Scoop

Read 2Shotz’ letter to his Daughter for her 1st Birthday

BellaNaija.com

iam2shotz
After the sad revelations about 2Shotz and his wife Precious Jones‘ marriage, the rapper has now written this open letter to his daughter for her 1st birthday.

He shared it via his Instagram page;

My darling daughter…I called u chidiebube for a huge reason….I have been denied watching ur birth and only saw u 6 months after….and ive only seen u once in my life….you have been snatched away from me and there has been a lotta lies told to d public just to enhance keeping u away from me…it hurts me that I won’t be present for this 1st one…I miss u so much…it hurts me dat i may never be present in ur childhood to teach u a lot as a dad…I wanted u to be my ride or die n bestfriend …I wanted soooo many tins for u..but my hands are tied..for now…but i have kept silent for a huge reason n let God be awesome in ur life for me…wherever u go God will be with you and protect you…

if whenever you grow up and look for me….let it be known to you that daddy is a famous man…ask for me and let someone who sees this somewhere somehow show this to u…and i will be waiting to see you again and tell u my side of the whole story…if u have brothers and sisters by then..they will be told about you…..and know that daddy fought really hard for you…and will still

I write this in tears n joy at d same time…always remember..you are an ORIOHA…..and we love you….especially grandad, grandma, uncle muna and aunty chichi…and daddy loves and will always love you..forver…..
HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY bubu…may God bless and protect you for me. with love -DADDY-

1. Que

March 12, 2016 at 3:58 pm

F- boy! All the bloody sperm donors with sob stories. Go get your acts right so you can be a real dad and not a social media one

• jade

March 12, 2016 at 11:01 pm

Awww, Such a pretty girl, look at her cute hair. unfortunately, her dad is questionable.

• Cindy

March 12, 2016 at 11:07 pm

Lmao…… how is a one year old supposed to read this?????

2. SS

March 12, 2016 at 4:06 pm

HBD to the innocent cute baby girl

3. queen kate

March 12, 2016 at 4:07 pm

Lmao @ daddy is a famous man. abeg leave trash for lawma

• Lola

March 12, 2016 at 5:12 pm

Chop knuckle. I could not have put it better

• Le coco

March 12, 2016 at 5:48 pm

Lol.. I saw that too…. haha how arrogant.. famous sick when. with which hit in the last ten years.. abeggi.. He thinks we r stupid.. Two different women cnt be lying …

• Buharis's Side Chick

March 12, 2016 at 8:17 pm

Eeeerh, l stopped reading at “…when you grow up and look for me…” Whatever happens to you crossing seven rivers and seven deserts to look for your daughter? I can’t shout. You are right. Leave trash for LAWMA.

4. Tess

March 12, 2016 at 4:12 pm

Beautiful baby.see her plenty hair. I like.

5. Diesel

March 12, 2016 at 4:19 pm

In as much as he is not perfect and has his fault ,let us all be sensitive to his feelings too. hope all turn out well at the long run especially for the little baby. I pray God mend all broken hearts.

6. Me

March 12, 2016 at 4:24 pm

Famous for beating women. Famous for nothing…..HBD Kid

7. goldfinch

March 12, 2016 at 4:29 pm

Maybe you should have thought of this before turning your ex-wife into a punching bag. Both Beverly and your ex-wife can’t be lying. Quit trying to evoke public sympathy, we are not that fickle you know. It’s so annoying when alleged abusers play the victim in order to divert attention from their terrible action and place responsibility for any wrong-doing on the real victim. Shame on you man!

8. Rafaella

March 12, 2016 at 4:35 pm

“Daddy is a famous man” Laughing like a Santa Claus Hohohohohoho.

The birthday msg touch me sha to the point that I almost took sides with him and started feeling that he’s innocent of the crime but I immediately remembered when Aunty Beverly complained that he’s a woman beater. Oh well! Only God knows who is actually saying the truth b/w Precious and 2shot.

Happy Birthday to the innocent Cutie!

9. Lala

March 12, 2016 at 4:37 pm

So she’s going to read your message online abi, abeg go and sit down jare coward oshi.attention seeking coward

10. NANA

March 12, 2016 at 5:01 pm

You were denied from watching your wife give birth to her, no fault of your wife; but because you were denied a visa; until you re-applied and eventually got lucky. I can’t stand people who knowingly twist stories; young or old, I could care less of you and your wife but I detest people who have no integrity. Even before you and your wife started having issues, you hardly ever saw your child cause you and your wife have always been in a long-distance marriage; so what exactly is your point? You should try and stop being immensely immature for once in your life, this is your child’s 1st birthday and it’s a milestone, let it be drama-free for all parties involved. This was how you were writing epistles when Beverley accused you on BBA; little did we know she was right. It’s high time you stop being controversial and try to revive your dead musical career. Stop the pity-part; it’s not working.
    Happy 1st Birthday to the little innocent one. May you live long and make your parents; particularly your Mom proud.
    God bless you today and always.

