Music

2Shotz Says he Married the Wrong Woman in an Open Letter for his Birthday

2shotz-and-wife2Shotz has been introspective lately. He recently wrote an open letter recently to his daughter on her 1st birthday.

In this new open letter to mark his birthday he said he married the wrong woman – Precious Jones, thanks his parents and siblings and says he will release a new mixtape tomorrow.

So I’m here today..grateful to God..grateful for life..grateful for another year added to my life..through ups n downs…speaking of downs…lemme be a man and accept my wrongs (if any)…I accept to myself that I made a huge mistake in my life dat opened my eyes to a lot and changed my things….being with a wrong woman and now being a father to a child I may never see against my will ..in as much as I love my child more dan my own life…..this has come to make me appreciate my family and mom n dad I wanna say i understand now…and i love u both to death for how you have raised me….may God also bless my siblings muna and chichi……I appologise to everyone especially the fans for not coming tru as much….these r a few reasons why I havnt been heard in a while….I’m sorry for all d negative wrongful press Ive brought to you….its not been easy separating. 2shotz from William…..but this is to say THANK YOU to everyone for still giving me a chance and d CORE fans for still believing in me through my downfall…….i promise not to let everyone down anymore……and just to prove dis…everything dats happened to my life I put down in songs so I’m dropping a NEW mixtape tomorrow 21/03/16…..LOUD SILENCE..hope you enjoy it… Happy birthday to me……..send me ur gifts in PRAYERS…turn up later tonight…..???

1. Damilola

March 21, 2016 at 1:40 am

He married the wrong woman? So, the woman that will take, tolerate his physical abuse is the right woman for him. He needs to go see a therapist bcos he got loads of issues

• Kaeto

March 21, 2016 at 5:48 am

I love you guys for disregarding him and making him suffer for his abusive ways. I love that nobody supports his actions at all. Yes, our men are getting better.

2. emma

March 21, 2016 at 2:08 am

Booo hooo! You’re trying to garner public sympathy so they can pity you and buy your mixtape. Your plans have failed you ain’t fooling noone 2shotz, When that innocent girl was spending her money on you while you were cheating on her and giving her black eyes in return you didn’t know she was the wrong one abi?, its now that her eyes have cleared and she has finally summoned the courage to leave you that you realize she was the wrong one? Very foolish man I hate men like him, they all need to go die somewhere. mtchewww

3. Tolani

March 21, 2016 at 2:34 am

LOL this guy thinks he’s relevant.. again with trying to get attention, Why did he have to bring his wife into birthday message. The struggle for fame is real! And I feel so bad for the woman that called you her husband. I’m not in your house,, but from your prolonged pettiness and hunger for relevance, I can tell she needs public sympathy.

4. ladybird

March 21, 2016 at 2:43 am

I’m thinking…. more like he married a woman who is not a pushover..lol

5. jan

March 21, 2016 at 3:01 am

well you are a wrong man for her too.dont know why you have to say this about the motherof your baby in public like this …so much for you..apari

• Jaygirl

March 21, 2016 at 4:06 am

Apari ????

• Ada Nnewi

March 21, 2016 at 7:38 am

What does abati mean abeg?

• whocares

March 21, 2016 at 11:43 am

@Ada.N- It means baldie (but the ugly kind of baldie: bald by nature and not by design to look cool. Often this type of baldness is caused by hunger, strife or general suffer head- some baldies by nature are actually decent, but not an apari. An apari by virtue of being an apari is just a no good bald for nothing person. You are welcome 🙂 loool

• Ada Nnewi

March 21, 2016 at 11:59 am

Now i can really LMAO at abari!! Ese @ whocares

• jan

March 21, 2016 at 12:55 pm

abi nah…the man na apari with round figure and biebie

• Erika

March 21, 2016 at 1:20 pm

OMG @whocares has killed person ooo LOL!!! :d 😀 😀

6. Corolla

March 21, 2016 at 3:24 am

Yes, you married the wrong woman. You married the one that wouldn’t take your physical abuse, and left. Two women have publicly accused you physical abuse! Na only you waka come? Dude you need help.

7. emmanuel

March 21, 2016 at 3:32 am

man u sound as though in delusion, please get a help and stop digressing on issues. this is your birthday and not your problem day OK…? note that.

8. Tracy

March 21, 2016 at 3:37 am

Sharap ma fren!!! Wife beater oshi

• Ada Nnewi

March 21, 2016 at 7:37 am

As in ehnnn. This dude should just sew his lips shut! Wife beater oshi!

