Scoop

See the Official Campaign Photos of Lilian Esoro-Franklin as Brand Ambassador of Dunes Center

A couple of weeks ago Nollywood actress and mum-to-be Lilian Esoro-Franklin was unveiled as the brand ambassador for Dunes Center in Abuja and now the official campaign photos have been released.

In the photos Lilian poses with luxury outfits, accessories and home goods.

See them below.

Lilian Esoro-Franklin (1) Lilian Esoro-Franklin (2) Lilian Esoro-Franklin (3) Lilian Esoro-Franklin (4) Lilian Esoro-Franklin (5) Lilian Esoro-Franklin (6) Lilian Esoro-Franklin (7) Lilian Esoro-Franklin (8) Lilian Esoro-Franklin (9) Lilian Esoro-Franklin (10)

1. hmmm

May 17, 2016 at 10:25 am

Will Lillian being their ambassador really attract ppl to the shopping centre? *just thinking*

• Dunes vs House of Lunnettes

May 17, 2016 at 2:38 pm

Wait oh…so what happened to the House of Lunnettes campaign she signed on for?? I mean she is supposed to be an ambassador for their luxury sunglasses and here she is posing in sunshades selling dunes malls market.

Abi did house of lunnettes replace her with Dr sid? Cos i saw the dr sid ad on instagram a while back

Lilian stop hiding ur pregnancy. You are beautiful babes

2. keke driver

May 17, 2016 at 10:28 am

Preggo and HOT!!!

3. AANUOLUWAPO OYEDELE

May 17, 2016 at 10:31 am

looking good as usual

4. Noms

May 17, 2016 at 10:33 am

My dear beautiful Lilian, you make being pregnant easy and glamorous.
    Fine gehz…you can conceal the bump for life sha.

5. Bola

May 17, 2016 at 10:39 am

Nurse Abigail still looking lovely with are ongoing nine month course,the load is well concealed.

6. Christian Sister

May 17, 2016 at 10:41 am

But why did they deliberately cover her baby bump?? She’s such a beautiful woman, but the styling is just so off. We all know she’s preganant, and there’s nothing even wrong with that. There’s a way to still slay and sell even if you’re pregnant. I’m looking at this ad, and I’m not interested in whatever that’s being marketed tbh.

• viv

May 17, 2016 at 11:34 am

ladies show off their bumps but she tries soo hard to conceal. why she does it beats me. are you ashamed of being pregnant. its a beautiful gift every woman should be proud of. lilian carry it with pride , with your head up sooo high. your a lovely expectant mummy!!!

7. Angiee

May 17, 2016 at 11:45 am

I so love this lady, always looking pretty. It is so obvious that your husband is really taking good care of you. He is doing a nice job. Well done Franklin.

8. Ariyo

May 17, 2016 at 12:19 pm

i think they should have waited for her to give birth so she can wear really nice dresses, Lilian is soo beautiful but the outfits for the campaign are too bare. #nohating

9. divora

May 17, 2016 at 12:28 pm

Pple can talk sha, is dis supposed to be a maternity shoot or an advert for Dunes…wetin una wan use d belle do??…had I been she wore fitted clothes dat showed her belle u pple wld still talk rubbish..oya recieve sense lol

10. Aikay

May 17, 2016 at 3:37 pm

Go Girl!!!!!!! I just love abigail and everything she stands for. See how beautiful she looks even with pregnancy. I just can’t hate abeg cos I av got nothing on her. Bae is flawless. I just pray no EDIBLE CATERING OR BETTY will come between her and ubi cos men are known to be fools, always looking for QUANTITY when God has blessed them with QUALITY.

11. cleo

May 17, 2016 at 4:13 pm

Nice one.
    I feel she should have tweaked her contract she could be a pregnant model.
    It would sell more than this. We hardly have any pregnancy styles. And it would have been nice to have her do that.
    We all know she is pregnant. she might as well use it to sell.

12. blueivy

May 17, 2016 at 4:14 pm

nurse abigail kontinue hiding ur baby bump until it disappears.

13. Pwettychic

May 17, 2016 at 4:34 pm

@divora my sister I tire o. Kai! Una really get time to talk SMH

14. Sweet

May 18, 2016 at 9:48 am

I hate the fact that they’re shooting around a glaring baby bump. Being pregnant is beautiful and if it doesn’t align with the campaign goals they should have waited till she off loads, haba