Style

Stylish Blogger Dodos Shows us 5 ways to Rock this ‘Multiple-way Dress’

Fashion blogger and makeup artist Dodos of www.iamdodos.com is sharing one of fashions best kept secrets, a dress you can wear forever!

***

Hello Lovelies, in this post I’ll be showing you guys my favourite dress “The Multi-way dress” which can be worn up to 100 ways and these are my top 5 styles. I think the idea of this dress is beyond amazing and its costs about 35 Pounds (I know right really affordable). That basically means you are paying next to nothing for a very versatile dress.

I see myself wearing this for a wedding, dinner or even a night out with friends.

THE KIMONO

dodos multiple way dress5

Step 1: Take both pieces at the front and pull towards the neck.

Step 2: Let the fabric of each piece fall down to create a cape-like sleeve.

Step 3: Wrap around the back and pull through to the front , around the waist band and take to the back

Step 4: Secure in a knot

THE ONE SHOULDER

dodos multiple way dress1

Step 1: Take both pieces at the front and twist to the side

Step 2: Continue over the shoulder diagonally over the back

Step 3: Seperate both pieces and wrap around the waist

Step 4: Tie in a knot to secure

THE X BACK

dodos multiple way dress2

Step 1: Take both sections and cross at the front

Step 2: Twist both pieces across the shoulder

Step 3: Cross straps and twist until you reach the waist

Step 4: Wrap straps around the front and back and secure in a knot.

THE BACKLESS CHOKER

dodos multiple way dress3

Step 1: Take both pieces and pull over the shoulders wrap in one piece around the neck.

Step 2: Pull straps and wrap around the back shoulder and under the arm

Step 3: Twist and wrap around the waist to the front and tie picking the tip of both straps.

THE HALTER

dodos multiple way dress4

Step 1: Take both pieces and tie in a knot at the front

Step 2: Take pieces over the shoulder to the back

Step 3: Pull straps to the front tie in a knot and let the pieces hang.

Please share your thoughts on which style is your favourite!

***

Dress: Missguided | Shoes: Public Desire | Clutch: ASOSPhotography: V.O Photography

1. Anon

March 10, 2016 at 5:14 pm

Dodos, are you Jite’s sister?

2. doeyen

March 10, 2016 at 5:27 pm

Lovely concept. any idea where to get this dress in naija. the last style is a NO NO for me

• Cindy

March 10, 2016 at 6:20 pm

Lol aswear. Nigerians try the last style at your own peril. With the kain roads we get for this country, be rest assured that you’ll be losing two of your teeth before getting home.

• Byola

March 11, 2016 at 9:20 am

I make dresses and i can make one for you @5000. its also called Infinity Dress
      Kindly drop an email ID i can reach.

• lila

March 11, 2016 at 8:14 pm

dear byola.. reach me at [email protected]

3. Tostos

March 10, 2016 at 5:43 pm

🙂

4. bruno

March 10, 2016 at 5:59 pm

” a dress you can wear forever!”

JESUS!!!!!! how tacky and cheap are u that u will want to wear a dress forever. pls no

• Whocares

March 10, 2016 at 9:29 pm

@bruno- i have to agree with you. Fear cash me at that line. Forever ke. Like play like play that’s how it starts o. I don’t even want a dress I can wear in five ways.. Gods know if I saw someone wear it i will start counting how many ways they have worn it so far and that is no good. Its on asos I just don’t like the dress. Firstly I hate these slinky materials, secondly, it’s not discreet. Five different ways beht the color isn’t changing now, it doesn’t even come with any other form of accessories that might help you deceive people that it is a diff cloth. The world will now give you name your mother did not give you “here comes who cares and her national anthem red dress”. And there is only so much shoes and jewelries can do.

• Marc Francis of Chelsea

March 11, 2016 at 2:21 am

You’re thinking of cheap dresses. I know girls wear their mum’s vintage frocks from the 80s, and I know mums who can still fit into their favourite dresses from years past. The idea is a timeless dress and this one at least allows you to wear it in different silhouettes each time.

5. elékor

March 10, 2016 at 6:32 pm

ok, i just hope she realises that dress is transparent……. and her nips are huge!!!!!

• pearl

March 10, 2016 at 8:31 pm

@elekor you are funny sha…I had to look again..the nipples r actually showing…loooool..huge!

• Meeee

March 10, 2016 at 9:01 pm

My God, i had to return to the pictures. Her nipples are just looking you straight in the eyes. lmaooo. Please wear pasties or cover up altogether biko.

• Gigli

March 10, 2016 at 9:18 pm

Ah ah, those aren’t her nipples, they’re those round pasty thingies you stick on your nips so they don’t show… Nipple covers or whatever they’re called.

6. Sotee

March 10, 2016 at 7:04 pm

Nope! Anty, 35pounds is not “really affordable”

7. Chichi

March 10, 2016 at 7:21 pm

Love love them all. But that last one; really ???

8. Meeee

March 10, 2016 at 8:35 pm

Well don DODO. Another reason to show off your body. We know you’re hot pele

9. Iris

March 11, 2016 at 3:06 am

Thirty five pounds! You people in the UK are suffering sha. American Apparel probably sells the same thing for $40.

• Mz Socially Awkward...

March 11, 2016 at 1:09 pm

Nne, at the rate wey ££ and $$ don dey do “face-me-I-face-you” these days at the currency exchange market… that ya $40 no too far from £35 oh.

Brexit or no Brexit, biko David Cameron needs to fix this falling pound rate…

10. Sisi J

March 11, 2016 at 9:34 am

35 pounds is not small money o.

Posh Rawyalty in lekki 1 sold it for 6k5 in January, 2016. I was tempted to buy but the fabric is not for me, perhaps if it were jersey or even silk. These lycra fabric can be a lil much

11. jhennique

March 11, 2016 at 10:05 am

I have one of these infinity dresses in jersey fabric. Its very common in the US and its easy to get. Dont let anybody cheat you its not that expensive