Scoop

Mercy Johnson Okojie & Her Family are Picture Perfect in New Photos

Over the weekend Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson Okojie and her husband held the dedication ceremony of their daughter, Angel Onosetale Okojie.

The family used to opportunity to take some lovely new photos that the actress shared on social media.

Take a look below.

Mercy Johnson Okojie Family Photos BellaNaija (2) Mercy Johnson Okojie Family Photos BellaNaija (3) Mercy Johnson Okojie Family Photos BellaNaija (4) Mercy Johnson Okojie Family Photos BellaNaija (8) Mercy Johnson Okojie Family Photos BellaNaija (10) Mercy Johnson Okojie Family Photos BellaNaija (9) Mercy Johnson Okojie Family Photos BellaNaija (5) Mercy Johnson Okojie Family Photos BellaNaija (6) Mercy Johnson Okojie Family Photos BellaNaija (7) Mercy Johnson Okojie Family Photos BellaNaija (1)

Photo Credit: Instagram.com/mercyjohnsonokojie

1. FAVOUR

May 31, 2016 at 9:39 am

BEAUTIFUL FAMILY

• seriously

May 31, 2016 at 4:50 pm

That baby is beautiful. Look at all that dark and lovely hair. Gorgeous family

2. Iy

May 31, 2016 at 9:39 am

Congrats mercy, I live what I am seeing. Wow beautiful and lovely family. May the peace of God never leave your home in Jesus name, Amen.

3. Beeeee

May 31, 2016 at 9:51 am

Awwwww, beautiful family and look at all the hair on the baby…Gorgeous girl. All the kids look alike, I like that…lol

4. Princess P

May 31, 2016 at 9:55 am

Cute lil girl
    How does Mercy do it? I mean her stomach….how does it get so flat and she gets into shape so fast?

5. Sharon Ifeoma

May 31, 2016 at 9:58 am

Beautiful!!!!

6. T

May 31, 2016 at 9:58 am

Beautiful pictures…wow,see Angel’s hair. I just want to kiss her.

7. cheryl

May 31, 2016 at 10:07 am

lovely family pics, God bless ur home the Okojies, keep soaring

8. Jummie

May 31, 2016 at 10:30 am

Lovely pix! God bless your home Mercy

9. Jummie

May 31, 2016 at 10:31 am

Lovely pix. God bless your home

10. Lollyday

May 31, 2016 at 10:50 am

Cute pikins. They so look like Mercy. wait oh! they look like the father as well.

11. Mz Titilitious

May 31, 2016 at 10:51 am

cutest family!

12. Noms

May 31, 2016 at 10:54 am

Beautiful …
    Black dun crack and the hair…all shades of lovely.
    May God continue to bless and keep you and yours

13. nene

May 31, 2016 at 11:07 am

her kids are so adorable and her husband seems to be looking better these days.

• nene+

May 31, 2016 at 3:18 pm

Lovely family.
      The children are so cute and alike.
      Mercy peleoooo they are like triplets in your hands.

Congrats girl and i must commend your make up.

14. Ijeoma

May 31, 2016 at 11:31 am

Wow Lovely Family, May God Almighty continue to bless you all.

15. Viv

May 31, 2016 at 11:40 am

Cute Family. Lil Henry in agbada is all shades of yummy.

16. Loveitt

May 31, 2016 at 11:44 am

Mama, papa and them pickin look alike. I still remember the uniform outfits from the previous dedications and I love them . Congratulations again.

17. Pretty girl

May 31, 2016 at 11:52 am

Husband and wife look alike and the kids I don’t knw if they look like daddy or mummy. And the baby’s hair I like.

18. beauty

May 31, 2016 at 12:03 pm

Aww, this is so beautiful and pleasing to my eyes…

19. TeeTee

May 31, 2016 at 12:17 pm

Wish there were love buttons on here…beautiful pictures, beautiful family! God bless

20. keechi

May 31, 2016 at 6:21 pm

Oh so gorgeous! All of them as a unit!

21. mary

May 31, 2016 at 9:22 pm

Wow, marriage can sure change a person, i am so happy to see how MJ has matured in marriage, just now now, she is a mother of 3 adorable kids, she looks so good and happy, God has blessed her with a beautiful family. may this happiness be permanent in her home.

22. OA

May 31, 2016 at 10:05 pm

Fine family! That last born ehn, I feel like just swooping her up and away for keeps. Too cute and adorable.

I saw Mercy Johnson at a Naija grocery store shortly after she had the third baby. Honestly, I didn’t recognize her. I recognized her daughter before I knew who she was because Mercy looks quite different in person – she’s shorter than she looks on TV/Bella Naija. She thought it was funny when I actually told her that. She is a sweet person. I was impressed by her reception even though she came incognegro (she was trying to hide from the Naija crowd).

Also saw Tuface’s wife (Annie) at Tiannah Styling a couple of weeks ago. The girl is tiny! I couldn’t believe how tiny she looked. I don’t know how me I just assumed all these people are big in stature when they really are not. Also happened to visit Tiannah’s on the day Toyin Lawani kicked off her “reality TV show.” I was like hunh?! What is with all this reality TV stuvvs? As angry as I was (was miffed at how they sewed my sokoto even though it was very neat sewing), there is no way I would have been featured on that episode. Na dem sabi! I could have been the “angry customer” now. Not all customers are happy abi! I would have made the show more realistic esp. since it is afterall…reality TV.

As for amala.com which I believe is a subsidiary of the Tiannah enterprise, they should stick to the sewing, the hair salon, the furniture making, toy selling, etc. The amala was not good at all. I wasted my 900 naira. Again, I am sorry oh, but I have to say my own. Maybe I went on a bad day sha.

23. Awiase

June 1, 2016 at 3:29 am

Ei Odi and his ‘stagnant’ smile.And its Odi’s Gucci shoes again o!!!Lol .Now people should come slaughter me

24. vicky

June 1, 2016 at 3:48 am

God bless and keep this family.so adorable

25. Gold_tosexy

June 1, 2016 at 7:17 am

More blessing for the family

26. debs

June 1, 2016 at 3:06 pm

Lovely family.

27. jesbadoma

June 2, 2016 at 11:09 am

Wow! Beautiful family. The baby is way too cute. God bless them.

28. azwe fostine

June 9, 2016 at 9:57 am

congratulations Mercy what a wonderful family u have, u have a good heart that is why God gave u a responsible husband who is also a prince am sure u must be a very prayerful woman and a woman with a good heart for God to give u such a wonderful family.God bless ur family and love u all.

29. azwe fostine

June 9, 2016 at 10:03 am

just continue to be prayerful just as God did it for u he will do same for your children and hold God tight with u because not everyone will be happi seeing u and your family shinning the glory of God is really upon ur life.

30. ehirim chidera

July 7, 2016 at 10:53 am

Mercy. I can’t explian how I grow so much likeness for you.you are really a great woman.and I know your husband will always be happy with the decision he took.by get married to you.you are my roll model