News

The Monday Instagram Drama involving Socialite Jyoti Matharoo that Everyone is Talking about…

Jyoti Matharoo Instagram Drama

There has been quite a lot of drama on Instagram in the past couple of hours after social media publicist Bizzle Osikoya posted this on his page:

…the resulting drama started when an anonymous user (@mihlany) called out socialites, the Matharoo sisters. One of the sisters, Jyoti Matharoo, didn’t let the comment slide and returned words hit after hit with the IG user.

The comments between the two of them generated quite a buzz and that photo has garnered over 300 comments so far with the topic spilling over to Twitter.

See the exchange below.

**Please note the use of language some might deem offensive.

FullSizeRender FullSizeRender_1 FullSizeRender_2 FullSizeRender_3 FullSizeRender_4 FullSizeRender_5 FullSizeRender_6 FullSizeRender_7 FullSizeRender_8 FullSizeRender_9 FullSizeRender_10 FullSizeRender_11 FullSizeRender_12 FullSizeRender_13 FullSizeRender_14 FullSizeRender_15 FullSizeRender_16 FullSizeRender_17 FullSizeRender_18 FullSizeRender_19 FullSizeRender_20 FullSizeRender_21 FullSizeRender_22 FullSizeRender_23

1. Nwa nna

January 18, 2016 at 1:25 pm

Another day another a social media beefing… Damn you IG ??

• hmmmm

January 18, 2016 at 1:59 pm

Those alhajis, northern men like foreign women. From middle eastern women to eastern Europe, to Indian etc. kudi is talking and they like their kids mixed which is so disturbing. I wish, north can take boko haram with them and leave Nigeria alone. Majority of Nigeria presidents have been from the NOrthern part, and they are the cause of the mess that country is in today. Runs girls is another job in Nigeria. Women selling their – has been in business since 1920, nothing new. Whats new is social media.

• Mama

January 18, 2016 at 8:04 pm

Na me get the real TEA jor!!!

Bella Naijarians are you ready???? The so called runs girl Jyoti Matharoo is Musa Danjuma’s new flame. Caroline Danjuma Musa’s wife fought her on IG late last year and then deleted the post, where she called her “Home wrecker” and husband snatcher.

I will not be surprised if Caro has created this new IG page to try and bring the sisters down.
      Musa Danujma is head over heels crazy for Jyoti (for now) and funds her lavish lifestyle. I am sorry Mrs Caro na her turn now Ooo… She is the man’s full specs and he will do anything for half caste babe.

On a side note the person calling dem out sha!!! You are only helping the increase market nau!! 9ja men will now be queuing up

• Cynical

January 18, 2016 at 9:26 pm

@mama,say what???? Hmm,it is hot tonight o……lol. Abeg o,BN,let me go and face my work and leave gossip o,but this tea sweet o,choi……lmao.

• Bella

January 19, 2016 at 9:36 am

Karma is a real B*****. My heart goes out to Madam Caro but this Jyoti is one hot looking babe o. I went through her IG account and had to pick up my jaw from the floor a couple of times. I mean, kai, the clothes, the body, the lifestyle, it don do o. This is a new level of runs girl because this girl has upped the level to higher heights for all these local Dubai fake shopping runs girls o. She has shown them how it is done and honestly, if not for my conscience and the fact that I am not half caste and of course no sponsor for me, then kai maybe o but for now, books and school for me o. Sorry Caro, sabi dis na very bad news for you mama, but there is no way your husband will let this one go o, even me myself the babe don get body for days sha! I hope you have been saving money aside since. I wouldn’t want this girl as competition in my marriage! Haba, e no easy..International export, Caro you don suffer.

