Style

BN Pick Your Fave: Nkiru Anumudu & Fan Bingbing in Dolce & Gabbana

BN-Pick-Your-Fave

Hi BN style lovers,

We’ve got a super stylish BN Pick Your Fave for you today!

The Look

cf11b0bdf51a65c597b587908a8e2dbd

Fan Bingbing

Fan Bingbing is a Chinese actress, television producer and pop singer who has topped the Forbes China Celebrity 100 list in 2013, 2014, and 2015. She is also the 4th highest paid actress in the world.

Fan Bingbing

Fan Bingbing

She rocked the £3,258 “Viva la Mamma” Dolce & Gabbana floral dress a couple of months ago for the ‘Lady of the Dynasty’ Beijing Press Conference in China. She accessorized with white peep-toe pumps.

Nkiru Anumudu

Socialite and entrepreneur Nkiru Anumudu rocked the Dolce & Gabbana floral dress for the premiere of the movie “Fifty” in Lagos.

BN-Red-Carpet-Fab-Fifty-Movie-Premiere-December-2015-BellaNaija0012

She accessorized with a Hèrmes shiny Geranium Nilo Crocodile Kelly-Cut Clutch Bag, a pair of white ankle strap pumps and a floral head piece.

Which look is your fave?

Photo Credit: Insigna Media | Getty Images/ChinaFotoPress

1. Grace

December 15, 2015 at 12:22 pm

What does Nkiru do besides wearing designers and does she patronise our Nigerian brands too?(Just asking sha)

But for real what does she do?

• Anon

December 15, 2015 at 3:42 pm

She manages a branch of Globe Motors. Her husband owns it. Plus, they have a property portfolio, she co-manages with him.

• Anon

December 15, 2015 at 6:29 pm

Oh hello Zina!

2. Afua

December 15, 2015 at 12:29 pm

I am not a fan of Fan’s platforms, as I find them to be too chunky for her legs. A single-soled pair would have sufficed. Despite this, she looks refined and polished, unlike….
    Less is certainly always more.

• ak

December 15, 2015 at 10:13 pm

I agreee

The dress is overwhelming as it is…

Everything else should be simple

Which MADAM NKIRU means no need for that giant floral ribbon hat on your head, no need for the plethora of necklaces and rings….

simple nude shoe by Louboutin would have done the trick and nude/red bag

3. papermoon

December 15, 2015 at 12:41 pm

Fan Bingbing

4. ifeyinwa m. odisika

December 15, 2015 at 12:47 pm

fan bingbing of course

5. frank teacher

December 15, 2015 at 12:53 pm

mmmh
    thank God prim and proper dresses are in again oh, I get tired of seeing stuff hanging out all over the place.
    ladies… Genevieve wore a prim and proper dress to that Idris movie premiere too, take note, its in, abeg…

6. carmen

December 15, 2015 at 12:55 pm

Too close to call but I’ll give it to Nkiru for giving it a different twist. Fan’s look here is pretty matronly, ages her a bit.

PS: Jealous of Ozinna…all the Hermes bags she stands to inherit, no sister to even fight for them….damn.

PPS: Bella you mis-spelled it in the write-up….Gabbana* not Gabanna.

7. ATL's finest

December 15, 2015 at 1:00 pm

Smh @ Nkiru. ?????? sure can’t buy class & Fan got the wrong shoes for this D&G outfit but she definitely ROCKED it more than Nkiru. Nkiru’s got too much going on.

• carmen

December 15, 2015 at 1:17 pm

Maybe I need to get my eyes checked but where is the “too much going on”? Is it the headpiece? The hair? Even her makeup is relatively subdued here.

8. tito

December 15, 2015 at 1:16 pm

Bella Naija! How can you compare light with darkness?

9. Girlfriends

December 15, 2015 at 1:17 pm

Fan Bingbing.
    123girlfriends.blogspot.com

10. honeymix...

December 15, 2015 at 1:21 pm

Fan Bingbing, but I don’t like the shoes. I think stilettoes would have been perfect. As for Nkiruka, the dress is very busy with the flowering pattern on its own, her hair should have been packed back or simpler while the fascinator or hat was not needed, but I like her shoes, and then the purse, is it orange or peach?

11. mimi

December 15, 2015 at 1:29 pm

na wa ooo. dress 1 Million naira approximately , Purse , 5.7 milllion approximately . that is about 6 million naira. minus watch and her other accessories . some people are born to flex . me i am still saving to buy a good car . choi . in Adekunle Gold’s voice ” Dear God, pick up ” since i cannot afford all these, please send me a loving husband that will let me flex like madam Nkiru

12. Nne

December 15, 2015 at 1:31 pm

They both look nice but funny enough I actually like it better on Ms Nkiru. The hat can be removed (which is not bad as well) and I prefer the shoes she wore compared to the fan lady

13. Niyoola

December 15, 2015 at 1:56 pm

Nkiru needs to stop with these long weaves. They don’t suit her. The hats also add more razzness to her already ‘somehow-ness’.
    Less is more maam. We know you have money and can afford all these designer wears, but please, get a stylist. You have never oozed sophistication, despite all the expensive things you wear.
    #NotHating

14. Adah

December 15, 2015 at 2:01 pm

Mme Nkiru just needed her hair packed behind otherwise she wore it better.

15. Sandra

December 15, 2015 at 2:09 pm

This Mimi girl, i just like your comment here,na prayer we dey oo,one day God will favour us and grant us wonderful and wealthy husband too to spoil us,they both tried Nkiru shouldn’t have used that hair piece,it spoilt the beauty for me.

16. Caligula

December 15, 2015 at 2:25 pm

Why spend a million dollars on a dress?? You good be kidding me! I dislike wasteful people. upon the million, she still looks ratchet anyways

• Caligula

December 15, 2015 at 2:26 pm

You gotta be kidding me!

17. Ange

December 15, 2015 at 3:28 pm

If I remember correctly before the advent of online blogs and magazines, once I read in either City people or Global excellence, back then, when this NKIRU ANUMUDU mentionned (quote and unquote) how she will joyfully wear FAKE designer products, and she doesnt have any problems with them.

So sometimes, i just llaugh when i see her these days in her supposed-to-be-expensive designer pièces.

18. Mango

December 15, 2015 at 4:41 pm

I like it best on Fan (minus the shoes) then Nkiru (minus the red hat and purse) then the model. To me it’s a nice style (minus the neckline).

19. Queen Nkiruuu

December 15, 2015 at 7:26 pm

Fan who? Aunty Nkiru slays each time. I just love how she’s bold about her fashion choices. She’s expressive and knows what she wants. I don’t understand what is somehow about her style, she looks divine here. from head to the gorgeous pointy toe. Zina kindly do a giveaway when you’re inheriting the goodies biko.

20. Tabitha

December 15, 2015 at 9:00 pm

I prefer it on the runway model. lol

21. HOUSE OF ZINO

December 17, 2015 at 8:37 am

Nkiru is one brave woman. She will definately make it to the list of BEST DRESSED WOMEN IN AFRICA….* if there is one* kudos ma

22. LOVE

December 17, 2015 at 3:18 pm

HELLOOOOO THERE IS A HUGE DIFFERENCE BTW THE BEST AFRICAN DRESSED WOMAN AND THE MOST EXPENSIVE AFRICAN DRESSED WOMAN. FIX IT .

23. LOVE

December 17, 2015 at 3:19 pm

INFACT GENEVIEVE WOR THE DRESS BETTER.