News

#AsoEbiBella at Lilian Esoro & Ubi Franklin’s Wedding Today

BellaNaija.com

Lilian Esoro & Ubi Franklin White Wedding 32The party is still on!
As Lilian Esoro and Ubi Franklin celebrate their union today, the couple’s marriage was blessed earlier today at their church wedding ceremony.

Now, the couple and friends are having lots of fun at the reception.
While their traditional wedding focused on the bride’s Igbo culture, the couple are celebrating the groom’s culture at their reception. They changed into the traditional Efik wedding attire of Ubi’s Ejagham tribe in Cross River State and the groom’s friends also joined in as well!

Oshewa Beauty Lilian Esoro Wedding BN

Lilian in her traditional outfit | Makeup by Oshewa Beauty

Ubi Franklin with wife Lilian Esoro

Ubi Franklin with wife Lilian Esoro

Other guests are rocking aso-ebi is various elegant ways.

Check out the #AsoEbiBella on the scene. Guests at the reception include Adunni Ade, Banky W, Tiwa Savage, Uche Jombo-Rodriguez, Noble Igwe, Annie Idibia, Tunde Ednut, Osas and Gbenro Ajibade, Danielle Okeke, Dr Sid and of course, bestman Iyanya.

Adunni Ade

3 AsoEbiBella at Lilian Esoro & Ubi Franklin Wedding BellaNaija

4 AsoEbiBella at Lilian Esoro & Ubi Franklin Wedding BellaNaija

5 AsoEbiBella at Lilian Esoro & Ubi Franklin Wedding BellaNaija

6 AsoEbiBella at Lilian Esoro & Ubi Franklin Wedding BellaNaija

7 AsoEbiBella at Lilian Esoro & Ubi Franklin Wedding BellaNaija

8 AsoEbiBella at Lilian Esoro & Ubi Franklin Wedding BellaNaija

9 AsoEbiBella at Lilian Esoro & Ubi Franklin Wedding BellaNaija16 AsoEbiBella at Lilian Esoro & Ubi Franklin Wedding BellaNaija13 AsoEbiBella at Lilian Esoro & Ubi Franklin Wedding BellaNaija

10 AsoEbiBella at Lilian Esoro & Ubi Franklin Wedding BellaNaija

11 AsoEbiBella at Lilian Esoro & Ubi Franklin Wedding BellaNaija14 AsoEbiBella at Lilian Esoro & Ubi Franklin Wedding BellaNaija15 AsoEbiBella at Lilian Esoro & Ubi Franklin Wedding BellaNaija

12 AsoEbiBella at Lilian Esoro & Ubi Franklin Wedding BellaNaija

1. Rita

November 1, 2015 at 6:47 pm

Efik attire is beautiful. Gorgeous groom and bride. Wishing you success in your marriage. Congratulations

• sinzuuu (not smg)

November 1, 2015 at 10:53 pm

EMMA NYRA!!….THIS COULD HAVE BEEN YOUUUU FA….

• Joe

November 2, 2015 at 3:36 pm

U be wicked person

• Caprioli

November 1, 2015 at 10:55 pm

WHY DOES OSI(BEAT FM) LOOK LIKE A BURNT SACRIFICE? AND Y DOES HE DEEM IT NECESSARY TO FAKE A POSE WITH MOPOL? #BLACK EWU

• Pretty girl

November 2, 2015 at 12:17 am

@caprioli u are a wicked person

• Somtoo

November 2, 2015 at 10:51 am

buhahahahaha……KAI! you are harsh

Please who is the dark guy in this picture?
      We will make wonderful babies together. With that gorg smile of yours….didnt want to comment but this your picture is mouth watering – CHIMOOO. If you are reading this, reply and i will give u a real email address…..Namsaying—–

• ATL's finest

November 1, 2015 at 10:55 pm

@ Rita I know… Nigerians mehn God bless us too. We ve rich culture.. I’m not even close to bn from there but I’m drooling over all these outfits.. @ Osas first time in a long time I’m saying awwwwww there’s a grace & calmness I got from this pix of hers beautiful….. @ Tiwa smile now:) Congrats to the couple.. Our men with their wrapper ???