2. Grace

January 18, 2016 at 1:25 pm

SMH
    #Purerubbis

3. whocares

January 18, 2016 at 1:30 pm

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo the maharaji emoji at the end. LOOOL. Oh gods, I cannot believe I actually took time to skim read this *sigh* (BN you are ruining me) -the sanctimonious sister who probably does worse (I peep that dp; that picture is certainly not “virginal” or “christian” is it?) and the maybe runs girl I never even knew about until now.. who truly gives a shit? both of them need jobs clearly.. its ok, my room is a mess, I need a back rub, someone to sort out my letters and file, oh email, I have over 2000 junk mails that need deleting and sorting out. So truly girls, somewhere in this world, someone has a better job for you than insta war- wouldn’t you rather be doing any of the aforementioned task and bask in the knowledge that you have truly made a difference in a life? any takers girls?
    Much as I lament how ratchet this is etc.. I realise that I am probably the first to comment and I will be back to read further comments. #wearyourhypocrisywithpride. loool.

4. Chic

January 18, 2016 at 1:33 pm

“Socialite” is now the new name for top runs girls right?? Hmmm…things have evolved so fast.

5. Mystique

January 18, 2016 at 1:34 pm

NA WAH….

6. Hehe

January 18, 2016 at 1:40 pm

Abeg this mihlany person just seem pained and jealous. No real tea at all. Unless u can give us real gist with screenshots and alhaji’s name not same thing on the girl’s ig biko stop
    Check out naijagistlive for real tea, with complete names dropping like shit lol. I don’t know why they keep closing that account on ig.
    And thank you BN for giving me the real meaning of SOCIALITE lol

• Beans

January 18, 2016 at 2:19 pm

She does sound like a bitter runs girl, the Indian girls seem to be encroaching on her territory. Bless her. Having said that, there should be laws governing international runs vs local runs now. Are the expat runs girls *cough cough* I mean socialites made to pay higher taxes? They should be!

• Beans

January 18, 2016 at 2:23 pm

Seems*

• Cynical

January 18, 2016 at 5:22 pm

@Beans…..ROTFL @taxes…..I totally agree o. It’s business na,so it has to be taxed. U need to see me glued to my radio on my way back listening to Toolz and Gbemi dissecting this issue today? Not judging o,but una IRO(international runs organization) members I give una hand and leg o. So tomorrow now ,one client looking like uncleAdams Oshiomole will come and climb person (Iara pun intended)……God forbid bad thing.

• Beans

January 18, 2016 at 8:03 pm

At cynical: haha hoe hoe hoe (pun intended). At uncle Adams lmao! IRO – I like. Like you said all na business. How will the relevant government calculate the income for taxation though? By the hour, relationship or the man involved? All the international lawyers in the house say ahhan ahhan 😀

7. Marie Antoinette

January 18, 2016 at 1:41 pm

Joblessness!….

8. Ewa

January 18, 2016 at 1:43 pm

Bia BN, what did you just post?. This is a just a case of 2 seriously jobless young women.. This is not gist now… Please leave this kind of gist for SDK and LIB……

• Olu

January 18, 2016 at 2:44 pm

So…..what’s your definition of ‘gist’? IF BN did not post this, your sort would go to those other blogs to read it. #hypocrisy #fake_tush

9. Ms.b

January 18, 2016 at 1:43 pm

Lol, my body my right!! They should live the girls alone, them no borrow your – for thier work, so chill.

10. seems

January 18, 2016 at 1:44 pm

CASTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. The girl who eats Jollof rice & drinks kai kai

January 18, 2016 at 1:45 pm

Bella,
    you too?
    *long hiss*

12. Jezebel

January 18, 2016 at 1:47 pm

????? whatttt? Shocking!

13. RIFF RAFF

January 18, 2016 at 1:58 pm

Who is your alhaji? What are u doing with an alhaji inside private jet? My alhaji is better than yours. Two prostitutes catfighting on instagram over “alhaji”….

BN, if u really want to go “dirty” do it all the way or don’t do it at all. U indirectly showcase whoredom with these “socialites” aka “we know what u really do” in order to get traffic , but anything involving Laura Ikeji is taken down cos her elder sis is your madam’s friend?

If u want traffic, put sentiments apart. Start by putting up Linda”‘s housewarming post and the last Laura Ikeji post too.

