Scoop

Hot Mum of 3 Omoni Oboli Steps out for the Asaba Premiere of “Wives on Strike”

Omoni Oboli

Fresh off the Lagos Premiere of her new movie,  Omoni Oboli was in Asaba, Delta state for the premiere of ‘Wives on Strike’.

She kept her look for the premiere simple in a short maroon-coloured dress with matching pumps. Keeping her makeup and accessories simple also, Omoni looked fab in this outfit.

It’s hard to believe she has given birth to three kids (click here if you want to see them). We need to get our #Fitfam game on if we want that body too.

Wives of Strike is out in the cinemas from today, be sure to watch it and let us know what you think!

1. Tina

April 8, 2016 at 4:37 pm

Stop bleaching and you’ll look great

• Damilola

April 8, 2016 at 7:39 pm

This woman doesn’t get enough credit. She’s very beautiful and in great shape.

• Tiana

April 8, 2016 at 9:36 pm

What makes you think she is bleaching- her skin looks great to me- whatever she uses is doing her well- you are just jealous- her figure looks great-

2. Mz Titilitious

April 8, 2016 at 4:44 pm

Yeah! she’s gorgeous, sure gonna keep fit but I dont wanna be lepa…. cant let my butty go in so i’m jt gonna keep fit.

3. Californiabawlar

April 8, 2016 at 4:52 pm

They did such a piss poor job publicizing this movie! Someone told them that any publicity is good publicity and then went amok with that theory.
    From the fake fight on Twitter, to Uche Jumbo going on and on about her weight (which no one gives a flying frock about), to their sponsored content posts with ‘controversial headlines’….it felt like they were trying to play their potential audience…and it was just lame af!
    I don’t know why I’m taking it so personal but I’m so annoyed ? ? I have no intention of ever watching the movie….not even if it came with my Irokotv subscription.

• whocares

April 8, 2016 at 5:24 pm

@C- Bawler- lmaoooooooooooooooo. please i am annoyed too cos I took sides. I took Chioma’s side abi is it chin were (lol. no one take offence, its all bants) they now came and said kini kan kini kan. If that movies comes out on Iroko, I will just by pass it. They even have that nonsense erm is it slogan with the x they do with their hands? shior!
      Althought Omoni looks amazing!!

• Pinkie

April 8, 2016 at 6:07 pm

oh! so that twitfight was fake? just never got the whole ratchet publicity.. but she is sure mum goals for me. beautiful woman.

• Chich

April 9, 2016 at 8:52 am

Lmao @bad belle! Some people are promoting their work and you’re blowing flames upandan! Maybe you should get yourself checked. I’m so sorry to disappoint you but you not watching the movie won’t change anything for the ladies, you’re the one missing out on a brilliant comedy with a strong social message. When you’re done taking panadol for another person’s headache, take a chill pill and check out the reviews online. I believe the main issue here is that you don’t have the potential of getting the recognition these ladies are getting, and I know it can pepper the fleash, but we have to accept our placement in life and rejoice with those rejoicing. Bad belle is a curable disease! Enjoy being left out of the fun.

• Californiabawlar

April 9, 2016 at 1:45 pm

Such a simp. I couldn’t even read your entire comment with your primary 2 mindset (and spelling). Reading your entire epistle will do my brain cells in.
      Let me reiterate, they promoted the movie horribly and their tactics were a turnoff.
      To me and other sensible people, we’re thinking: how LAME must the movie be for them to resort to cheap publicity for promotion?
      I know that the concept of sense, sensibility and logic is foreign to you, so I may well have wasted my time explaining my point of view.
      I don’t care if you’re one of the women in the movie, stop trying to ‘clap back’ like a iya alata market woman, take your L and please just do better in life. Receive sense.

4. Tosin

April 8, 2016 at 5:40 pm

BabyGehl!

5. chi-e-z

April 8, 2016 at 6:42 pm

Is this on Netflix 2 cos Fifty was really good?

6. deedee

April 8, 2016 at 10:27 pm

So that twit fight was fake, these ladies played me big time, see mumu me taking Chioma’s side,no wonder the twit fight sounded lame, but as per entertainment consign, me sef chook mouth for the matter.So it was all publicity for their new movie, una no try at all….

7. mide

April 8, 2016 at 11:21 pm

Maybe one day I’d add ‘Curvy’ to this my slimness.. I’ve got hot legs tho.. Lol
    She looks gorgeous.. Like really really.

8. j'suis belle

April 9, 2016 at 4:18 pm

this woman will not kill me! someone rightly said she is highly under rated,girl your something else just keep doing you cos it works