2. mrs chidukane

November 1, 2015 at 6:51 pm

I love it. The decor is amazing and everyone looks fabulous. Tiwa looks so beautiful, motherhood suits her.

3. D.M.E.N

November 1, 2015 at 7:04 pm

Are these the full pictures of “APPLAUDISE MUSIC” by Iyanya or is it still these people’s wedding?Oh chimo!!!!!!!!!Congratulation ooooo before they bite me………..

4. bruno

November 1, 2015 at 7:07 pm

all these our naija celebs is it that they dont have projects/jobs they are working on.
    all the wedding occasions, they are attending.

• Ebere

November 1, 2015 at 7:21 pm

Marriage is a big project, if don’t like it, waka pass……..

• Solly

November 2, 2015 at 1:29 am

Bruh *clap clap*

• truth

November 1, 2015 at 7:31 pm

Unfortunately bruno you will never know the joy of having people who love you and respect you so much to leave their daily hustle to come to your call if you continue with this bitterness. These celebs are first humans,brothers and sisters and friends, and by them moving their daily schedules to come to this event shows you how important these individuals are to them. I hope you will be blessed to find friends like these. HML #lilianandubi2015. #live,love and laugh!!

• concerned

November 1, 2015 at 8:54 pm

Do you, like, live on a solitary planet by yourself with no one else? They work so they shouldn’t go for weddings? Hian

• ATL's finest

November 1, 2015 at 11:01 pm

@ Bruno that’s why they are call “friends” Celebs does have FRIENDs.. Did Julia Robert attend George Cloney’s wedding? Did Felicity Huffman attend Eva Longoria’s wedding when she got married to Tony Parker in Paris? No vex jare since they are too busy to attend, U for replace them there..

• Adelaide

November 2, 2015 at 4:27 am

They gats support each other, cos no one else will

5. WinneR

November 1, 2015 at 7:11 pm

Lovely.HML.

6. Frida

November 1, 2015 at 7:36 pm

All those asking about Linda Ejiofor…..she was on Lilians bridal train today. She was probably absent at the introduction and bridal shower due to work or sth.
    People can insinuate for Africa.
    lovely couple….Happy wedded life!

7. bisisexy

November 1, 2015 at 7:37 pm

D celebs dey attend all functions, it’s part of the promo, nd selling market styles,according to derenle dey go not bcos dey love d couple & naija’s like eye service, he is my very good friend,sometingish so d groom will put dem in his good books,ubi will know pple in d industry too, my mum’s late God fada will say na my tight friend eye service

8. Chidinma Inspirations

November 1, 2015 at 8:00 pm

In one word, Royalty!

9. ENNY**

November 1, 2015 at 8:18 pm

Little Olivia! I swear I could look at pictures of her all day. She soooooo adobs!

10. Californiabawlar

November 1, 2015 at 8:44 pm

Awww! Chai! I can’t believe I’m saying this but I miss naija weddings/parties. Everybody just dey jolly dey go ?? May God bless their union!!

11. NaijaPikin

November 1, 2015 at 8:44 pm

AbeG make someone help osas and gbemi retie their wrapper. It is looking very somehow

12. Candy

November 1, 2015 at 8:48 pm

Beautiful photos ! The guys in the last photo are soo hot ..

13. concerned

November 1, 2015 at 8:59 pm

Thank GOD for Tiwa’s make-up!! I see improvement. There were days I wanted to sue her MUA on her behalf
    Annie looks amazeballs!! I want a little Olivia of my own. All in all, they look happy and nice.
    Next Up: First Marital Copulation ceremony (runs away)

14. Oga ju

November 1, 2015 at 9:48 pm

Bella Naija , Pls kindly show us full pics of Freda’s aso ebi. she seems to like the see through style gown a lot. Same design worn since last year in tuface or Tiwa’s wedding in Dubai . nice though.

