for this. There should have been a release /disclaimer stating the intent of the photo and the message it is conveying to the general public. Not everyone is arts inclined…then again, Cynthia seems to thrive on some form of rebellion which will definitely appeal to a certain crowd.
    I do understand Caroline’s concern for the kid and Cynthia’s perception to the message she intends to convey through this…however, Caroline should have expected the backlash and indeed Cythia came hard on her with that punchline “And then again the only Danjuma I know is “Daisy”So remind me, who are you again?”. That is a classic response.

66. Uwaneza

December 7, 2017 at 12:53 am

Soooooo I do know who Caroline Danjuma is….. but who is this chick? what does she do? how is she relevant? anyways I don’t see anything wrong with what Caroline wrote, I therefore don’t understand this chick’s barking!!!

67. Jessie

December 7, 2017 at 12:41 pm

ok, so Cynthia, you don’t know Carol but you took the time to write this long reply to someone you consider irrelevant, really naw? really? girl bye.

68. coke

September 7, 2018 at 11:57 am

Caroline Danjuma we know but you Cythia will have to introduce yourself so. Olodo your work of art still says your a rough girl holding a baby.