Music

New Video: Kcee – Bureau de Changer

BellaNaija.com

Kcee is ballin’ despite the current state of the Naira!
Check out his new video “Bureau de Changer”

1. keke driver

February 24, 2016 at 7:17 pm

Waste of my time…..Actually ddnt watch

2. nystyle

February 24, 2016 at 8:33 pm

Kpa kpa kpa you release video about forex lol

3. Na We We

February 24, 2016 at 11:34 pm

KCEE, I mean Alhaji Naira dey hustle sha
    see as e kon use FOREX situation take make music
    Next one na Oil price situation

4. Gerrarehere

February 24, 2016 at 11:38 pm

What’s with all these over saturated auto tune naija artist always using oyinbo girls and light skin chick’sin their videos as if they rrepresent the average african woman. Mchewwww abeg learn from Don Jazzy Adaobi video.

Klee this is a huge fail. I rate this song 2/10. Video – 0.0001/10

5. sammie

February 25, 2016 at 5:16 am

Carp!

6. bn lover

February 25, 2016 at 5:57 am

I no even understand this video but my own be say……why u d play with wild animal? So u no fit show money without animal? Abi u dey think say u be prince 4 dubai. Okay oh

7. Dr

February 25, 2016 at 6:42 am

I am with other prior commenters. KCEE your music is not good at all. How is it that you keep making more. Auto tune, mumu lyrics. You have even run out of song titles. *rolls eyes*.

8. Ghost st. Patrick

February 25, 2016 at 6:57 am

The video is clueless ?

9. Bella

February 25, 2016 at 9:25 am

abeg free the animal and let it feed o. Nonsene video and song, mcheeeeeewwww

10. ferarri

February 25, 2016 at 10:32 am

Jeez the prononciation of bureau though and the other errors I will choose to believe are deliberate…

11. LeryQuess

February 25, 2016 at 3:18 pm

Well Done Mr Bureau the Changer… Thank you for letting me waste 3:36 of my life to watch this… Thank you! I think Bill Gate should have rather offered Kcee $9m to quit his music career rather than offering that disrespectful animal, Young Thug the money… Anyways what can say, it won’t change anything…

12. Tosin

February 29, 2016 at 3:58 am

KCee, remember that time you released one catchy song and music video with the colourful “doll-baby” friends. You had scored one hit in Limpopo thanks to chance/fate/God and that MTN robot dancing to it and you were hungry to make more than one hit. That other video – let me check it out to get the name – Hakuna Matata – was irresistible. Maybe childish but catchy.

I see also that you have been doing other songs and videos, maybe some are great, I haven’t checked. But reuse the formula for Hakuna Matata: feel good Bollywood / Nickelodeon splashes of heady happiness everywhere. Do your best on the music end if you can to support the video.

Because if I tell you I spent more than 3 seconds on this Bureau de Changer stuff, I’ll be lying. It was one second beginning, one middle, one end. Let me go and watch Hakuna Matata.