Style

Liz Awoliyi is Uber-Stylish in Zazaii’s #InfluencerSeries for March 2016!

BellaNaija.com

Liz Awoliyi (4)

In January it was Toni Tones working it (click here) and in February it was Vimbai Mutinhiri with her hot bod (click here)…for their March 2016 edition of the #InfluencerSeries, Zazaii presents Genevieve magazine’s online editor Liz Awoliyi.

According to Zazaii, Liz Awoliyi isn’t afraid to take risks with her eclectic style and that has elevated her role to being an online influencer.

For this issue, Liz talks to The Trenditorial about work, style, and everything in between.

See her photo spread below.

Liz Awoliyi (1) Liz Awoliyi (3) Liz Awoliyi (2) Liz Awoliyi (1) Liz Awoliyi (5)

Credit:
Principal Photography by Adebayo Jolaoso
Assisted by AWEDA
Styling by the Advisory at ZAZAII

Shop these looks here: http://bit.ly/1Zh7YR3 | To find out more on ZAZAII, visit them at 36 Balarabe Musa, Off Samuel Manuwa, Victoria Island, Lagos

1. Ayana

March 30, 2016 at 5:54 pm

Liz!!!!! ????

2. Akpeno

March 30, 2016 at 7:50 pm

I like outfits 2 and 3….

3. Yejide

March 30, 2016 at 9:41 pm

Lovely Liz! Beautiful

4. Remi

March 31, 2016 at 7:16 am

Looking hot like fire! I love the pieces!!! Beautiful

5. Dare stylist

March 31, 2016 at 7:29 am

Would have love to see more images of the pink outfit to see how it sits. I love the last two pieces, truly chic. The iro and buba is fiyaahhh on Liz’s skin tone! Nice one!

6. tunmi

March 31, 2016 at 3:23 pm

I am in love with everything but the top. Oh my daysss, aunty number 1, you are fine. Number two, that twist on iro and buba is divine. And in the first picture, the hair up is perfect. I wish it had been up for the second photo. Some thing about revealing the neck and shoulders would have been a beautiful sight with that dress. And in the third photo I see the earring, triple GBAM. See, the hair pulled back did something AMAZING!!! That black and white photo, AWESOMESAUCE!!!! The last two photos, with the bamboo (is that bamboo) background is IT!!!! Everything about this screams MADE FOR NIGERIA. Because when I watch Naija movies or the awards and see people wearing tight, or heavy, or thick clothing, I wonder how they breathe and I fear for yeast infections. Everything in this shoot, except for that pink dress, is working!!!!!