15. Mphon

November 1, 2015 at 9:59 pm

Lilian is really pweety! The reception was wack! I was there live and direct! No food, drinks, didn’t start till 6pm. I mean it was just a wacky wedding reception. The only beauty was seeing other celebs although I actually saw some leaving angrily. Lovely pictures but they can be deceiving. I guess the event planner did a tacky Job and catering was rubbish… Spoilt food. God bless their union but Lilian & Ubi pls don’t pay the remaining balance to the caterer n drinks peeps… They actually messed you up… They made it seems you guys are misers!

• Klicks

November 1, 2015 at 10:22 pm

Alafofo of Africa.., lol

• Renegade

November 1, 2015 at 10:36 pm

Noted!! See your mouth like “the reception was wack”

• Mphon

November 2, 2015 at 2:18 pm

Renegade hope u know the meaning… See your nose like Noted!

• Tiffany

November 1, 2015 at 10:54 pm

Very true. Reception started so late and it was just boring.

• ATL's finest

November 1, 2015 at 10:58 pm

@ Mphon not everyone is a well wishes! I keep asking this question MUST u EAT at every event??? As in Yes, things could be tacky sometimes but my dear U were there live to report from ur beer parlor #CNNfakeness# reporting.. Every day, I pray & wish not to have a guest like U at any of my events..

• Mphon

November 2, 2015 at 2:16 pm

@ATL’s ugliest… Gbagaun… A well wishes??? Yes I must eat if u must know!!! They are different types of people at parties CNN not bad at all. For your info if u can’t entertain your guest then its a problem. It’s a party right not come and look. @Ebere, it is obvious u are a celebrityfreak…#struggler.. As long as u feed your eyes n take pouting pictures with so called stars at the background u are cool….. Lol.

• Ebere

November 1, 2015 at 11:15 pm

Mphon abeg no vex ooo, did anyone force you to attend their wedding, shey you don’t know that you are supposed to eat in your house before going for any occasion!!!!!There is God ooooo, is it this wedding that BellaNaija has been choking us since morning with, that you said is wack, lord forgive you……..#Mogbo moya#

• AtL's finest

November 2, 2015 at 10:44 am

[email protected] Ebere THANK U!!! It baffles me.. Go are those day anyone leave their house for an event without eating. Like my friends always say before it gets to item 7 on d agenda, day Don dark. Some r on meds, some r pregos. So Mphon wack before u leave house ok. Food matter for Nigerian event could be hectic if care isn’t taken, u do shocked when bride & Groom don’t know what their own food taste like.As for me, if I can get hold of water, I’m fine & I DON’T leave d house without one in my bag (everywhere I GO).

• AtL's finest

November 2, 2015 at 10:45 am

*Gone*

• Mama

November 1, 2015 at 11:44 pm

Lol!!! You know if dem pay for food??? Dem don take money buy clothes no money for food and drinks + na the whole Africa waka come. How dem wan take feed the whole market???
      9ja celebs Na wash wash!!!

16. Bey

November 1, 2015 at 10:54 pm

Mehnnn one can’t go to a Lagos event again without professional make up o. Last time I did dat felt so out of place with evry1s gele and make up on point. Since den I have to drop 10k now for any major event I go. I think I shld just go and do a make up course, it will certainly save me money.

• sinzuuu (not smg)

November 1, 2015 at 11:01 pm

@BEY; SEE UR PRIORITY, SEE YA LIFE!..’YEYE DEH SMELL!..#SPITS!

• Bruness

November 2, 2015 at 7:15 am

Rotf with mad laughter, bella Naijerians are badt!!!!

17. bcogy event planners

November 1, 2015 at 10:59 pm

Pls all u Bella Nigerians try out our cullinary and catering skills at bcogy event planners oh. So that ur event be grand and talk of the town, most importantly u will make ur guests happy,my contact nos are 08023363367 and 08077405506, I am happy to explain to my would be clients,in order of priority, to make an event grand are 1 .God and prayer. 2. .bride and groom 3..venue and food and also decoration and guests, u can visit my face book page, to check out past events my name on face book is adebisi yemisi yusuf

18. Cher

November 1, 2015 at 11:24 pm

CAPTION: this post will contain ethnocentric views .

