Style

BN Pick Your Fave: Bolanle Olukanni & Nicole Chikwe in Lady Biba

BellaNaija.com

BN Pick Your Fave

Hi BN Style lovers,

We’ve got another edition of our BN Pick Your Fave for you. Today we have media personality Bolanle Olukanni and ‘Beautypreneur’ Nicole Chikwe both rocking the Lady Biba Joan dress.

Bolanle Olukanni rocked the grey version of the dress to tape an episode of Moments on EbonyLifeTV while Nicole Chikwe rocked the dress in a peach colour.

Bolanle Olukanni Nicole Chikwe

Bolanle accessorized with pink strap heels while Nicole went with nude heels.

Which look is your fave?

1. o

February 11, 2016 at 11:34 am

This is one of the hardest ‘Pick you Fave’ imo…. I’ll have to go with both of them. 50/50, both are 100% on point….

• Teemah

February 11, 2016 at 12:46 pm

Honestly! I love the fit on bolanle combined with the strap heels on Nicole C…

2. [email protected]

February 11, 2016 at 11:35 am

Nicole wore it better. The pink, that pose.
    Nicole for me!

3. Wale

February 11, 2016 at 12:00 pm

Since Bolanle gave that silly and suck opinion about Will Smith, kinda don’t like her but in all fairness, You rocks and rolls from head to toes….

• Abk

February 11, 2016 at 3:19 pm

I’m sorry, your comment is shallow. Did she wear it better or not? If you’re using her Will Smith comment (her valid opinion) to judge on this, it shows how petty you are.

• Wale

February 11, 2016 at 5:05 pm

Dear Abk, You mean ‘by your shallow mind, you think my opinion is shallow + saying my opinion of her about Will smith is shallow and petty but your own opinion about me concerning her is what? Please receive logical sense! (I don’t suffer your likes)

4. Noname

February 11, 2016 at 12:04 pm

I have never liked brooches. To me they only work for holding scarves together. I choose Nicole Chikwe.

5. Princess P

February 11, 2016 at 12:10 pm

They both rocked it equally

6. Tee

February 11, 2016 at 12:14 pm

Bolanle made me like the dress more… So she definitely wore it best

7. ebere

February 11, 2016 at 12:33 pm

They both look good in the dress but Bolanle rocked the dress better. Probably her posture.

8. bruno

February 11, 2016 at 12:45 pm

nicole. the pink colour is so youthful and vibrant and fun. she looks so chic amd modern

unlike the grey that is so old and matron. bolanle adding the brooch just made matters worse. bolanle ,red hair doesnt suit you.

9. franca

February 11, 2016 at 1:20 pm

They both wearing it the exact way,Strappy heeled sandal, little/no accessory, this is really Harrrrrrd! I must however commend bolanle for the grey colour choice and the Statement colour heels was striking. Another is her posture ( placing her hands Akimbo gave the dress fitting which nicole doesn’t have).

10. Great Lady

February 11, 2016 at 1:22 pm

Abegi Bolinto jor.

11. UGO

February 11, 2016 at 1:28 pm

Bolanle for the money. She took what would otherwise have been a boring colour and gave it life. I love Nicole but Bolanle out did her this time plus the fashion gods have been smiling on Bolanle since last year.

12. Queenbee