Events

First Photos: Omoni Oboli, Dabota Lawson, Bianca Ojukwu & More at the Sun Newspaper Awards

BellaNaija.com

The Sun Newspaper Awards held last night and the event was attended by several celebrities, politicians and media personalities.

Governor Akinwunmi Ambode, Omoni Oboli, Dabota Lawson, Bianca Ojukwu, Bola Tinubu, Yemi Osinbajo, Mercy Aigbe-Gentry, Bob Manuel-Udokwu, Bimbo Akintola, Harrysong, Jennifer Eliogu and more.

See the first photos below.

Omoni Oboli

Bianca oo! Ageless

• annir

February 22, 2016 at 9:47 pm

naaa sooo my dear

2. Madame

February 21, 2016 at 12:04 pm

So you remember to put Gov in front of Ambode’s name but forgot the VP in from of Osinbajo’s? Hmm?

3. Abimbola

February 21, 2016 at 12:15 pm

Lovely people, Dabotalawson looks kind of old nd stressed or maybe it’s just my eyes

• Chichi

February 21, 2016 at 2:50 pm

@abimbola You are right. She looks older, scary and fatter. Too much Dabota cosmetics makeup. She looks older than Bianca and Dabota, that hair gotta go.

• keshinro A.

February 24, 2016 at 8:24 pm

Dabota is not bad – just wearing the wrong wig and the eyebrow is somehow but she is still fine. The only problem is that she is standing next to Bianca and any woman with common sense should not stand next to that woman because you will look ugly by comparison even if you are fine. Imagine looking this good at 48! Haba!

4. Koikoi!

February 21, 2016 at 12:25 pm

Please who does Omoni’s hair like this? I have seen people with these styles and been asking around but no one knows around me. People help a sista out. Where can I get someone to wrap my natural hair like this? I live in Ajah area of Lagos. Thanks

• Chiclero

February 21, 2016 at 2:22 pm

O’Naturals…..check them on IG, they’re on the mainland sha.

• Ada_ugo

February 21, 2016 at 2:46 pm

I just Googled “natural hair salons lagos”, and it gave quite a few leads…

• Africhic

February 21, 2016 at 3:26 pm

O’naturals on Ogudu Rd

• miss pee

February 21, 2016 at 3:55 pm

I saw @onaturals 1 on instagram, I think this helps you.

• Tolu

February 21, 2016 at 5:07 pm

KL Naturals by Kemi Lewis are on the Island; Dolphin Estate. They are great with natural hair. Call them on 08063650977

5. Doxa

February 21, 2016 at 12:39 pm

Choi! There is only 1 Bianca in Nigeria, you don’t even need a surname.
    The woman is very beautiful!

6. King Bey

February 21, 2016 at 12:55 pm

Omoni you are a true beauty,u too fine….I love your smile and voice

7. Miss E

February 21, 2016 at 12:59 pm

Bianca and debota two beautiful ladies. I love

8. Bowl

February 21, 2016 at 1:18 pm

oh Bianca !when beauty queens were queens !

9. femfem

February 21, 2016 at 1:31 pm

Wow loving mercy’s outfit. Absolutely gawjus

Bianca is giving me life. I have to get my groove back. These kids have made me haggard.

• Iyabeji

February 21, 2016 at 2:52 pm

ehya…pele

• Eliot

February 21, 2016 at 3:38 pm

@ femfem, please take care of urself oooo, kids or no kids I know it’s a bit challenging, I beg quickly get ur groove back,,,,,lol……. God bless

• mimi

February 22, 2016 at 9:29 pm

I really love mercy ‘ s dress. I’ve seen it on the red carpet but don’t know where to get one. Can any of you lovely people help?

10. Jasmine

February 21, 2016 at 2:17 pm

Bianca no dey old? Haba!!! You are BEAUTIFUL.

I can imagine what is going thru dabota’s mind. Lol.

11. Person

February 21, 2016 at 2:20 pm

Tayo Sobola looking like a cartoon character

12. ATL's finest

February 21, 2016 at 3:13 pm

I don’t know what Tayo Sobola was thinking but oh well, everyone can’t get it RIGHT. Oh Bianca who can ever forget this HOT lady? She reminds me of Vivica A. Fox & Angela Bassett. I’m trying to keep up with them??. She’s too beautiful for her age & Mercy Aigbe is looking lovely as well.

