Music

Mike Ezuruonye & Vera Sidika star in Kcee, Harrysong & SkiiBii’s New Video “Ebaeno”

BellaNaija.com

Ebeano video 1
It’s one of the trending videos this weekend. Check out “Ebaeno“, the brand new video featuring Nollywood star Mike Ezuruonye & Video Vixen Vera Sidika.

Ebeano video

The song is by Kcee, Harrysong & SkiiBii.

1. Mimi May

November 7, 2015 at 8:44 pm

Wow! This video is interesting. Dramatic!

2. Yrimu

November 7, 2015 at 9:12 pm

Was just looking at Vera, now let me
    Listen to the song.
    Vera baki Nigeria.

3. l

November 7, 2015 at 9:12 pm

the video make sense… but that womans body is hideous!!! lmao…

• It dont matter

January 8, 2016 at 4:48 pm

You must be on drugs if you think shes hideous.

4. bride2mum.com

November 7, 2015 at 9:19 pm

I guess another song for the beer parlour…nice video

5. zikky

November 7, 2015 at 9:21 pm

for the life of me,i will never understand why any woman would want to look the way this Vera looks esp if is not natural, which i don’t believe she is. why would any one want to attract this kind of “attention” to herself.?. oh well, what do i know.?

on a side note, haven’t heard this song bf now, just hoping it was already out there or in the works bf last week’s tragedy. It might just be me but it feels weird listening to this song n watching the video about men running after a woman’s huge bum following last weeks’ tragedy. again, what do i know?

Oh well, let me go and face my multiple papers waiting for me jare.

• Bee

November 8, 2015 at 12:32 pm

Please what is this tragedy you are referring to?

• Wharf Snake

April 10, 2016 at 8:04 pm

Zikky,

Yours is an ignorant statement to make. Your little exposure within your environment is not the end of the world. There are people that look different from the women in your village. You need to travel more and get more exposure.

6. fabulicious

November 7, 2015 at 9:31 pm

Vera Sidika has justified why she was in Nigeria. We don hear,business woman…..lol. Please is it that the entire production team did not notice that EBEANO is spelt EBAENO or the latter means something else I don’t know.

7. Made

November 7, 2015 at 9:36 pm

Why does this song sound like mavin’s juantamata?

• Bide

November 8, 2015 at 1:02 am

I thought the same too. Kinda sounds alike

8. goldfinch

November 7, 2015 at 10:02 pm

I don’t know why I always have this sorry look on my face whenever I see Vera Sidika. I feel pity for her and this is coming from a good place of my heart. I am not a psychologist but I think she needs help and she doesn’t know how to seek this help. She must be going through a lot of issues behind closed doors but has decided to use these outrageous physical changes to conceal and protect what really lies underneath. Poor girl 🙁
    We all have problems but we solve them differently in the best way that we deem fit.,

9. southernbelle

November 7, 2015 at 10:16 pm

Her back wan resemble Camel sha

10. Okay

November 7, 2015 at 10:17 pm

The video is good. But seriousy Vera Sidika is that the skin you said you spent $100,000 on.
    Because there are too many girls in naija who look far more classier. And am not hating or maybe its just the quality of the video. The likes of Monalisa chinda , Rita Domnic and co & even our very own Toolz. Only problem is that they might not have been keen on doing this video though. Nice concept though. Mike E. delivered as always.

11. Hian

November 7, 2015 at 10:49 pm

That woman’s ass can’t be real!

12. Theophilus Jacob.

November 8, 2015 at 12:27 am

These only featured this babe because they have plans to bolingo the girl. Naija guys no dey see yansh comot eyes. Kcee, go so like bolingo, that is why all his videos he always shake his waist.

13. ATL's finest

November 8, 2015 at 12:56 am

Lol Mike made it fun to watch esp at the end.. This Vera chick, I’d rather be a sponge Bob (flat ass) had all that mess behind me. If I had all of that, I’d be BOTCHED by now..

14. Bide

November 8, 2015 at 1:03 am

Biko who is this Vera lady ?

15. Violet

November 8, 2015 at 4:50 am

Ehn ehn aunty sidi…
    So this is ‘thousand dollars body’
    Tueh!!!
    A regular lagos chick with her orishirishi mixed cream; has a better skin tone.
    And that booty talk is story for another day
    Camel toe of destiny…

Very dramatic video i must say.
    I just love harry song….
    Mike did a great job too.

16. Ada

November 8, 2015 at 7:33 am

What was Mike’s role in this video? Being a director wasn’t enough ?

17. TK

November 8, 2015 at 8:52 am

All publicity, good/bad is publicity either way.. lol we keep talking, she gets more popular, gets more money! but her ass sha! in some pictures, it looks stuffed with clothes (like very unproportional) just sayiing.. anyways it’s her body, and she didn’t rob anyone to get it soo..

18. Mimi

November 8, 2015 at 4:41 pm

Hmmm. I had to play back Mavins Jantamata to convince myself. It’s exactly the same beat. I guess we can safely assume that our artists have run out of ideas…eh he he Kaaba Kaaba, eh he he he ebeano…? ? ?