11. jhennique

March 12, 2016 at 5:12 pm

I almost shed a tear when reading this, and then i had to talk to myself like “enyia stop it! its 2Shotz” Aint nobody got sympathy to waste on this one. Famous person my left bumbum cheek

12. Nakoms

March 12, 2016 at 5:26 pm

Please be careful how you deride and mock a man’s letter to his child. As work in progress, we are allowed to make mistakes, that’s why we are human.. Everybody needs consideration to heal……to learn…….to grow.

• TheRealist

March 13, 2016 at 1:46 pm

@Nakoms, but to “learn” and “grow”, we first have realize (and admit) that we have indeed made mistakes. If we keep insisting that everyone else are telling “lies” in a mighty consipracy against us, we will neither learn nor grow.

13. the other Ebere

March 12, 2016 at 5:42 pm

Look! He considers himself a famous man, Hehehehe, his delusion is real. If he put in half the effort he put into writing this trash into having a relationship with his daughter I bet he’d have one. Let 209 women be liars but. 2 shots be the honest one. Mtcheww!

14. kokoqueen

March 12, 2016 at 5:43 pm

I sincerely do not feel sorry for you Mr Short Put nor the likes of you. I just feel sorry for your little angel, I pray she finds a better dad

15. Yaseer's crush

March 12, 2016 at 6:06 pm

You just couldnt wish your daughter a hbd and simply just tell her how much you love her abi?? You had to drag the wahala going on with your wife. Be a man and settle this with your family (outta da media).

16. miamia

March 12, 2016 at 6:12 pm

its so easy to laugh about , but guys show some empathy!

17. Jess

March 12, 2016 at 6:24 pm

Hmmm. Happy birthday baby girl.

naturalnimi.wordpress.com/2016/03/12/skentele-or-skontolo-double-gele-tutorial

18. bunmi

March 12, 2016 at 6:40 pm

it has reached this one now you are forming sob story!!! you could have thought of your daughter since and made peace with her mother regardless of the situation but you were forming famous things!!! forget all this long story you are telling us and get your act together!!!! dont talk about it BE ABOUT IT!!!!!

19. Pretty girl

March 12, 2016 at 6:44 pm

But can they try and work things so that he can have time to see his daughter I mean in court may be every weekend he can come and see her

• Abk

March 13, 2016 at 12:20 am

She’s not depriving him of seeing his daughter; his wife (ex?) lives in Ireland with their daughter. The first time he saw his daughter, she was about 5/6 months old, and he said that himself; this was long before they started having issues. He could have seen her earlier but rumor has it his visa was denied. They never lived together, and he couldn’t see her because his visa was allegedly denied the 1st time he applied. I don’t even think he has the finances to see her, cause his wife was apparently partly responsible for him financially; before she left due to the reported domestic abuse. I do not pity 2shortz, he’s trying to sell this emotional bs to whoever will believe. He honestly could’ve wished his daughter a happy birthday without all the unnecessary and irrelevant information; way too controversial.

20. Tolani

March 12, 2016 at 6:45 pm

Lol @ daddy is a famous man.. Is this a letter to us or to your daughter. Not everything you put on social media. I know others do it, but I never fully understand why people always seek approval on social media. Your baby girl is not on social media so this is out of place. If it’s a shoutout or expression of love for the world to see, then fine. But uncle, don’t become a social media dad ?

21. TITI DAYI

March 12, 2016 at 7:23 pm

Lol… Wen someone talks too much & he doesn’t hv anything else to say but still won’t shut up…
    Al dis men be loving their kids but b hating d mum, hmmmm, wonder hw the kid dey “luv soo much” wld hv been witout d mum…
    Guess dey haven’t heard d saying “d best way to luv a child is to luv d mum”..

22. Ej

March 12, 2016 at 10:06 pm

Haba since when the BN start spitting venom be sympathetic O we are humans and remember to show mercy so God can show us mercy

23. Hian

March 12, 2016 at 11:14 pm

If you really love your child, you would keep this son story to yourself. Nobody cares about the lies, wish her a happy birthday or try getting across to her. Her mother did her a favour by shielding her from the cycle of abuse you have refused to stop. Abusive men are so good with lies, see him forming sad. Man please no be today,

• Hian

March 12, 2016 at 11:14 pm

*sob

24. Left Hand Bionic

March 13, 2016 at 11:21 am

Happy Birthday to the lil miss pretty…..why writing to a 1 year old girl who’s yet to pronounce “dada” much more read alphabets…..keep your dirty laundry in the laundry basket please.

25. smh

March 14, 2016 at 7:50 am

awww!! daddy is famous and broke! mr man or any other celeb on here;ur fame is nothing if you are feeding from hand to mouth. so get over that “famous”thing.

happy birthday to the little one.