Sweet Spot

#MCM! Timi Dakolo, Richard Mofe-Damijo & Ik Osakioduwa cover the February 2016 Issue of Genevieve Magazine

BellaNaija.com

February-Genevieve1

This cover is just so hot!

Genevieve Magazine has put three stylish and handsome men on the cover of  their February 2016 issue and we can’t help but swoon over all the heat. Iconic actor Richard Mofe-Damijo, soulful singer Timi Dakolo and celebrated presenter Ik Osakioduwa are the cover stars for Genevieve Magazine.

According to Genevieve Mag:

“February is a special month for us at Genevieve for two reasons; It’s our Anniversary month (and this year we turn 13) as well as the month of love, VALENTINE. This month’s cover features three heartthrobs; The dashing Iconic Actor Richard Mofe -Damijo who is redefining growing older, TIMI DAKOLO THE VOICE who keeps churning out soulful songs and IK Osakioduwa the witty and versatile Broadcaster. Their perspectives on love and relationship are borne out of their individual experiences as husbands, father and celebrities. How do they manage fans’ emotions and the temptations that come with their jobs? Find out in this edition.”

This issue also captures several captivating love themed articles like Love Knows No Disability; a story of trials and tribulations but in the end love wins.

Emotional and Psychological therapist, Leila St. Matthew Daniel answers frequently asked questions on when love inflicts pain; ABUSE.

Styletitude is all shades of Style as Eku and her twin Kessiana Edewor re-enact through Fashion sibling rivalry and love.

Cover Credits
Photography: Hakeem Salaam
Styling: Ifeoma Odogwu
Location: Bics Garden Lekki

1. xoxox

February 8, 2016 at 3:01 pm

Put me in a room with this three to make a choice, and am choosing RMD over and over again ….Look at that smile ,

I better stop tripping and dreaming….

• bv

February 8, 2016 at 3:24 pm

please sharap!!!!

• papa

February 8, 2016 at 4:09 pm

lmao……

2. aikay

February 8, 2016 at 3:30 pm

Wow if this is how timi dakolo looks now then I av to apologize publicly for calling him a wowoh boy before cos the timi in dt cover is fifty shades of hottness with the toned brown sugar muscles and facial hairs. But my guess is dt it’s a photoshopped version so I might av to tk back my apologies…..

• Amaka d igbo chic

February 23, 2016 at 4:28 pm

hahahahahahahaha, been laughing at ur comment, ur krazy lol

3. AnnieRose

February 8, 2016 at 3:45 pm

Timi – Sizzling Something . Busola i can now see what the rest of us didnt see then.

• nene

February 8, 2016 at 7:16 pm

theres nothing to see biko. ik and RMD for the girls den

4. prince

February 8, 2016 at 4:25 pm

This magazine will sell massively because of RMD, at his age, he still looks sexier than Timi & IK. Timi looks kinda ok on this cover though but IK, the guy just dey there

5. keke driver

February 8, 2016 at 4:35 pm

How come no one’s talking bout Ik tho? He’s cute, funny and ************

6. Dee

February 8, 2016 at 4:35 pm

The directing is all wrong. They look so uncomfortable, maybe not so much Timi but RMD and IK look like they’re not sure what to really do with themselves.

RMD be like “will it be too weird if I hold Timi? Okay, maybe I will just hold him gently”

Hot men all the same.

7. lollly

February 8, 2016 at 5:21 pm

you are so right Dee! they all look uncomfortable..like they aint sure of how/where to stand especially IK

8. Hawt Talk With Tosan

February 8, 2016 at 6:17 pm

All I see is RMD! Fabulous cover.

9. nawa

February 9, 2016 at 9:13 am

As for me, I no just understand the cover

10. Bandele

February 9, 2016 at 10:26 am

I seriously frown at this growing culture in our society that dumbs down morality and good values by flatulently promoting promiscuity and immorality. What if I might ask is the overriding purpose of this article. To crush (lust more like) over “”happily married men”. Am i the only one who finds this absolutely disgusting and distasteful. I am no prude but I think our society seriously needs to take a step back and reevaluate its values. We copy the west blindly yet we are unable to deal with the unintended consequences. When you end up setting these men on such a pedastal that they are bombarded with female attention and then succumb to temptation and fuck up their marriage, then what happens.
    I’m not saying people shouldn’t have fun, but there’s a very thin line between celebrity adulation and good decency and society should be careful not to cross it.

11. Nnennaya

February 9, 2016 at 11:38 am

Bandele,i think u are the only one feeling disgusted on this.The word crush in this context does not mean lust okay, so calm your nerves.These three men are in the public eye, and we all know them to be married, if their marriages would crash it would, whether or not we crush on them . I understand your massages though but the way u presented is a no no no for mua.

12. NEDU

February 10, 2016 at 3:46 pm

Hey Ladies, appreciate your own. The one you have now is best. leave all these pictures and magazine stories .