• Cynical

January 18, 2016 at 5:25 pm

@Riffraff,I looked for that Laura Ikeji post ehn…….I was so pained. BN,BN,BN……..

14. Benson Ossai

January 18, 2016 at 2:00 pm

Chai,Chai,Chai………………………………..hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.No comment

15. Noms

January 18, 2016 at 2:03 pm

Just got out of a meeting and just needed some aproko to cool off.
    This sisters need their own reality show…exotic lifestyle and bio shows absolutely nothing…
    Maybe they are private jet hostess(anything like that?).

They are beautiful girls sha and its their life…
    Madam tea spiller, you sef nor really get tea to spill…its all on their IG pages and if you had the Alhaji’s name now, ehnnnnn, na better detox tea spilling e for be.

Back to work.

16. monkey ninja

January 18, 2016 at 2:07 pm

am i the only person who quickly checks these ashawos instagram page before reading the tea. LOL. i believe these indian girls are ashawos, the fact that the girl no even send bothers me a lot lmao… cause clearly she does not care, (jyotimathroo) hahaha. and may i add that the girl (mihlany) who is exposing them seems desperate and i dare say that she may even be in this ashawo business too…. since all of them are going to take their luxury lifestyle to the grave, I’m cheering them to kontinu oh… is not easy my dear!!! business is indeed booming!!

• nawa

January 18, 2016 at 6:04 pm

you people – only in niaja – if women travel around and live extravagant life – they are ashawo – nawa for you people.. does she or you people have evidence……………What if they work on those private jets etc – just take pictures to show off – i know an indian lady who owns private planes who uses it to transport celebs etc……. – if they were ugly now – you will say they were heir hostesses – think a lot of your bitterness comes from jealousy. i better tone it down next time i go to niaja to see my family – na so you go accuse a sister of being a runs girl – kai.

• ninja turtle king jaja

January 18, 2016 at 10:27 pm

please don’t let me shut your mouth lol… are you seriously talking nonsense here!!
      in fact talk again maybe your part of the ashawo business. nah guilt dey do you so!! hian!!!

17. GeeGee

January 18, 2016 at 2:13 pm

So sad.

• ninja turtle king jaja

January 18, 2016 at 2:42 pm

please don’t waste your sadness on these girls, lol

18. ATL's finest

January 18, 2016 at 2:29 pm

Two Agbaya’s in d making.. How about just exchange Alhaji’s & be happy with life smh “Socialites” my tail. Y’all will be aight.

19. Yolanda

January 18, 2016 at 2:36 pm

SMH!!! Just wasted 5 PRECIOUS minutes of my life.

20. Becca

January 18, 2016 at 2:52 pm

I think the indians must have nicked her Alhaji and she’s well mad.

• candyman

January 18, 2016 at 9:31 pm

ha! ha! Becca , My thought exactly.. The strong took the weak’s lunch . Clearly the Indian did not deny being a runs girl., Her pics and postings clearly says it.. But why is our sister mad ? Look for another “client” . No smoke without fire .

21. Madam Ye

January 18, 2016 at 3:26 pm

Socialite to who Bellanaija? Like seriously I question why you feature people like this?

Ya’ll tried it…Eurgh….

22. i no send

January 18, 2016 at 3:29 pm

oloshos in a turf war……..una doh .

23. Jennie

January 18, 2016 at 3:31 pm

Gosh! this Mihlany girl. from everything you wrote here it kinda screams you lack proper home training or this girl stole one of your biggest customers and you must still be really upset about it. If not i see no proper reason for you burst on the girl like that. you are too pained abeg. the beef is definitely deeper than her “sleeping around”

24. fleur

January 18, 2016 at 3:44 pm

AIDS is real as is herpes and hepatitis c and hpv and antibiotic resistant strains of diseases that will rot your down below. There is a new one discovered last year and associated with infertility although these ones should not have to raise a child as the outcome will be questionable. This shit is real. Don’t be a victim. For those putting their mouths on South of the head orifices that produce waste and visit many untold places, throat cancer from hpv is real. They should have a warning like they do for cigarette on private parts.

