News

Kogi Gov. Idris Wada Declares 3 Days of Mourning to Honour Audu

BellaNaija.com

abubakar audu

Following the sudden death of APC governorship candidate, Abubakar Audu, sitting Kogi State governor, Idris Wada has declared 3 days of mourning in the state honour him, Vanguard reports.

You will recall that Audu passed away on Sunday, following the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) declaration that the governorship elections were inconclusive.

1. lyl

November 23, 2015 at 11:27 am

This life na wa!!!

• Newt Gingrich

November 23, 2015 at 11:43 am

Why should the state mourn him? Was he royalty? Nigerians and over-do.

2. True Talk

November 23, 2015 at 12:09 pm

Hunnm! Death. Nawa o. All the struggle.

3. RIFF RAFF

November 23, 2015 at 12:23 pm

Me i want to see that small yellow girl.

4. mimi

November 23, 2015 at 1:40 pm

Rumor has it that He has resurrected ooooo ..lmao !

• ATL's finest

November 23, 2015 at 5:40 pm

Hahahhahaahah @ Mimi lmao Abeg no start ooo I wanna see his hot chikita

5. ATL's finest

November 23, 2015 at 2:45 pm

Only in Nigeria.

• Olanma

November 23, 2015 at 5:12 pm

I’m sorry, but You make no sense most times. Only in Nigeria that what? Nigeria is the only country that declares mourning when a politician dies, especially a the candidate who won the election? Try and be reasonable with the “Only in Nigeria” comment. Sometimes it make no sense when you guys use it, especially in this situation. I don’t understand how you use your head.

• ATL's finest

November 23, 2015 at 5:38 pm

Olanma God forgive me I have a heart & if goes out to his family. However, when u have ruled TWICE & U attempted to rule again for the third time, well dammmn the Money must be GREAT cuz if it wasn’t he wouldn’t b coming back for more at his age & that’s GREED @ its’ HIGHEST level.

• Olanma

November 23, 2015 at 7:58 pm

Thanks for your explanation, your comment was and is still reasonless and unnecessary.

• Olanma

November 23, 2015 at 5:13 pm

Especially the candidate**

6. Victoria

November 23, 2015 at 3:24 pm

Rip but then again this dude has been unwell for a long time, y in heaven sake is he coming out as a governor again after serving as a 2 times governor in the past…what level of greed is this one….y can’t people around him advise him truthfully knowing he barely can feed himself well due to chronic health challenge . Na wa oh..heaven knows what will happen to the hugh invested property market he sludge on..maryland USA and london properties owned by this man is out of the blue…. I hate greedy individual like mad.

• nnenne

November 23, 2015 at 11:50 pm

Why won’t he run again?
      He just got a young wife, right?
      Keep wondering when our people will do away with polygamy and all of it’s disadvantages.
      2015 is not same as 20, 000 years ago when our fore fathers lived and raised children.

RIP to him.

• nnenne

November 24, 2015 at 2:48 am

Guy needed the job to take care of new wife and tons of children, yet to be added to his family

7. truenigerian

November 23, 2015 at 3:26 pm

But how will one man rule 1992, 1999 and attempted 2015?

8. ATL's finest

November 23, 2015 at 5:35 pm

@ Olanma well I don’t wanna use my head. First, I never knew he won but reading comments below , I can tell he ruled how many times again? Yes I said only in Nigeria because a politician died, everything doesn’t ve to stop. Shit must go on.. Its annoying my dear & better still they can declare a solid remembrance day for all those who took a step up to d lord. This is 2015 Olanma pls shoot me in the foot (hopefully u can translate that).

• Mrs. T

November 23, 2015 at 8:03 pm

Nigeria is definitely not the only country where a politician dies or a tragedy happens and days of mourning is scheduled to take place as a result. The problem with you is that your delivery (comment wise) is usually off. You just throw comments without thinking critically or analyzing situations. Your comments were pretty unneeded if you ask me.

• Jay

November 24, 2015 at 1:28 am

BN, screen comments. Smh! I can’t with you guys. You better remove the comment section since your new thing is to screen comments. You guys are an absolute joke, like my love for BN gas long vanished, because of your stupid pointless politics.

9. George

November 24, 2015 at 11:44 am

Atl abi na atm be her name, says trash all the time and spells like her head’s been paused. Old child!