Relationships

Must Watch! Nigerian Men Show their “Toasting” Skills

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

Nigerian men are the focus on the latest edition of Pulse TV’s “VoxPox”.

In this episode, the men talk about their toasting skills and share some of the things they say to women to get their attention.

It’s quite a fun episode to watch.

1. Ange

November 27, 2015 at 6:14 pm

Crinnnggggggeeeeee…. lol funny though?

2. Fifi

November 27, 2015 at 6:32 pm

??? brightened up my day, its been a gloomy day on Twitter

3. Ebere

November 27, 2015 at 6:34 pm

This toasting is “VERY RICKST”…………

• nene

November 27, 2015 at 11:06 pm

lmfao

4. Tosin

November 27, 2015 at 6:52 pm

Soooo funny. soooo cool. some people just have charm fa, and confidence, like that last guy.

5. Californiabawlar

November 27, 2015 at 7:03 pm

Lmaooooo!! Omg! Where do I even start? I screamed out laughing at the ‘you look familiar….’ ???? I had been waiting patiently for that one and he gave it to me just the way I like it!
    In all fairness, these guys are good at what they do, and I can’t knock their hustle. The spontaneous ‘i love you’….their confusion when you say “but you don’t even know me” it all makes for some of the most frustrating and fruitless convos you’d ever have. If I were to choose my poison…Igbo man toasting will be my choice….e dey sweet for body. My favorite line always starts with “my color, come now….” Oh the glory days!?

All I know is that if you haven’t been toasted a couple of times by these guys, your Nigerian experience is incomplete….well, until those are the only toasters you’re getting, then you start feeling a strong pull to the MFM idealogy ? #PowerMustChangeHandsFromAlabaBoysToOilBoys ???

• Tari

November 27, 2015 at 10:15 pm

Your craze no be here.

• ATL's finest

December 2, 2015 at 6:42 pm

Lol ur comment cracked me up. If u are a lady who grew up in Nigeria & has never Bn told “Ur face look familiar” from ur Sec sch days to Uni, just know u haven’t Bn “Toasted” haha Lmao jeez how did I miss this post? Well I was caught up in my thanksgiving moment. “Ur face look familiar”? Jesu smh I can’t deal or when they said I knew U from school TA! Story of my life. All these Igbo men ain’t playing. U go fear toasting skill including the rest of these guys.. Laughing has never Bn a disease.

6. cube

November 27, 2015 at 7:12 pm

Rashidat, i go like make u think ham wella…. best video of 2015

• i no send

November 27, 2015 at 9:53 pm

rashida is the girl i buy fish from in market o…..the guy get native swag confam

7. Nikky

November 27, 2015 at 7:50 pm

This was entertaining. ???

8. lily

November 27, 2015 at 7:53 pm

NAIJA….the toasting vibes and languages has nt receded. 😉

9. Vivadrew

November 27, 2015 at 8:45 pm

Mine! See vibes….lol

10. me

November 27, 2015 at 9:12 pm

Spare part toasting

11. AA

November 27, 2015 at 9:44 pm

#prayforournigerianmen

• Tari

November 27, 2015 at 10:16 pm

We don’t need prayers. We come through with the goods.

12. Lol

November 27, 2015 at 9:57 pm

Lmfao “diamond princess” killed me.

Nigerian men never disappoint. I love how much confidence they carry. Lmfao
    Hello babes you look very familiar

13. lorenz

November 28, 2015 at 12:04 am

From there the thing go dey enter my brain!

14. Pat

November 28, 2015 at 2:28 am

“It is very wrist”. It sure is bros lol. The Emmanuel guy talking about his university and what he studied dat one na long story 🙂

15. Pat

November 28, 2015 at 2:31 am

Their toasting skills were quite entertainning:)

16. Hatsoff

November 28, 2015 at 2:57 am

Diamond princess *holds laugh*

17. The real D

November 28, 2015 at 5:16 am

OMG!!! I just made my hubby watch this with me. I was laughing soo hard!!! It is risk…it is very risk.

18. *curious*

November 28, 2015 at 8:07 am

aww…eeyah… *chuckles*

19. teee

November 28, 2015 at 8:30 am

This was so funny. One said I will hit the nail on is head. Lollllll diamond princess was clearly uni ibadan toasting skills.

• ATL's finest

December 2, 2015 at 6:44 pm

Lol more like he was given a speech on his biography rather than toasting a babe

20. Czar

November 28, 2015 at 8:36 am

Babe u’re really beautiful……. Babe I would love to have your number……… Babe you look like someone I met the other day……… Babe u’re this, babe u’re that. Common guys women are fucking sick of these LINES…… please forgive me, if those lines still woo some 9JA women, probably not. Funny though cuz it reminds me of my 15 year old self with testosterone, having a close associate giving me tutorials on how to approach women. It was successful though. but Instead of having the cake, I always end up being friendzoned, because I was too nice, naive, and recited all the vocabularies just to impress, and was broke as fuck. Not until I traveled abroad, refurbished my self, restrategized my craft and ofcuz with money before I could get the type of success I WANTED.

• Bruness

November 28, 2015 at 11:39 am

@ Czar lighten up will you not all Nigerian men toast like this. It’s a fun video it was meant to entertain. @ California bawlar lol, Nna mehn brothers know how to worship their toastees with their native language, if you enjoy recent songs from flavor nabania you’ll get what I’m saying.

21. Ephi

November 28, 2015 at 6:39 pm

This is SO damn funny! Hahaha.
    Not easy being a guy, they face the risk of rejection every time they approach a girl.

22. I love Shea butter

November 29, 2015 at 8:29 pm

Rasheedat ti ro go oo!!lol! She has to think na..

23. LOL