13. Hephzibah

February 21, 2016 at 4:19 pm

@koikoi please call 08188024444 to get in touch with o’naturals beauty. They made Omoni’s hair

14. Koikoi

February 21, 2016 at 5:32 pm

Thanks all! This is Koikoi from Ajah. Thanks!!!

15. Coolandra

February 21, 2016 at 5:48 pm

Bianca looks stunning! Simply beautiful. She has not changed one bit.

16. sisi

February 21, 2016 at 5:54 pm

And Dabota b feeling like, I’m standing beside my mentor and look-alike.. kikiki.

17. Too fine

February 21, 2016 at 6:16 pm

I think say I fine but this Bianca come teach me I need gym ‘n some face lift. Are you people sure she get pikin so?

18. Tilda

February 21, 2016 at 7:14 pm

Random blog bombing apologies. BELLA, MALEEK BERRY HAS DROPPED A BANGER FEATURING SNEAKBO CALLED “FOR MY PEOPLE” PLEASE PLEASE FEATURE IT.

• Tobi

February 21, 2016 at 8:53 pm

Hehehehehehe seen it. It’s the jammmmm!. Maleek jumping on the uk scene. Guys seriously hot!. Sounding a bit like Burma boy. Wish he’d waited for summer to realise this.

19. Bora bora

February 21, 2016 at 7:31 pm

Bianca is the most beautiful and graceful queen Nigeria has ever produced. She is regal and classy, and not plastic looking like most of these beauty queens dotting the landscape these days. See the plastic looks of Omoni Oboli and Mercy Aigbe.
    As for Dabota, she did herself a serious disservice by even daring to stand next to Bianca. WHAT WAS SHE THINKING ???! She looks like a resurrected. Too much make up and too pale. These unnatural looking babes should take a leaf from Bianca. No photoshopping here.

• Tee

February 21, 2016 at 8:41 pm

Are you sure Omoni and Mercy looks plastic. Bianca is beautiful for her age, but she and Dabota looks like ‘botched’ biko. Show people around you since you no dey see clear.

• Iyaloxe

February 21, 2016 at 11:33 pm

@tee, are you a learner?make you return back to your sleep joor. Bianca is beautiful , period. All this grammar wey you dey blow na your own wahala.

• annir

February 22, 2016 at 9:56 pm

TEE TETANUS OMO SEE HOW NAME COME RESEMBLE DISEASE,I THINK SELF YOU DEY LOOK LIKE DISEASE.SEE YOUR MOUTH LIKE BOTCHED NA YOUR BODY BE BOTCHED .#JELOUSYGOKILLPERSON

20. Tobi

February 21, 2016 at 8:55 pm

All these small small girls that think they invented beauty need to take a leaf out of Biancas book. Take note hoes!

21. Bey

February 21, 2016 at 9:04 pm

I guess Dabota was trying to get pointers on her next maga. Hopefully Bianca has given her pointers on how to best manage her next ancestor.

22. Aisha

February 21, 2016 at 9:32 pm

I think helen prest and nike oshinowo are also super classy ex beauty queens. Not the trash various competitions spew these days

23. Babatunde

February 21, 2016 at 10:34 pm

Bianca is simply stunning. Wow! Just glowing. And I love her composure. A queen forever, I am so impressed! How I wish,,,,,,,,,,

24. Hula Hoops

February 21, 2016 at 11:03 pm

@Aisha, both Helen Prest and Nike Oshinowo are too short, which is why they performed so poorly at international competitions. And truth be told, Nike Oshinowo is not really fine.

25. Honeycrown

February 22, 2016 at 12:25 am

My Mercy looks good!

26. nene

February 22, 2016 at 12:37 am

i came for bianca. just look at dabota next to bianca. she’s old enough to be her mother and looks way better. jennifer eliogu what sort of makeup is this? makeup is not by force nne!

27. Esther

February 22, 2016 at 3:30 pm

Tayo Sobola gave me eyesores, #smh. she needs a stylist. Omoni Oboli’s hair is giving me life and her dress is a darling. I’m coveting her cute purse o. Mercy good job with that outfit, u are a real bae. Jennifer why na? The makeup na wash o! U just ‘ dereped’ yasef. Bianca looks so elegant and calm.

28. Jane Simmons

February 25, 2016 at 7:31 pm

Bianca! Bianca! Bianca, how many times did I call you? Bae, you must give me your beauty secret, looking unbelievably good! So youthful and beautiful. I’ve got just two more words…… CLEOPATRA REINCARNATED.