There is nothing I would rather be than a Nigerian .

Look at the beauty of our culture displayed. From the Igbo to the Efik ( might I add Lillian Killed it ! )

Black is beautiful , black love is beautiful .

19. Simply_suzann

November 1, 2015 at 11:47 pm

20. Simply_suzann

November 1, 2015 at 11:50 pm

#GoTeamTiwa.Cultural heritage at its peak. Lilian abeg u killed it!!! Pls Is it me or her is her skin looking somehow in d first picture. Am jst asking ooo (before they bite me)

21. temi

November 2, 2015 at 1:34 am

no offense, tiwa you looked pretty but that was not a burial., that all black thing that you wore is a NO. we get that you are trying to prove how you have gotten your body back.

22. Sweet November

November 2, 2015 at 6:46 am

It’s the mirror in the staff reflecting against her skin. They all look amazing

23. nancy

November 2, 2015 at 8:00 am

wow! just beautiful

24. Ozyy

November 2, 2015 at 8:24 am

This is the continuation of the Applaudise video.

25. bimbo

November 2, 2015 at 8:36 am

Team Tiwa all d way,dat woman sha,i just love her uniqueness.and her weddin is still d best so far of all celebs weddin.i just lov d way she stands out.congrats 2 lilian and ubi.HML

26. princess lulu

November 2, 2015 at 9:21 am

he he he heeeeeeeeeeeeee Nigerians oooo, that Osi guy thou.
    The bride is beautiful, i hope she chose well, its a forever thing…..everything happened so fast, but i thing i would’ve done the same, must be a job living in nigeria with that much pressure…marry marry marry marry marry…..

27. DD

November 2, 2015 at 9:57 am

Fine fine people!! Lilian was a STUNNING bride. Happy married life to the couple.

28. Eyitayo

November 2, 2015 at 11:06 am

Toyin’s dress is everything?????? I love it ….happy married life UbiLillian

29. True Talk

November 2, 2015 at 11:28 am

Toyin Lawani, Tiwa Savage, Adunni Ade ,Nancy Isime, Layole Oyatogun you guys slayeeeed!

30. Laura

November 2, 2015 at 12:45 pm

Gbenro’s legs though……..very funny

31. X7

November 2, 2015 at 2:13 pm

Bruno is actually a popular DOG name so i wonder why y’all are paying any attention to it.

32. Mz Titilitious

November 2, 2015 at 2:41 pm

NICE Colours! HML! you are so beautiful……

33. beez

November 2, 2015 at 4:26 pm

Whoever made that dress for my Uche Jumbo should be flogged!

34. beez

November 2, 2015 at 4:29 pm

doesnt Annie have a Nanny? its not even decent nor hygenic for her to allow different hands touch her cute baby all in the bid to greeting here. toddlers are not meant for events like this !

35. Teeeeegaa

November 2, 2015 at 6:06 pm

Meehnn, Uche Jombo be looking like a penguin… Her tailor needs to be shot, Ahn Ahn!!

36. amaka

November 3, 2015 at 1:13 am

Toyin lawani’s dress is ever thing,Best asoebi at the wedding.love her styles.

37. le coco

November 3, 2015 at 10:31 am

nna nancy isime your gele na DIE.. GORGEOUS.. i must rock it like that for my next event

38. la

November 4, 2015 at 1:20 pm

Lillian is pregnant

• Adain

November 4, 2015 at 3:12 pm

Sigh

39. that girl

November 4, 2015 at 10:51 pm

Why wasn’t their love story posted? Abi them no meet before them marray? just asking…

40. faithy

November 23, 2015 at 1:14 pm

uche jumbo…. Wetin do u..

Chai….I don’t think it’s just d tailor dat did a wacky job…. she herself needs to pay attention to her body