Music

D’Prince & Phyno celebrate Eastern Nigeria in “Tarity” | WATCH

BellaNaija.com

Take a journey and experience the beautiful eastern culture of Nigeria with D’Prince and Phyno with this massively heavy tune titled Tarity.

The music video is a flawless depiction of the flagship unique Odumodu dance and the iconic Ekpo masquerade from the ancestral Igbo heartland of Umuahia, Abia state.

The touch of classic Mercedes Benzs and Lebron’s add rich and colorful dynamics that give this music video a vintage but yet contemporary feel.; all while enhancing the arts and cultural values of Nigeria.

This spectacular music video is directed by Don Lulu Films.

1. mrs chidukane

November 26, 2015 at 12:02 am

Those wooden windows take me back to my native compound,lol. We used to travel every Christmas unfailingly when I was very little and bathe outside early in the morning despite the cold harmattan. It was fun for us.

• Kaeto

November 26, 2015 at 9:35 am

I love the song and all but I mean charity sounds softer than tarity.

2. Sisi

November 26, 2015 at 7:28 am

Love the local setting and Phyno’s coloured bomber jacket.

3. jasmine

November 26, 2015 at 11:28 am

Na only Abia them go? Come to Enugu too. Lol. Proudly Igbo

4. Chi-e-z

November 27, 2015 at 9:03 am

As onye Abia I might be biased in saying this is the best location in Naija music videos this year 😀 … Music however not so much…… really surprised they could find mud hut in Umahia

5. baddie Davie

January 3, 2016 at 8:58 pm

There where no mud houses on the video just really old houses that’s all, oh and I was present for the shoot in umuawa alaocha in umuahia, Abia state.. Lucky me right.