9. Destiny

March 21, 2016 at 5:17 am

Pashan ti won fi na Iyale, oke aja lowa fun Iyawo. Meaning, the whip that was used on the first wife is in storage for the second.
    I remember when this ex accused him of being an abuser, this one then newly married to him, came out said her husband doesn’t have a violent bone in him, “he couldn’t hurt a fly”, she said. I remember saying to myself, aint no smoke without fire. Now what….?
    I wonder if it had been going on then, but the illusion of getting married made her stay?
    If not, I wonder how long she had to endure the the pain because of those words she put on her twitter account.

I still feel sorry for her, but she got a warning…. before she actually married him.

10. Kiiki

March 21, 2016 at 5:52 am

Nna ehn, Q1 2016 isn’t even over and we have so much drama, family spats, celebrity washing, dirty laundry and public bashing to last a year. #NoHoldsBarred2016 #NothingisPrivateAgain.

PS: 2Shotz, Nwa Akpuda, biko shut up!

11. Tonye cocodia

March 21, 2016 at 6:24 am

This man sef… can never humble him self for a second.. “apologise for my wrong doig(if any)”.. REALLY? why r PPl like this? mtchew

12. Nuna

March 21, 2016 at 6:59 am

LMAO weak ass man. After physically abusing two women you are coming to talk about how you married the wrong woman. Like you are the right man. Thank God they had the courage to leave your broke ass. You dont even deserve anybody’s daughter. Ewu Gambia

13. Amah

March 21, 2016 at 7:06 am

You are a fool. Your letter shows the level of your intelligence and stupidity. Go ahead and get the right woman for yourself and let the right man marry the mother of your child. I bet you, she will be more happier than you in life. From your letter, I don’t pity you rather I feel sorry for you for the worst you are about see in your life for taking this step.

14. Demmy

March 21, 2016 at 7:35 am

Why dragging the mother of your child into this……did that baby fall down from heaven or what?No little respect whatsoever and u are claiming you love your daughter. Don’t worry,she will grow up to know how well u respected her mother and say ‘thank you Daddy’.Hian!

15. Kaka

March 21, 2016 at 7:40 am

Seriously??? Wrong woman my left nostril! You’ll rave about the person on social media when you wanna get married, yet u’ll be the first to condemn the person on d same social media. Taa!!!! Abeg dress. Take ur problems to God. Stop penning letters up & down in a bid to remain relevant.

16. Blessed

March 21, 2016 at 7:51 am

Please park well! Which wrong wife, you are the wrong husband!

17. cd

March 21, 2016 at 8:10 am

loool, ndo ohh 2short…some women these days dont take rubbish all in the name of answering mrs. I LIKE!!!!

18. King Bey

March 21, 2016 at 8:15 am

Mr man you are the wrong man for her… Craze human being,how could you hit a woman?all you do is to hit women upandan,including Bev Osu
    Was a victim

19. keke driver

March 21, 2016 at 8:20 am

How do you beat a woman and then open your gutter and say we should listen to your dumb LOUD nonsense?? Some people just do not have any iota of shame.

20. Bimbo

March 21, 2016 at 8:51 am

Imagine feeling victimised because she didn’t allow himkeep assaulting her by leaving! Some men feel “training” their wives with one or two slaps (or punches) is part of marriage!

21. Genny

March 21, 2016 at 9:40 am

At least society is progressing, soon these rapists and wife beaters will actually start going to jail. This is my life’s plan: to eventually come home to set up projects and pro-bono to help such women achieve justice. No rapist or wife beater has any business roaming the streets, whether 19 year old school boy or billionaire Forbes list man. We have to TEACH women to be strong and to UPHOLD them when they’ve made the right decision. 2 shots or whatever, shame on you. I hope that (Godforbid) if your daughter was in the same exact situation as an adult, you’ll ask her why she was being a “wrong” wife

22. Mimi

March 21, 2016 at 9:45 am

I wonder why the appropriate authorities incharge have not picked his sorry self and sent to jail..

23. Spunky

March 21, 2016 at 10:41 am

Does he stutter with his fingaz when typing? Too many ellipsis…abi he know Sabi where to put comma and dot signs ni?!

24. Las

March 21, 2016 at 10:52 am

When every woman you’ve ever dated is/was wrong for you, then it’s time to look at the common denominator.

25. Raphy J

March 21, 2016 at 11:34 am

I guess the price of fame is too much that he had to use his innocent wife to get it, go rest bro! no matter what you do now you will always be behind.