• ATL's finest

January 18, 2016 at 5:51 pm

Lmao! So is Genital Warts, Chlamydia, and many others messy STI’s out there. 5secs pleasure and U can end up with a life time disease trophy smh.

• SMH

January 18, 2016 at 11:56 pm

Pls help me tell dem o, A LOT! and I mean A lot of people who are dating are now regularly giving themselves “head”. I’ve been put off kissing now, totally totally put off.

25. Nonye

January 18, 2016 at 3:50 pm

Honestly the Indian babe was quite mature in her responses. Mihlany try again!

26. nene

January 18, 2016 at 4:11 pm

lmao is this women empowerment and feminism? empowering urself by selling ur body to men? smh.

27. Sunshine

January 18, 2016 at 4:26 pm

So ‘Instagram Socialite’ is now considered a full-time job? Issok…

28. chidi

January 18, 2016 at 4:33 pm

I think it is high time the government formally legalizes Runs/Ashawo/Aristo/Under Gee socialite/ etc whatever umbrella the choose to hide under for these reasons:
    1. We can know who we are dealing with.
    2. You can never be too sure, but with an identity both parties will make a serious effort to play safe.
    3. It will reduce hatred/beef/jealousy in the trade.
    4. Those praying for similar breakthrough will have full knowledge of what they are asking for.
    Remain blessed

• Anon

January 18, 2016 at 5:40 pm

and lets not forget for tax purposes too! After all, these people are earning an income; a higher income than the average Nigerian.

• Average Nigerian

January 18, 2016 at 5:59 pm

lOL! for tax purposes too, given that they earn an income; mind you an income much higher than the average Nigerian’s.

29. bcga

January 18, 2016 at 4:54 pm

back to back, from Lagos to Kaduna to PH to Abuja, every city was a hit. Indian runs girls ti take over. Aunti mihlany If you want the alhaji, come and take him.

30. Lol

January 18, 2016 at 5:07 pm

LOL! I can imagine how it will be worded. They should have “Warning: the federal ministry of health warns that Lickers are liable to die young” with a graphic image of throat cancer tattooed on their down below(s).

31. prince

January 18, 2016 at 5:09 pm

What are they talking about. The missing budget or the corrected one

32. Cynical

January 18, 2016 at 5:34 pm

Come come, but really what do this girls really do for this men that make them shell out large amounts of money?????? Is it not sex again abi am I missing something?

• Haha

January 18, 2016 at 7:43 pm

My dear, no be sex oo. They take it up the places you will nt.

• Beans

January 18, 2016 at 8:10 pm

@ haha: really? Like the anus? Where else? Surely they don’t stick it in their ears and nostrils?! And how come some get more money than others? The indian girls are Kim K wannabes, does that make them higher value hoes? So many questions, so few answers!

• Idomagirl

January 19, 2016 at 8:47 am

Look up ‘potty party’ and ‘golden showers’.
      What they’re willing to do, you can’t.

33. SMH

January 18, 2016 at 5:34 pm

Those sisters are escorts,their so-called blog/website is just a smokescreen. As far as me i’m concerned, they must helping the spread of HIV, cos most of these bigmen don’t like using condoms.

34. Anon

January 18, 2016 at 5:38 pm

See these girls around quite a lot and I’ve always wondered what is it exactly that they do/who they are and why they’re in lagos so frequently. Always overdressed and with dodgy looking men, now it all makes sense!!

35. Naijagistlive

January 18, 2016 at 5:59 pm

Indians have been notoriously renowned for prostitution sha! Remember our past president of blessed memory was poisoned and killed by imported Indian prostitutes who gave him the forbidden Apple just like in the bible. O ma se o

36. Average Nigerian

January 18, 2016 at 6:00 pm

OMG seen these girls around a lot and i’ve always wondered what exactly it is they do/who they are/ why they are in lagos so frequently. It all makes sense now, especially as i’ve seen them with some dodgy ass looking men!

