Music

Tiwa Savage & Olamide’s Video “Standing Ovation” is Dropping Soon…

Tiwa Olamide Standing Ovation Video 3All is well once again between the Mavins and YBNL as the video for Tiwa Savage‘s song “Standing Ovation” featuring Olamide is dropping soon.

“Standing Ovation” is from Tiwa’s album R.E.D (Romance.Expression.Dance) and was shot in Lagos by Director Clarence Peters.
You can listen to R.E.D here and also check out snapshots from the video below.

Tiwa Olamide Standing Ovation Video 1

Tiwa Olamide Standing Ovation Video 2

Tiwa Olamide Standing Ovation Video 4

Tiwa Olamide Standing Ovation Video 5

1. A Real Nigerian

January 14, 2016 at 8:44 am

A bloated, hollow singer who believes in her own hype teaming up with a loud, lousy, mannerless and entitled Lagosian to produce a song that is lacking in both quality and depth. But someway, somehow, an unbelievably large number of people will enjoy this and it will be referred to as a hit song. How sad.
    Nothing to see here.

• tam

January 14, 2016 at 9:43 am

Lmao, pls temper justice with mercy. Is it serious like that?

2. wasek

January 14, 2016 at 9:33 am

Whoop nice tune I love the song and I would want to see what the video would look like.#oshe oshe badoo sneh tiwa neva beree gan enemies dey fear oooo

3. whoever

January 14, 2016 at 10:18 am

Dissapointing.

4. Eileen

January 14, 2016 at 10:36 am

Can y’all stop forcing tiwa on me??

5. MzBiola

January 14, 2016 at 11:17 am

Love this! she looks great

6. Lola

January 14, 2016 at 11:18 am

Yay! Cant wait. I love Olamide

7. Betty

January 14, 2016 at 11:20 am

This is one of the best tracks on her record in my opinion! I love it and cannot wait to see the video

8. Nonso

January 14, 2016 at 11:20 am

Yes! Can’t wait to see it

9. Jennifer

January 14, 2016 at 11:22 am

Thats good. I like this song a lot and I like the colourful purple dress she is wearing

10. Michelle D

January 14, 2016 at 11:22 am

Olamide! My baby

11. Dayo Adeyemi

January 14, 2016 at 11:24 am

Okay so Olamide and Don Jazzy have settled their issues now? Thats good

12. Reeaddict till infinity

January 14, 2016 at 11:25 am

@Eileen, go n sit on thorns if u don’t know what ur problem is. Who is forcing Tiwa on u? Ur sense of reasoning should have tell u to ignore na. Na waoh! Agbayas behaving like babies even babies want to grow up but abayas have refuse to grow.#Life# Tiwa is nt ur problem pls leave her alone! This is for anyone that will want to bring #headies ish into this, if u know the importance of MONEY u won’t have time for quarrel or to keep malice.#DonJazzyIsDBoss# @Reeky, hope u r gud? Until we meet in person from ur destined friend.

13. Danny

January 14, 2016 at 11:48 am

Is nice they make up ….I have known this collabo must come sooner….Y.B.N.L ….S.M.D……Baddo sneh …tuale

14. namegetmahand

January 14, 2016 at 12:49 pm

What’s up with Olamide and this red cup he is always carrying around? I guess he needs a lot of booze for inspiration.

15. Bey

January 14, 2016 at 2:24 pm

When I saw Tiwa in d print top/ tunic with Olamide, I was like ahn ahn Tiwa is covered up, until they showed her lower body and dere was either very short shorts or nothn. I was like ‘o dis is the Tiwa I know’

• prince

January 14, 2016 at 3:48 pm

you want her to tie iro and buba or what do you expect of her. awon olori buruku oshi.

16. prince

January 14, 2016 at 3:49 pm

Continue slaying TIWA. In life, if everyone likes you, then you have a big problem and need to check yourself. when I read some hate comments I just wish the artist they’re hating behave like me and let them know they’re aren’t a factor and just move on

17. wiklo

January 18, 2016 at 2:25 am

One of several collaborations that was probably already in the works (recorded and ready for release this year) between both camps – #MavinAndYNBL, and which might have led to the quick resolve of the “Headies” controversy…