Music

Watch the Teaser for Tiwa Savage’s “If I Start to Talk” Video Dropping Tomorrow

BellaNaija.com

Tiwa-Savage-BEllaNaija-2016

Tiwa Savage is giving us tension with this 15-second teaser video for ‘If I Start to Talk‘, a song with fellow Mavin –Dr Sid.

She dropped the teaser via Instagram minutes ago and it sure looks like a video worth expecting.

See the video here.

Dropping tomorrow ??? #IfIStartToTalk

A video posted by Tiwa Savage (@tiwasavage) on

Credit: Instagram/Tiwa Savage

1. 'Deola

April 26, 2016 at 3:44 pm

The male’s throne is stepped higher than the female’s. Would this appeal to an international audience? Brand nko? Is Dr Sid bigger than Tiwa? This is should be up for debate.

• Tina

April 26, 2016 at 4:16 pm

Think she was portraying reality than trying to appeal to international audience

• x

April 26, 2016 at 4:49 pm

GBAM!

• oyin

April 26, 2016 at 4:57 pm

Good observation!

• dking

April 27, 2016 at 12:51 pm

Do u know what she’s try said out saying good observation? Sorry to ask!!

• concerned

April 26, 2016 at 5:14 pm

I adore Tiwa but I swear you read my mind @Deola

2. Emmanuel

April 26, 2016 at 6:05 pm

Deola, what’s it clearly portrays is Dr Sid is the King in the short film and Tiwa is playing the role of his Queen. Just the way they are not married in “real life”, its not a reflection of their star power in “real life”.

In Davido’s AYE video, he played the role of a farmer while his fellow label mate played the King’s role.

Best Regards.

3. chi-e-z

April 26, 2016 at 6:40 pm

I’m just waiting till she drops bang dang remix or original.That’s a hit hope fully like end 2016/ oct-dec so I can rock it into 2017

4. Tilda

April 26, 2016 at 8:19 pm

Looks interesting. Can’t wait!

5. Prince

April 27, 2016 at 12:05 pm

if I start to talk, the think wey baba God don do, we no end, my brother we no go end.
    I love the song but I’m so waiting for the one with 2baba and Say It.
    Meanwhile, What Tiwa is portraying is reality. enough of this what will the international bodies or people think about us, do we live our lives for them or what, is it that we’ve lost our cultural values. where in Nigeria have you seen a Queen’s chair of same size with the King.

6. Joke

April 28, 2016 at 4:03 am

We even thank God that the “queen” has her own throne albeit a smaller one than the king’s oh. At least she’s not sitting on the floor by his throne…And even though Dr. Sid is not her king, even Tiwa knows and has said it many times that she won’t be where she is today if not for Teebillz, her real king…

7. Joke