• Average Nigerian

January 18, 2016 at 6:01 pm

PS: Miss jy should have ignored the comments, sometimes silence is the best response, now she looks like she’s hiding something.

37. Hitler

January 18, 2016 at 6:14 pm

These girls should be careful sha. If I knew them personally I’d advise them to schedule their trysts with Nigerian men abroad as there are many embittered women like MIHLANY who abhor grave hatred for these girls make them no draw blood oh!!!! I pity them. At the end of the day they are foreigners oh. Hmmmm

38. heeba

January 18, 2016 at 6:17 pm

Yawnns……Stale gist about these indian girls no be today ,been passed around Nigerian men ,,,, its like this Niaja girl just came across them. Just make sure it is not your husband that they are F*@>>>g and you will be good.

39. Honeycrown

January 18, 2016 at 6:28 pm

Kai! Speechless! But nonetheless, I was entertained. ? I even went to check out jyothi’s page and ended up in other pages …. see orisirisi lifestyles ?
    Now I see where some Nigerian “sisters” are getting their inspiration. So many things makes sense now. The struggle is real.

40. vicky

January 18, 2016 at 6:34 pm

Abeg what is this Laura Ikeji’s gist about and where can I get it? Someone epp me with the tea?

• D

January 18, 2016 at 8:15 pm

I want to know,i find d gist tiya,i did not see the post anywhere on BN, bellanaija !!! Weldone

41. tgirl

January 18, 2016 at 7:50 pm

bella will not allow any gist on laura..

• ElessarisElendil

January 19, 2016 at 1:27 am

Which is why we’re asking you ohh.

42. Your Papa

January 18, 2016 at 8:02 pm

Not sure why this is news!
    Everyone knows that they are high prices ashewos ever since their T-Dot days when one use to date Zooka!
    This is not news… If Alhaji is giving them money, then carry on!!
    The sad part is, it’s probably our govt. money.

43. Nowork

January 19, 2016 at 2:55 am

Abeg you people should stop hyping these girls by calling them Indians,they are Nepalese!
    That was how this Kenyan girl was telling me about her politician boyfriend in Abuja,meanwhile Nigerian graduates are looking for jobs and our so called leaders are investing our stolen wealth in “biebie bank”

HIV is for all of you buying houses and paying first class tickets for all these ashawo women with our stolen money.
    Because of the fall in oil price no more money in Alberta and Toronto again so Nigeria is the place for them now.

44. kristi

January 19, 2016 at 3:45 am

lol…this is funny sha. women fighting over a rich man, classic tale.
    what is the meaning of tea?
    what does Alhaji have to say about this?

45. Idomagirl

January 19, 2016 at 8:49 am

Shebi these are the same chicks that actress turned billionaire’s wife dragged on this same instagram some weeks ago?
    The gist was on SDK. Rumour has it that her husband is one of their sponsors.

46. Busola

January 20, 2016 at 12:15 am

Both the accused and accuser have time, energy and data to waste. When there is now Netflix?! Mschewu

47. Dirty Rat

December 27, 2016 at 4:58 am

As a Canadian, I am ashamed of these 2 HOODRATS for the crimes they have committed against innocent African businessmen. I encourage all victims to file a Canada Revenue Agency Special Tax Investigation Complaint immediately inorder to freeze the girls assets in Toronto. Do not procrastinate ! Here is the link: https://apps.cra-arc.gc.ca/ebci/bscs/l3adz/internet/initial.do?target=login&lang=en&program=qa

48. Matharoo Indian Runsgirls

December 27, 2016 at 5:32 pm

Lol!!!! I give my left yansh up to these sisters oh…extorting naija men to fund their lifestyle.

This whole time they were the NaijaGistLive owners, na wah!! I always knew they were doing ashawo work but not this much

Choi, see their Instagram has not been updated snd is not private yet, so i believe they are really guilty. Shameless girls

The way they will engage with IG commenters, you wulda thought they were missionaries in naija. Lmao