Scoop

WATCH Akpororo & Josephine’s Wedding Video on ‘The Wedding Guest’

BellaNaija.com

akpororo Official-Wedding-Photos-of-Akpororo-and-Josephine-Abraham_BellaNaija-Weddings-2015_Philameh Comedian Akpororo and his beautiful bride Josephine got married last week Saturday, the 14th of November 2015 at Eagles Club in Surulere, Lagos.

See the official wedding photos on BellaNaija Weddings here!

The DZRPT TV crew, led by Taje Prest, host of ‘The Wedding Guest’ attended the wedding, and here’s their coverage.

Watch!

Photo Credit: Philameh

1. Ladi Michael

November 19, 2015 at 6:02 pm

Happy married life to d newly wedded couple! Beautiful wife Akpos got…

• Kaeto

November 20, 2015 at 1:35 am

Chia nothing is impossible. See Bebe, yet some men can not still say hi to a woman. I respect men that say it as it is, na money, peace and love a woman needs.i am not a feminist I still value role play in a family. Balance very important. I love what I see.

2. ana

November 19, 2015 at 9:23 pm

Nigerian weddings are expensive! Nothing is guaranteed in life but I wish them “till death do us apart” cos the money spent here is not small o. I like that she wore flats. As a guest, I always carry 2 pairs of shoes- heels and flats cos mehn nomatter how much I love fashion, walking with bended legs is not sexy at all. I am happy for them. Such a lovely bride.

• ATL's finest

November 20, 2015 at 4:36 am

@ Ana lol I’m with u on that one. Person event I dey carry flat let alone my own. I always have a matching flats that’s for swizzle. Do folks still leave d crips without flats in their car or bags? Not me.

3. OmaOma

November 19, 2015 at 10:52 pm

Awwwwww ………she’s so pretty and you can tell she’s also the shy type. ……

4. Laura

November 19, 2015 at 11:10 pm

God bless ur home ooo i luv u both too much

5. PD Young Billionaire

November 20, 2015 at 2:43 am

Money is good!

6. uju

November 20, 2015 at 6:05 am

I really wish Taje didn’t speak with an American accent, didn’t she school in the UK? It’s so distracting

• Itsjusme

November 20, 2015 at 8:25 am

A lot of nigerian international students in the UK speak exactly like Taje. I thought it’s because the attended an international school in Nigeria. I don’t get it man

• KD

November 21, 2015 at 9:06 pm

Babe, she lived in the US biko… Hence, her accent.. She has had this accent as long as I can remember. Was surprised to suddenly see her in Naija entertainment all d way from the US

7. DD

November 20, 2015 at 7:58 am

I enjoyed this. Looks like it was a really fun wedding with lots of laughter as expected. Love Mrs Fashola, she seems so pleasant and down-to-earth. Congrats to the happy couple!

8. Luvnaija

November 20, 2015 at 10:55 am

Why the so much emphasis on her beauty as though objectifying her. Every human is beautiful in their own way, Akpororo is also a handsome man. Wish them every virtue present in a Godly marriage. Amen

9. Anon

November 26, 2015 at 3:15 pm

sorry o but abeg whats with the red cloth round her hips.

10. Kayode olatunde

February 5, 2016 at 6:12 am

May almighty God bless your union. You shall not have any reason to divorce in Jesus name