Relationships

Man Proposes to Corper Girlfriend at NYSC Camp with a Ring & Car!

NYSC Proposal 2015 Batch B-BellaNaija 1Batch B of NYSC (National Youth Service Corporation) for 2015 has been in orientation camps in states all over Nigeria, for the past three weeks.

A man whose girlfriend is a current ‘corper’, showed up with a shirt saying “Made of Husband Material” to propose!

According to Ladun Liadi, her source said he also proposed with a car.

What did she say..?NYSC Proposal 2015 Batch B-BellaNaija 3 NYSC Proposal 2015 Batch B-BellaNaija 2 NYSC Proposal 2015 Batch B-BellaNaija 4 NYSC Proposal 2015 Batch B-BellaNaija 5Yes, of course!

Source: Ladun Liadi

1. onyx

November 16, 2015 at 12:14 pm

I nor see the car o. But I’ll love a scenario where a naija babe go propose to her bf with car too. After all na equality age we dey. #justsaying

• for where?

November 16, 2015 at 12:39 pm

for where?
      wake up for your dream

• ATL's finest

November 17, 2015 at 8:14 am

Lmao! Abeg tell am again to wake up.. Nnija babe ke? Them never born that one .. We ain’t Americans in that department.

• Surely

November 17, 2015 at 12:39 am

wrong ring finger loll

• imustdropacomment

November 17, 2015 at 7:45 am

no its not

2. serene

November 16, 2015 at 12:20 pm

awwwwww…..I love romance

3. on another note

November 16, 2015 at 12:28 pm

Congrats to them!

On another note,NYSC kit be making graduates look like a prison inmate wey dey serve for kirikiri. Cant they just provide something neater, better, smarter and more fanciful?

A whole graduate fa!
    chai

• Beeeee

November 16, 2015 at 2:42 pm

LMAO @ on another note…but fanciful? …what am I dressing fancy for when I am inside a village in Kano climbing walls and crawling in dirt? The official NYSC uniform is actually really nice. I was proud to wear it. I think the NYSC is modelled after soldiers and this is how soldiers also dress in camp. With all the activities corpers do, I think the white outfits work. Plus no one sees white thing after the 3 weeks in camp. I get what you are saying about the inmates sha…lol

4. smile

November 16, 2015 at 12:53 pm

aww so cute, May God bless and protect your Union .

!!!!!!congratulations to you both !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. oluchi

November 16, 2015 at 1:03 pm

Like seriously?

6. Me

November 16, 2015 at 2:28 pm

Congrats… But why is the ring on the wrong finger???!!!!!! Loooool

• Anyy

November 16, 2015 at 3:47 pm

The ring is not on the wrong finger. Before we became more American than the americans, the middle finger was for engagement rings, it was usually moved to the ring finger on the wedding day.

• Ann1

November 16, 2015 at 3:53 pm

“Before we became more American…”, actually Annie the engagement ring has always been a western custom, and we simply copied it. If you’re going to copy a culture than copy it right. The engagement ring goes on the 4th digit. That’s just how it goes. No “this is Africa” explanation can oppose that, because it is not even our custom to begin with!

• Gbemi

November 16, 2015 at 6:43 pm

I’m always confused when I hear this reason for wearing engagement rings on the middle finger. I know for a fact that my fingers are sized differently and my rings would never fit on the middle finger. So if I wore it on that finger prior to my wedding I’d definitely be looking for a goldsmith to resize it after the wedding or risk losing it. The engagement ring was never meant to be worn on that finger.

7. Niyoola

November 16, 2015 at 10:04 pm

The engagement ring goes on the 3rd finger (also the 4th digit). Confusion arises when people count the thumb and the 1st finger. The thumb is the thumb (1st digit), then 1st finger is the index finger (2nd digit), 2nd finger is middle finger (3rd digit), 3rd finger is ring finger (4th digit). Easy to get confused. ‎

• Niyoola

November 16, 2015 at 10:05 pm

*thumb as the first

8. Hilda

November 17, 2015 at 3:19 am

So where is the car???… Why you lyyyyinnnnn

9. bidi

December 13, 2015 at 4:16 pm

Chai. See my schl Fada.. u always repping dad

10. wendypearl

January 21, 2016 at 1:21 pm

lol!!!!!!!!!!! that is super sweet of dem.