Music

New Music: Jesse Jagz feat. Ice Prince – Jaga Love

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

unnamed

Jesse Jagz is out with his brand new song called ‘Jaga Love’ and he features Ice Prince on this one.

This mid-tempo infectious tune exemplifies this. Jaga Love is the first single to herald Jesse’s soon to be released ‘Odysseus’ album.

The song was produced by Chopstix.

Check on it!

1. guest

November 27, 2015 at 10:58 am

Chai… good music… on repeat for the rest of today. Jesse your number one fan is here! I can sing almost all your songs by heart… lol…What I would give to go to a Jagz, Burna or Blackmagic concert 🙂

2. Hazel

November 27, 2015 at 12:03 pm

Yaaaaaayyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was long overdue

3. Tari

November 27, 2015 at 12:35 pm

Jagz has returned to save Ice prince from the spirit of mediocrity and wackness.

• Bella

November 27, 2015 at 1:25 pm

My dear, i agree with you o. Kai we don suffer till now!

• igbini peter

November 27, 2015 at 8:13 pm

Pls help tell me jagz dat m is best fan normal wat… M a fan to jesse n jagznation. N truely his d best among d rest pls o. Help me tell me him

4. Tosin

November 27, 2015 at 1:19 pm

The scene – lots of big headlines on BN, listening to B I’m Madonna – we go hard or we go home…omg it’s Jesse so of course I stop everything, computer is trying to hang – I own the hardest-working laptop in my local government for sure. Jaga higi haga, even before I hear this I love it. (Yeah, it’s not fair but where were you when he was working his skinny ass off?)
    God bless excellence, man.

5. Tosin

November 27, 2015 at 1:24 pm

EVERYTHING.

6. jane

November 27, 2015 at 3:12 pm

Painfully mediocre

7. Aso Oke

November 27, 2015 at 6:10 pm

Ice prince messed up this song. Dude raps the same all the time, overrated. Zagz should have done this song solo.

8. igbini peter

November 27, 2015 at 8:10 pm

Is jaga n ice with a new fire… A woman with… A gal amazin
    jesse jagz is d best rap artist pls bella tell jagz dat among all his fans m d best of dem cos… I dont kw how to say dis.. Jesse jagz is truely d grtst.. #jagalove on my constant reply