Music

“I Never Said I Was Quitting Music” – Eva Alordiah Reveals, Announces Release of Her First Book

Eva Alordiah

When Eva Alordiah announced recently that she was ‘quitting music’, there was a major backlash against her decision.

As a result of this, Eva was forced to clarify her earlier announcement. She did so via a letter she posted on Instagram.  She also revealed she would release her first book together with the release of her long awaited album ‘1960’.

See the letter below:

Eva Letter

1. that uptown girl

April 1, 2016 at 7:16 am

Nne, who cares kwanu? Ehn? What makes you think anybody cares about your music?

2. xplorenollywood.com

April 1, 2016 at 8:07 am

BN why did you just type the letter out too, her writing maybe fine, but reading from a picture isn’t the easiest. Thanks a lot for considering us?! For Eva, the sky is ur limit, just make the songs or whateva it is u want to do already!

3. mandy

April 1, 2016 at 8:52 am

she can’t even spell. who cares though? not me. Anything to get attention

4. Dammy

April 1, 2016 at 8:53 am

Self absorbed attention seeker… why wait nearly a week to confirm to your ‘fans’ that you are not retiring?! I tire for all these naija celebs and their stunts,
    Miss Eva the makeup artist/rapper/faux lesbian/attention seeker why don’t you focus on releasing decent music and stop all the fake rubbish hype! smh

• noneedtohate

April 1, 2016 at 9:35 am

Geez Dammy!!!! How do you know so much Negative things about her and why do you have to come all out for her. What do you do? I’m wondering because you sound sooo bitter.. I’m concerned. Please find something to do with your own self and time. Leave her alone!!!

5. E wo lo ko mi be?

April 1, 2016 at 9:06 am

Oh I see. So you went to Google found out that ‘quitting music’ means.. I can’t deal abeg, and I don’t know any of your songs so why am I responding ‘

6. Tosin

April 1, 2016 at 8:48 pm

She’s special.
    and people don’t read 😀

7. okeke kaosisochukwu Francis

April 1, 2016 at 9:18 pm

she’s just nervous

8. pikkyjay

June 10, 2016 at 2:03 am

– out
    She far better than yo..

9. pikkyjay

June 10, 2016 at 2:06 am

[email protected] they are just making fools out of themselves…if you can’t write something nice then save your strength and mind your – business